Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Some people!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are so nice.

Most of us here will only ever chat online, we might never meet in person.

It's surprised me how many people are just genuinely nice despite this.

No pressure or hidden agenda they just care. They always ask how you are and listen to your answer, forming proper friendships despite distance.

Am I the only one who finds this? Do you have a fab friend or two? Someone you can talk to about anything and always makes you feel better?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *idnight OwlWoman
over a year ago

P ~ WR10

I used to have this previously, now though being polite and having a good chat usually ends up getting a message part way through where their character has completely changed and randomly out the blue say “so when am i banging that juicy hole of yours then”

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

I don't like to burden other people too much. But someone offered me an ear a month or two back when I had a 'situation' to deal with. I didn't take them up on the offer but was great of them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ive made some very nice friends but have a couple of women in particular who have become super great friends, we chat daily on and off of fab and genuinely care about each other in a personal sense.

That's pretty cool

over a year ago

I've been lucky enough to find a few people who I have been able to talk to and open up with. I hope I've been able to provide that for one or two people too.

over a year ago

"I used to have this previously, now though being polite and having a good chat usually ends up getting a message part way through where their character has completely changed and randomly out the blue say “so when am i banging that juicy hole of yours then” "

Oh.....maybe that's still to come..

over a year ago

"I don't like to burden other people too much. But someone offered me an ear a month or two back when I had a 'situation' to deal with. I didn't take them up on the offer but was great of them. "

Some people like to be burdened. That's why they offer

over a year ago

"Ive made some very nice friends but have a couple of women in particular who have become super great friends, we chat daily on and off of fab and genuinely care about each other in a personal sense.

That's pretty cool "

over a year ago

No. I like my friends to be "real". If I needed an annon person to tell my troubles to, I'd call the Samaritans.

Not putting anyone down its just the way I like things.

Wouldn't be adverse to having a fab female friend to meet up and have coffee with (no funny business mind ) be good to chat about meets etc.

over a year ago

"I've been lucky enough to find a few people who I have been able to talk to and open up with. I hope I've been able to provide that for one or two people too. "

Its always good when it works both ways too. Feeling like you can be there for someone is good too.

over a year ago

i genuinely hope everyone has a hidden agenda with me, hopefully they might one day ask me for a FAF.

over a year ago

yes I have a lovely lady I can always depend on to lend an ear if required

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

I have several that I love dearly and I’m lucky some are local. We meet for coffee, a chat and a hug. I don’t trust easily, but I trust them implicitly. Then there’s Swing, a friendship that blossomed into much much more . If you open your mind Fab can be a far more rewarding experience and I don’t just mean sexually.

I’m feeling the love today, can you tell?

over a year ago

Roubidoux can i just say you are lush

By *K430Man
over a year ago

Tipperary

"I don't like to burden other people too much. But someone offered me an ear a month or two back when I had a 'situation' to deal with. I didn't take them up on the offer but was great of them.

Some people like to be burdened. That's why they offer "

Have to say I agree with you here , have come across a few incredibly decent people in the last while on here , pleasantly surprised would be my reaction

By *ieman300Man
over a year ago

Best Greggs in Cheshire East

"I don't like to burden other people too much. But someone offered me an ear a month or two back when I had a 'situation' to deal with. I didn't take them up on the offer but was great of them.

Some people like to be burdened. That's why they offer "

Yeah good point.

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"i genuinely hope everyone has a hidden agenda with me, hopefully they might one day ask me for a FAF. "

Just so there’s no misunderstanding, I have no hidden agenda . Coffee?

over a year ago

"No. I like my friends to be "real". If I needed an annon person to tell my troubles to, I'd call the Samaritans.

Wouldn't be adverse to having a fab female friend to meet up and have coffee with (no funny business mind ) be good to chat about meets etc."

Yeah I get that. I guess it feels more personal, you've gotten to know someone over time but essentially they're not part of your "real" life so you can talk more openly.

A fab confidante is good though-for boy talk

over a year ago

"Are so nice.

"

I think the distance between lots of breaks things down to genuine friendship (or as close to it as possible for online). It's nice to just chat, I like it and have found it now and again.

over a year ago

I have one friend that I’ve talked too for about 18months, never met, never spoken on the phone but message regularly and I class as a good friend. Could tell her anything

over a year ago

I have made some great friends off fab who i just chat too and quite a few i have met up with .Think it's great too chat and hear different veiws on things.On a bad day someone can make you smile .

over a year ago

"i genuinely hope everyone has a hidden agenda with me, hopefully they might one day ask me for a FAF. "

FAF?

over a year ago

"yes I have a lovely lady I can always depend on to lend an ear if required "

It feels good knowing they're there when you need them eh?

over a year ago

"I have several that I love dearly and I’m lucky some are local. We meet for coffee, a chat and a hug. I don’t trust easily, but I trust them implicitly. Then there’s Swing, a friendship that blossomed into much much more . If you open your mind Fab can be a far more rewarding experience and I don’t just mean sexually.

I’m feeling the love today, can you tell? "

Me too!! Shall we hold hands and chant?

over a year ago

"i genuinely hope everyone has a hidden agenda with me, hopefully they might one day ask me for a FAF.

FAF? "

Don't sound too enthusiastic.

over a year ago

"Roubidoux can i just say you are lush"

Thank you

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"No. I like my friends to be "real". If I needed an annon person to tell my troubles to, I'd call the Samaritans.

Wouldn't be adverse to having a fab female friend to meet up and have coffee with (no funny business mind ) be good to chat about meets etc."

I can recommend it, it’s a lot of fun

over a year ago

Not really seeing as the creepy males on here ruin it for everyone.

Using blunt openers, lying, not showing up, posing as couples. The list goes on, and I get that to my account so I can't imagine what it's like for women

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"i genuinely hope everyone has a hidden agenda with me, hopefully they might one day ask me for a FAF.

FAF?

Don't sound too enthusiastic. "

over a year ago

Some people like to be burdened. That's why they offer

Have to say I agree with you here , have come across a few incredibly decent people in the last while on here , pleasantly surprised would be my reaction "

Tell them x

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

There's so much more to people than just sex, even on fab. I've made a number of fab friends that I haven't met, but have developed a really friendly connection and speak to often, even about non fab related issues.

I may not be able to meet them all in person, but will certainly try

over a year ago

"Are so nice.

I think the distance between lots of breaks things down to genuine friendship (or as close to it as possible for online). It's nice to just chat, I like it and have found it now and again. "

Exactly. Or even down to there being no sexual spark, it maybe starts of flirty but grows into something platonic but still special.

over a year ago

"I have one friend that I’ve talked too for about 18months, never met, never spoken on the phone but message regularly and I class as a good friend. Could tell her anything "

I love this x

over a year ago

Wouldn't be adverse to having a fab female friend to meet up and have coffee with (no funny business mind ) be good to chat about meets etc.

I can recommend it, it’s a lot of fun "

No body local that's interested

Seems some see it as a threat?

over a year ago

"I have made some great friends off fab who i just chat too and quite a few i have met up with .Think it's great too chat and hear different veiws on things.On a bad day someone can make you smile . "

Exactly. And its sometimes in a way your "real" friends can't.

over a year ago

I have a few people on here that I’ve become friends with. It’s great not having to hide everything from them. Though I’m not good at being open to anyone I try. Would love to have people around that I could meet for coffee and put the world to rights. Geography is a bugger on here x

By *ornymike_2017Man
over a year ago

Tranmere

I can honestly say I’ve met some fantastic people on here and at the clubs. Some I am very proud to say have become very close friends on here and in nilla life as well I am blessed to be so lucky

over a year ago

FAF?

Don't sound too enthusiastic. "

You didn't specify the level of enthusiasm. If you say yes I'm prob just gonna lay back and stare at the ceiling.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

It's not all about sex...

As the saying goes & for a lot of us it's true too. I've made some genuine friendships on here.

over a year ago

"Not really seeing as the creepy males on here ruin it for everyone.

Using blunt openers, lying, not showing up, posing as couples. The list goes on, and I get that to my account so I can't imagine what it's like for women "

That's why the nice genuine guys shine through

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I have a few fab friends who I can have a laugh with, but also know they can be serious and helpful to me, when I need it. They know who they are

over a year ago

"There's so much more to people than just sex, even on fab. I've made a number of fab friends that I haven't met, but have developed a really friendly connection and speak to often, even about non fab related issues.

"

I like that with some theres no need to meet in person too. It is what it is.

over a year ago

"I have a few people on here that I’ve become friends with. It’s great not having to hide everything from them. Though I’m not good at being open to anyone I try. Would love to have people around that I could meet for coffee and put the world to rights. Geography is a bugger on here x "

I think a lot of that is the same for me. The slight anonymity lets me open up a bit more than I would to someone more involved in my life.

over a year ago

That's me! I'm Nice. I met one of my best friends on a swinging site 5 years ago - she's since retired from swinging but I love her and she's the only person I can talk to about this stuff. I'd absolutely love more girlies to chat to x

over a year ago

"I can honestly say I’ve met some fantastic people on here and at the clubs. Some I am very proud to say have become very close friends on here and in nilla life as well I am blessed to be so lucky"

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"I have several that I love dearly and I’m lucky some are local. We meet for coffee, a chat and a hug. I don’t trust easily, but I trust them implicitly. Then there’s Swing, a friendship that blossomed into much much more . If you open your mind Fab can be a far more rewarding experience and I don’t just mean sexually.

Me too!! Shall we hold hands and chant? "

Yes but we need to keep moving otherwise MisterBee will move in for a kiss

over a year ago

"It's not all about sex...

As the saying goes & for a lot of us it's true too. I've made some genuine friendships on here. "

That's because you're a genuine person x

over a year ago

"I have a few fab friends who I can have a laugh with, but also know they can be serious and helpful to me, when I need it. They know who they are "

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Seems some see it as a threat?"

Ah yes now that can ruin a beautiful friendship on Fab

over a year ago

"That's me! I'm Nice. I met one of my best friends on a swinging site 5 years ago - she's since retired from swinging but I love her and she's the only person I can talk to about this stuff. I'd absolutely love more girlies to chat to x"

Its great being able to share this side of things with someone who doesn't judge. My real life friends are not exactly straight laced but they'd be shocked if I shared this!

over a year ago

Yes but we need to keep moving otherwise MisterBee will move in for a kiss "

Im covering my mouth with my other hand just in case

over a year ago

I’m only here for the sex

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Im covering my mouth with my other hand just in case "

I’m wearing a mask

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"I’m only here for the sex "

I thought we were friends . You gave me a hug

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I have found the same op, after almost 10 years here. There are many really decent people in fab, where though they stand to gain no tangible outcomes, just have lashings of care and love for others. I grew up surrounded by similar people, though online groups are often rather less positive a bunch.

Long may we continue to attract fantastic people

over a year ago

"I’m only here for the sex

I thought we were friends . You gave me a hug "

Oh and I hug friends

over a year ago

"I’m only here for the sex "

over a year ago

I’m wearing a mask "

You've clearly thought this through

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

"I’m only here for the sex

I thought we were friends . You gave me a hug

Oh and I hug friends "

over a year ago

"I used to have this previously, now though being polite and having a good chat usually ends up getting a message part way through where their character has completely changed and randomly out the blue say “so when am i banging that juicy hole of yours then” "

Sorry but that made me

The allure of the juicy hole always proves too much for them!

over a year ago

"I have found the same op, after almost 10 years here. There are many really decent people in fab, where though they stand to gain no tangible outcomes, just have lashings of care and love for others. I grew up surrounded by similar people, though online groups are often rather less positive a bunch.

Long may we continue to attract fantastic people "

High five to that!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I have a few fab friends who I can have a laugh with, but also know they can be serious and helpful to me, when I need it. They know who they are

"

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

I’m wearing a mask

You've clearly thought this through "

After the social on Saturday yes I have

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've met some amazing people through the forums that I would class as friends, abd from all over the country.

Several of which I chat with daily, often phone calls too - nothing sexual just life & it's ups n downs, laughs & crazy shit.

A few, due to location, I may never meet, but I'm really hoping to visit a few others one day

over a year ago

"I've met some amazing people through the forums that I would class as friends, abd from all over the country.

Several of which I chat with daily, often phone calls too - nothing sexual just life & it's ups n downs, laughs & crazy shit.

A few, due to location, I may never meet, but I'm really hoping to visit a few others one day

"

Its a wonderful feeling to know they're there eh?

over a year ago

I like online friendships, I've made a few. I'm the same in that I find it easier to chat to almost strangers about things. And they're always there in your phone when you need them or they need you.

over a year ago

We've both found some beautiful people here who will be friends for life It wasn't something we really expected when we joined fab so to make the connections we have with individuals just makes my smile even bigger

Peach x

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I was having the conversation about on-line friends with someone the other week and think it's entirely possible for it to happen and they become just as close (possibly closer) in this virtual world as a friend in the real world.

Just because you're not physically in the same place as someone doesn't mean you can't make a connection, find you have things in common and just plain get on in the same way as you would someone who is.

There are a few people here that I class as true friends and who I chat to off and on, that I have no intention of meeting for the purposes the site was intended, but that I know I can talk to about most things without judgement and who will tell it like it is just the same as I would hope my "real world" friends would. A couple of them I have physically met and there was no difference in our interaction then than there is on here, it was just a natural progression.

There are lots of nice and genuine people on this site, just as there are out there - by the same chalk there are lot of people I'd rather avoid here....just as there are out there

over a year ago

"I like online friendships, I've made a few. I'm the same in that I find it easier to chat to almost strangers about things. And they're always there in your phone when you need them or they need you. "

You don't need to look in their eyes

over a year ago

"We've both found some beautiful people here who will be friends for life It wasn't something we really expected when we joined fab so to make the connections we have with individuals just makes my smile even bigger

Peach x"

This is it. The unexpected ones xxx

over a year ago

"I was having the conversation about on-line friends with someone the other week and think it's entirely possible for it to happen and they become just as close (possibly closer) in this virtual world as a friend in the real world.

Just because you're not physically in the same place as someone doesn't mean you can't make a connection, find you have things in common and just plain get on in the same way as you would someone who is.

There are a few people here that I class as true friends and who I chat to off and on, that I have no intention of meeting for the purposes the site was intended, but that I know I can talk to about most things without judgement and who will tell it like it is just the same as I would hope my "real world" friends would. A couple of them I have physically met and there was no difference in our interaction then than there is on here, it was just a natural progression.

There are lots of nice and genuine people on this site, just as there are out there - by the same chalk there are lot of people I'd rather avoid here....just as there are out there "

Yeah theres always a flip side!

over a year ago

Yeah, I have one or two folk I just blather with, I'd hope to meet them some day but don't mind the yaps to be honest, it's nice. One or two of the folk I've met here are very much real world friends now too, was at a fab friends today with my gf and my sister..it's weird writing about her as a fab friend actually as we've not done anything fab related for years, that fell by the wayside and Friendship took over.

People are people, wherever you find them, and friendships blossom here sometimes as they do anywhere else, both face to face and cyber friends as it were

over a year ago

"Yeah, I have one or two folk I just blather with, I'd hope to meet them some day but don't mind the yaps to be honest, it's nice. One or two of the folk I've met here are very much real world friends now too, was at a fab friends today with my gf and my sister..it's weird writing about her as a fab friend actually as we've not done anything fab related for years, that fell by the wayside and Friendship took over.

People are people, wherever you find them, and friendships blossom here sometimes as they do anywhere else, both face to face and cyber friends as it were "

over a year ago

Top bunch of people, that brighten my day, warm my heart, inform me, amuse me, take time to ask about us, amongst many other things.

Big, collective cyber hug going out to you all.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I think I've been here what has to be 4 or maybe 5 years and in that time I've made way more real friends here than I have on the real. In fact I was speaking to 1 of them a couple of hours ago and I told her how I'd fucked most of my completely worthless real family right off must be 25 five years ago. so my real true friend although quite low in number I class as my true family I got chose for myself. Its a really quite exclusive little club in fact I wouldn't need all the fingers on 1 hand to count the all but 3 of them i met on here and none of them I've actually had sex with and not because I dont fancy any of them in fact I really do fancy them very much which is obviously why the 1st conversations always started. But now I value the friendship way way to much to risk just for a silly fuck but then my brain moved to it proper home and out of my bell end so many years ago now. In fact 1 of them I've even shared a bed with an not touched although that did in honesty test me a little to far as she is a real babe and good God she has got a body on her. it prove behond any dawt just how strong a real friendship on here can be.

over a year ago

"I've been lucky enough to find a few people who I have been able to talk to and open up with. I hope I've been able to provide that for one or two people too. "

You have

over a year ago

So lovely to see a positive thread.

Yes I have definetly made some good friends on here, they share my laughter, dry my tears when things have gone wrong and everything in between.

Everyone needs friends like that in life.

Angel

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/12/17 18:40:45]

over a year ago

Made so many great friends from fab, especially the forums!

Some I just chatter with on here, some I consider real friends and talk to daily and have my back when I struggle too

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

over a year ago

"Made so many great friends from fab, especially the forums!

Some I just chatter with on here, some I consider real friends and talk to daily and have my back when I struggle too "

over a year ago

We’ve made a friend on here through a meet.

Though our experience tends to be more “I’d smash your pussy” than anything else.

Would be good to have fab friends.

over a year ago

Also I have a lovely Glaswegian friend who I spied on the forums during my first week on fab two and a half years ago, and we still talk on an almost daily basis. He's helped me through a lot and I'd like to think I've done the same.

over a year ago

"There's so much more to people than just sex, even on fab. I've made a number of fab friends that I haven't met, but have developed a really friendly connection and speak to often, even about non fab related issues.

"

Totally agree with this, I've met some amazing people through here that I genuinely love chatting to. I hope to get to a few socials in the UK to go meet them next year

over a year ago

I tend to talk to my close friends away from fab about absolutely anything. I've known them alot longer. Though I do have friends from here I do meet up with for social coffee or drinks etc.

over a year ago

"Top bunch of people, that brighten my day, warm my heart, inform me, amuse me, take time to ask about us, amongst many other things.

Big, collective cyber hug going out to you all."

*hug

over a year ago

"I think I've been here what has to be 4 or maybe 5 years and in that time I've made way more real friends here than I have on the real. In fact I was speaking to 1 of them a couple of hours ago and I told her how I'd fucked most of my completely worthless real family right off must be 25 five years ago. so my real true friend although quite low in number I class as my true family I got chose for myself. Its a really quite exclusive little club in fact I wouldn't need all the fingers on 1 hand to count the all but 3 of them i met on here and none of them I've actually had sex with and not because I dont fancy any of them in fact I really do fancy them very much which is obviously why the 1st conversations always started. But now I value the friendship way way to much to risk just for a silly fuck but then my brain moved to it proper home and out of my bell end so many years ago now. In fact 1 of them I've even shared a bed with an not touched although that did in honesty test me a little to far as she is a real babe and good God she has got a body on her. it prove behond any dawt just how strong a real friendship on here can be. "

over a year ago

"So lovely to see a positive thread.

Yes I have definetly made some good friends on here, they share my laughter, dry my tears when things have gone wrong and everything in between.

Everyone needs friends like that in life.

Angel "

over a year ago

Some I just chatter with on here, some I consider real friends and talk to daily and have my back when I struggle too "

We got ya strumps!!

over a year ago

Some I just chatter with on here, some I consider real friends and talk to daily and have my back when I struggle too

We got ya strumps!! "

over a year ago

"We’ve made a friend on here through a meet.

Though our experience tends to be more “I’d smash your pussy” than anything else.

Would be good to have fab friends. "

Yeah its good to get past that. When its about more

over a year ago

"Also I have a lovely Glaswegian friend who I spied on the forums during my first week on fab two and a half years ago, and we still talk on an almost daily basis. He's helped me through a lot and I'd like to think I've done the same. "

over a year ago

Totally agree with this, I've met some amazing people through here that I genuinely love chatting to. I hope to get to a few socials in the UK to go meet them next year "

Road trip!!

over a year ago

Had a lot of hassle and upset friends on here have helped massively people I will prob never meet there are some really genuine people who care on here x

over a year ago

"I tend to talk to my close friends away from fab about absolutely anything. I've known them alot longer. Though I do have friends from here I do meet up with for social coffee or drinks etc."

I think my friends would be shocked to find me on here. Im the innocent one

over a year ago

"Had a lot of hassle and upset friends on here have helped massively people I will prob never meet there are some really genuine people who care on here x"

We love them x

over a year ago

Totally agree with this, I've met some amazing people through here that I genuinely love chatting to. I hope to get to a few socials in the UK to go meet them next year

Road trip!! "

Definitely up for a road trip!!

over a year ago

I have a few friends om here but one in particular is an absolute diamond. We originally met for fun but then I had problems with my ex fb. My friend became my rock helping me over it. We still talk every day, he is always there for me, the sex has fallen by the wayside but I have gained a very valuable friend for life.

over a year ago

Seems some see it as a threat?"

I agree it would be nice! I have a lot of good friends I’ve made online, but none in this ‘world’! I’d take you up on that if I was closer x

over a year ago

... call me the spacecowboy, yeah

Some call me the gangster of love

over a year ago

Most people are reallllllllly nice on here ...... but there are also a few always waiting to shoot people down in flames which I have witnessed several times and think is both horrid and sad too

over a year ago

All my friends are male. I've never had an opportunity to make a good girlfriend but to be honest, I don't trust many people on here so I've not made much effort. I have a big circle of friends in real life who keep me busy. It would be nice to have a coffee and a laugh with a Fem but I'm not that fussed tbh.

over a year ago

"I have a few friends om here but one in particular is an absolute diamond. We originally met for fun but then I had problems with my ex fb. My friend became my rock helping me over it. We still talk every day, he is always there for me, the sex has fallen by the wayside but I have gained a very valuable friend for life."

This is so sweet x

over a year ago

"... call me the spacecowboy, yeah

Some call me the gangster of love"

Such a joker

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple
over a year ago

Chippenham

over a year ago

"Most people are reallllllllly nice on here ...... but there are also a few always waiting to shoot people down in flames which I have witnessed several times and think is both horrid and sad too "

Im sorry to hear that. Its not something that I've witnessed personally.

Thankfully the nice people far outweigh the arseholes! X

over a year ago

"All my friends are male. I've never had an opportunity to make a good girlfriend but to be honest, I don't trust many people on here so I've not made much effort. I have a big circle of friends in real life who keep me busy. It would be nice to have a coffee and a laugh with a Fem but I'm not that fussed tbh. "

I guess there's more chance of making male friends since most of our interactions are with them.

Female friendship is different I think.

By *ools and the brainCouple
over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Are so nice.

No pressure or hidden agenda they just care. They always ask how you are and listen to your answer, forming proper friendships despite distance.

Am I the only one who finds this? Do you have a fab friend or two? Someone you can talk to about anything and always makes you feel better?

"

Naaaaa I'm a orrible bastard

over a year ago

"Are so nice.

Naaaaa I'm a orrible bastard"

Someone's gotta be!

over a year ago

I definitely have this. There are quite a few that I see as good friends. Some I have known for as long as 5 years, from when I initially joined. You lose some closeness with a few along the way, as situations change, but I've made a connection with some on here, that even though some I have not met, are important people in my life, that I actually care about and not just chat to

over a year ago

I made a number of wonderful friends in here. Some I’ve met, some I haven’t and may never meet but that’s okay

over a year ago

I've a couple of friends that are nice and we hardly touch the subject of sex

So refreshing chatting to them

Post new Message to Thread