Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Damn that was grim

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was busting for a wee at work today and as I was working on a residential street I found some bushes near a park only to find the only hidden spot I could relieve myself had two human turds the size of toblerones.

I know I was busting and wouldn't have made the 10 minute journey to the toilet, but that was bad.

How's your Monday been?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Not too bad at all, spent some time with the boy child before he departs back to the south east tomorrow.

over a year ago

"Not too bad at all, spent some time with the boy child before he departs back to the south east tomorrow."

Nice avatar

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Not too bad at all, spent some time with the boy child before he departs back to the south east tomorrow.

Nice avatar

"

Dirty bitch ain't I

over a year ago

"Not too bad at all, spent some time with the boy child before he departs back to the south east tomorrow.

Nice avatar

Dirty bitch ain't I "

I like it

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

Not great and then I find that some dirty git has peed in the alley way that we use to access our home.

If I could electrify the wall in the alley, I bloody well would

over a year ago

"Not great and then I find that some dirty git has peed in the alley way that we use to access our home.

If I could electrify the wall in the alley, I bloody well would"

It wasn't me I promise

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

"Not great and then I find that some dirty git has peed in the alley way that we use to access our home.

It wasn't me I promise "

It’s irritating and unnecessary. Just over a week ago my teenage son was bringing his younger sister home and they were confronted with someone doing it

over a year ago

It wasn't me I promise

It’s irritating and unnecessary. Just over a week ago my teenage son was bringing his younger sister home and they were confronted with someone doing it "

Like I say it wasn't me, I was busting and went in a bush where it wasn't anyone's land.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was busting for a wee at work today and as I was working on a residential street I found some bushes near a park only to find the only hidden spot I could relieve myself had two human turds the size of toblerones.

I know I was busting and wouldn't have made the 10 minute journey to the toilet, but that was bad.

How's your Monday been?"

Sorry, when I gotta go I gotta go.

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

It wasn't me I promise

It’s irritating and unnecessary. Just over a week ago my teenage son was bringing his younger sister home and they were confronted with someone doing it

Like I say it wasn't me, I was busting and went in a bush where it wasn't anyone's land."

I know, I’m not having a go at you

over a year ago

If I could electrify the wall in the alley, I bloody well would"

My bad

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

"I was busting for a wee at work today and as I was working on a residential street I found some bushes near a park only to find the only hidden spot I could relieve myself had two human turds the size of toblerones.

How's your Monday been?"

Well if you got to go.

over a year ago

It wasn't me I promise

Like I say it wasn't me, I was busting and went in a bush where it wasn't anyone's land..

I know, I’m not having a go at you "

I know, have you seen that video on Facebook where a guy had the same problem and installed a hidden shower and a camera. Anytime anyone came to pee he turns it on full blast lol

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I think someone pissing in a residential area is pretty bloody rank actually. I saw someone doing it in the trees near mine last summer, where kids play. I shouted at the dirty bastard through my window and threatened to report him for indecent exposure.

My Monday has been wonderful, thank you

over a year ago

"I think someone pissing in a residential area is pretty bloody rank actually. I saw someone doing it in the trees near mine last summer, where kids play. I shouted at the dirty bastard through my window and threatened to report him for indecent exposure.

My Monday has been wonderful, thank you "

I agree with you. My company doesn't provide any welfare, our workvans are uncovered so there is no privacy to do it in the back and the nearest toilet is that far away you would end up pissing yourself before you get anywhere near. The only option was in a hollow in a secluded bush in a field away from anyone or anything.

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

"I think someone pissing in a residential area is pretty bloody rank actually. I saw someone doing it in the trees near mine last summer, where kids play. I shouted at the dirty bastard through my window and threatened to report him for indecent exposure.

My Monday has been wonderful, thank you "

I caught someone last summer and it got quite heated. It didn’t help that he’d almost knocked me flying on his bike on the pavement about 5 minutes before! My best friend who lives next door came out as she heard me raise my voice (that never happens!) and then after all that the cheeky sod tried to ask me out

over a year ago

I agree with you. My company doesn't provide any welfare, our workvans are uncovered so there is no privacy to do it in the back and the nearest toilet is that far away you would end up pissing yourself before you get anywhere near. The only option was in a hollow in a secluded bush in a field away from anyone or anything. "

You should be speaking to your company then. Not providing welfare facilities is probably against some rules somewhere.

over a year ago

I agree with you. My company doesn't provide any welfare, our workvans are uncovered so there is no privacy to do it in the back and the nearest toilet is that far away you would end up pissing yourself before you get anywhere near. The only option was in a hollow in a secluded bush in a field away from anyone or anything.

You should be speaking to your company then. Not providing welfare facilities is probably against some rules somewhere. "

It is, but they don't care. Nor will do anything about it.

over a year ago

You should be speaking to your company then. Not providing welfare facilities is probably against some rules somewhere.

It is, but they don't care. Nor will do anything about it. "

You can report them to the HSE then.

over a year ago

It is, but they don't care. Nor will do anything about it. "

they have a welfare van, but it's never on site. That's how they get around it.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

wait, wait... need more details.

Milk, dark, white Toblerone?? Mini or duty free size??

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

How's your Monday been?"

Monday was great thanks,managed to find a quiet bush to unload two massive toblarone sized turds.

Good time's.

over a year ago

"Not too bad at all, spent some time with the boy child before he departs back to the south east tomorrow."

Ahh hope you had a nice time peach I know you were looking forward to it x

over a year ago

"wait, wait... need more details.

Milk, dark, white Toblerone?? Mini or duty free size?? "

The full size milk chocolate ones. It was like two unwrapped ones were layed on top of each other.

over a year ago

How's your Monday been?

Monday was great thanks,managed to find a quiet bush to unload two massive toblarone sized turds.

Good time's."

over a year ago

I used to clean that up. Human poop, blood, vomit, needle paraphernalia any hazardous waste and I was on it!

over a year ago

"I used to clean that up. Human poop, blood, vomit, needle paraphernalia any hazardous waste and I was on it!"

Sounds like a job one does not want

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

Apart from not being able to get a dentist appointment until Thursday its been good as I wasn't in work

By *homasP80Man
over a year ago

Linwood

"I used to clean that up. Human poop, blood, vomit, needle paraphernalia any hazardous waste and I was on it!"

Goodness, need a strong stomach for that.

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

My turned out to be amazing. Started off pretty dire as Monday morning in the office generally is. But after lunch things took a complete turn around happy Diana

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Did you clean the shit up op, to leave the area in an improved state?

over a year ago

"I used to clean that up. Human poop, blood, vomit, needle paraphernalia any hazardous waste and I was on it!

Goodness, need a strong stomach for that."

That stuff wasn't too bad, it was the houses where people had passed away and not been found for days that had a pet that ate parts of the body and shat them out all over the place.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"I used to clean that up. Human poop, blood, vomit, needle paraphernalia any hazardous waste and I was on it!

Goodness, need a strong stomach for that.

That stuff wasn't too bad, it was the houses where people had passed away and not been found for days that had a pet that ate parts of the body and shat them out all over the place. "

Noice

Post new Message to Thread