Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Amazing weekend

Jump to newest

By *inglehotchick OP   Woman
over a year ago

blackpool

I have had the best weekend for two reasons. Firstly the social event I attended yesterday where I meet some awesome people who were some of the most lovely fabbers I have met. I was getting a little bored with Fab and these guys have restored my fab faith

Secondly I rode for the first time in weeks my lovely horse Eric who has just got over an equine ailment. He was a complete div at times but I was just over the moon that I got back in the saddle

Who else has had a great weekend and why

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

I attended a friends housewarming party with my plus one (Wendy)

I met some old and new friends got d*unk and had sex, I had a great time, I think Wendy enjoyed herself as well as she was getting thrown about like some cheap blow up doll

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yay for getting back on your horse, they spend more time in the sick bay than anywhere these horses.

over a year ago

I saw my childhood heroes Queen live in concert in Newcastle on Friday night. I know Freddie isn't around anymore but I'm glad I got to see them live at least ince in my life. It was phenomonal - I could see another thousand gigs in my life and nothing will ever cime close to how good this was!

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I attended a friends housewarming party with my plus one (Wendy)

I met some old and new friends got d*unk and had sex, I had a great time, I think Wendy enjoyed herself as well as she was getting thrown about like some cheap blow up doll "

I missed the housewarming party due to my boy child visiting.

over a year ago

I met some old and new friends got d*unk and had sex, I had a great time, I think Wendy enjoyed herself as well as she was getting thrown about like some cheap blow up doll

I missed the housewarming party due to my boy child visiting."

Family comes first (in most cases)

From what I remember it was a funny night, Vodka and shots give me memory loss

You can see Wendy on the cheekies profile

By *lueWonderMan
over a year ago

Preston.....ish

I also had a lovely weekend, I too attended the Manchester social. A great night was had by all. It was a pleasure to meet you Diana x

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Manchester Social for me too, meeting new people and seeing old friends

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

You can see Wendy on the cheekies profile "

Oh it was that housewarming! Your Wendy sure is a doll

over a year ago

I was in Manchester. Popped into a great bunch of people and had a fantastic night. I took things slowly today, as I may have made merry.

I couldn't tell you the last time I got on a horse, but what beautiful creatures, I long to climb on top of a mare again sometime.

By *K430Man
over a year ago

Tipperary

Yeah, had a brilliant weekend too , got some great news on Friday, and was at a friends 40th last night , met a few people I haven't seen in ages , brilliant night , suffering today but well worth it

over a year ago

The social was great, and lovely to meet you Diana x

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I was in Manchester. Popped into a great bunch of people and had a fantastic night. I took things slowly today, as I may have made merry.

I couldn't tell you the last time I got on a horse, but what beautiful creatures, I long to climb on top of a mare again sometime. "

How's your mate?

over a year ago

blackpool

"Yay for getting back on your horse, they spend more time in the sick bay than anywhere these horses.

"

They are an amazing cannot live without money pit

over a year ago

You can see Wendy on the cheekies profile

Oh it was that housewarming! Your Wendy sure is a doll "

You haven't been to a party until you've been to a cheekies party

She is we are thinking about setting up a couples profile,

Guys an dolls

over a year ago

I had a fab time this weekend, meeting friends new and old.

over a year ago

blackpool

"I was in Manchester. Popped into a great bunch of people and had a fantastic night. I took things slowly today, as I may have made merry.

I couldn't tell you the last time I got on a horse, but what beautiful creatures, I long to climb on top of a mare again sometime. "

After meeting you yesterday I can’t believe it’s been a long time since you have ridden a mare

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

I too had a great weekend at the Manchester Social and my first visit to Cupid.

Back home in Brum, had a mega nap this afternoon and I've just stuffed my face with a chicken pathia. It was yum!

over a year ago

I couldn't tell you the last time I got on a horse, but what beautiful creatures, I long to climb on top of a mare again sometime.

How's your mate? "

I was hoping someone could tell me.

over a year ago

We went to cupids Friday night then got invited to the Manchester social, funny enough I managed to meet someone from my own town. then we went back to cupids on the night.

So it was Hectic but fantastic I definitely love fab people. X

over a year ago

Had quiet weekend really, except for the Santa dash this morning outside lol, never seen so many Santa's

over a year ago

Haven't ridden a horse for years but would love to get back into it.

Been out shopping with an old friend today and came home to a poorly car which has just been towed away

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Spent 8-9 hours driving yesterday to spend a few hours in a Manchester bar with a bunch of reprobates for company - had a great time and was lovely to meet each and every one of the people I did, yourself included Diana

Today has been a lazy one...which is just what was needed

over a year ago

blackpool

"Had quiet weekend really, except for the Santa dash this morning outside lol, never seen so many Santa's"

Ohhhh I forgot that was on!

over a year ago

"Had quiet weekend really, except for the Santa dash this morning outside lol, never seen so many Santa's

Ohhhh I forgot that was on!"

It was very very busy outside the sandcastle, sounded like Jonny Vegas on the mic.

over a year ago

blackpool

"Haven't ridden a horse for years but would love to get back into it.

Been out shopping with an old friend today and came home to a poorly car which has just been towed away"

You should get back on. It’s something you never forget how to do. Just it

Cars are as much as an expense as horses. Hope you get it sorted soon. Horrible being carless

over a year ago

Glad to hear everyone has had a great weekend.

Mine has been good because finally my dog is on the mend. He had cruciate repair surgery back in August. Doing well, but the implant was rejected by his body.

Friday he underwent removal surgery. He's doing great so far, back to his normal self nearly.

Time with my Tom and found out my boy is home from Uni on the 16th of December

over a year ago

blackpool

"Spent 8-9 hours driving yesterday to spend a few hours in a Manchester bar with a bunch of reprobates for company - had a great time and was lovely to meet each and every one of the people I did, yourself included Diana

Today has been a lazy one...which is just what was needed "

Reprobates? Hehehe obviously you fitted in perfectly great to meet you too. Was just a fantastic day

over a year ago

blackpool

"Glad to hear everyone has had a great weekend.

Mine has been good because finally my dog is on the mend. He had cruciate repair surgery back in August. Doing well, but the implant was rejected by his body.

Friday he underwent removal surgery. He's doing great so far, back to his normal self nearly.

"

Ahhhh glad your doggo is on the mend. Heart breaking when your pet is ill. You can’t explain what’s happening to them

over a year ago

Ahhhh glad your doggo is on the mend. Heart breaking when your pet is ill. You can’t explain what’s happening to them "

Thanks hon. And he hates the Vet, he's terrified broke my heart taking him and watching him go under.I wish I could explain to him. Just gutted that the implant failed.

48 kg of German Shepherd in flight or fight mode is an awesome and intimidating thing. I literally have to sit in him and cover his eyes.

My vet is fantastic with him though. A very cute Portuguese man with a very firm hand. Actually flirted with him on Friday... oops

over a year ago

Worked all seemed sadly on the plus side I am.off tomorrow so pooch and I will head into the hills . One dog and his bloke

over a year ago

blackpool

Ahhhh glad your doggo is on the mend. Heart breaking when your pet is ill. You can’t explain what’s happening to them

Thanks hon. And he hates the Vet, he's terrified broke my heart taking him and watching him go under.I wish I could explain to him. Just gutted that the implant failed.

48 kg of German Shepherd in flight or fight mode is an awesome and intimidating thing. I literally have to sit in him and cover his eyes.

My vet is fantastic with him though. A very cute Portuguese man with a very firm hand. Actually flirted with him on Friday... oops

"

That’s exactly what I would do if my vet wasn’t approaching retirement

over a year ago

blackpool

"Worked all seemed sadly on the plus side I am.off tomorrow so pooch and I will head into the hills . One dog and his bloke "

Hope the weather stays good for you

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Spent 8-9 hours driving yesterday to spend a few hours in a Manchester bar with a bunch of reprobates for company - had a great time and was lovely to meet each and every one of the people I did, yourself included Diana

Today has been a lazy one...which is just what was needed

Reprobates? Hehehe obviously you fitted in perfectly great to meet you too. Was just a fantastic day "

Oh most definitely included myself under that banner

over a year ago

We’ve had a fabulous weekend!

A great Saturday night out with friends, dancing for hours to a rather cheesy band, total alcohol over indulgence and then the longest kinkiest sexual marathon we’ve had since September

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

"We’ve had a fabulous weekend!

A great Saturday night out with friends, dancing for hours to a rather cheesy band, total alcohol over indulgence and then the longest kinkiest sexual marathon we’ve had since September "

Filth

over a year ago

A great Saturday night out with friends, dancing for hours to a rather cheesy band, total alcohol over indulgence and then the longest kinkiest sexual marathon we’ve had since September

Filth "

Oh.... hello September

over a year ago

fairly quiet today but yesterday was good - years since i rode a horse and miss it - darent risk a fall with my dodgy back anymore

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

Filth

Oh.... hello September "

Wet and miserable...yep

over a year ago

Morning OP, yep my weekend was pretty good on a non Fab sorta way. I managed to find all my decorations and twinkly lights and this meant that I could erect my Chrimbo tree without drama. Watched my favourite Festive film too - Trading Places - this always makes me smile

over a year ago

blackpool

"Morning OP, yep my weekend was pretty good on a non Fab sorta way. I managed to find all my decorations and twinkly lights and this meant that I could erect my Chrimbo tree without drama. Watched my favourite Festive film too - Trading Places - this always makes me smile "

My tree will be erected this weekend. Hopefully it will be as easy for me

over a year ago

"Morning OP, yep my weekend was pretty good on a non Fab sorta way. I managed to find all my decorations and twinkly lights and this meant that I could erect my Chrimbo tree without drama. Watched my favourite Festive film too - Trading Places - this always makes me smile

My tree will be erected this weekend. Hopefully it will be as easy for me "

Fingers crossed Miss P !

over a year ago

After meeting you yesterday I can’t believe it’s been a long time since you have ridden a mare "

You'd be surprised, you know what they're like, they bolt when I try to get my leg over.

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I met you op enough said. God even I cringed at that

over a year ago

"I saw my childhood heroes Queen live in concert in Newcastle on Friday night. I know Freddie isn't around anymore but I'm glad I got to see them live at least ince in my life. It was phenomonal - I could see another thousand gigs in my life and nothing will ever cime close to how good this was! "
We were there too and its was awesome, Lambert certainly does Freddy Justice, and to top it off on the Saturday Was in Scotland watching Celtic thrash Motherwell again

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

You can't beat a good mare, though I only have a couple of boys to ride at the moment, they're going very well!

I had a lovely weekend too, saw a great band.

By *obwithkiltMan
over a year ago

Belton

was supposed to be going to manchester but having car stolen, then found... then robbed again when i had to pay to pick it up added with my first born having problems.... led to lots of sleep saturday then work at the club....yesterday was dealing with gear for a warbling woman off TOWIE...was very glad of this mornings lie-in with SO

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Held our first private party with old and new Fab friends and a very fun and naughty time was had by all

TB

over a year ago

blackpool

"You can't beat a good mare, though I only have a couple of boys to ride at the moment, they're going very well!

I had a lovely weekend too, saw a great band. "

I prefer boys to mares. They’re too hormonal. I am talking equine at this point

By *ex LutherMan
over a year ago

Closer than you think

Spent the weekend with my kids at Centre Parcs and they’ve worn me out now!!!

Second really good weekend for me for different reasons....

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

Best weekend I've had in a long time!!! Had a couple of lovely catch-up coffees with MisterBee on Friday (your turn to buy coffee next!), hit the Christmas markets and went to dinner with Chippy69123 on Friday night and we later treated Manchester to someone our ermmm 'finest' karaoke performances (my Fugees 'killing me softly' was something to behold... apparently), and then got to mingle with some very sexy peeps at the social on Saturday, topped off with a very entertaining meal with some of you later on that night... I even managed to snag a few snogs over the weekend...

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

Had a great weekend, went to Vanilla Alternative on Friday night then stopped over at a lovely lady friends and then went on to the Manchester social/meal and Cupids on Saturday. Over 400 miles but plenty of smiles and met lots of lovely new people so totally worth it

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

We had a fantastic time at the Manchester social and a relaxing Sunday

over a year ago

blackpool

"Spent the weekend with my kids at Centre Parcs and they’ve worn me out now!!!

Second really good weekend for me for different reasons...."

Glad you had a great time with the kiddiwinks

By *ex LutherMan
over a year ago

Closer than you think

Glad you had a great time with the kiddiwinks "

And I’m glad Eric is back fighting fit and that the social was as good as you hoped....

I’ve no doubt you was your happy smiley self x

over a year ago

What started out as one of the most horrendous weeks of my life.

Ended on a very lovely high point with a lovely lady...so yeah a good weekend

over a year ago

blackpool

And I’m glad Eric is back fighting fit and that the social was as good as you hoped....

I’ve no doubt you was your happy smiley self x"

Indeed I was x

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"You can't beat a good mare, though I only have a couple of boys to ride at the moment, they're going very well!

I had a lovely weekend too, saw a great band.

I prefer boys to mares. They’re too hormonal. I am talking equine at this point "

Lol, yeah - but that's why I say a good one - the good ones really look after you, the boys can be so dumb!

By *irestorm 500Couple
over a year ago

coventry

We had a very sexy Saturday afternoon teasing the barmaid for a couple of hours followed by a snuggle session x storm x

By *ex LutherMan
over a year ago

Closer than you think

I’ve no doubt you was your happy smiley self x

Indeed I was x"

Lovely I’m glad you’ve got some faith restored x

Post new Message to Thread