Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Letters to Santa Pooch

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dear Friends Fabbers and Forumites.

I had a splendid chat with a chum this morning . The subject of letters to Santa came up, as they do .

So this is your opportunity to send Santa Pooch your Christmas wish list .

Santa Pooch and myself have been busy beavering away making all the toys for good boys and girls

So send us your Christmas wants list .

Santa Pooch and Taff the elf

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Dear Santa Pooch

I'd like you to make it so all my friends n family have a wonderful time and feel loved.

Me? Well, I wouldn't mind some kinky gifts plus a hottie to try them out with.

Much love xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd like a jaffa cake the size of the moon, a milk lorry full of gin and a lifetime supply of big snuggles.

Thank Santa!! Xx

over a year ago

Dear Santa Pooch

I haven't been a good girl all year, I have been very bad

However, I am very good at being very bad so surely that counts for something??

Love

Minxy x

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch

I'd like you to make it so all my friends n family have a wonderful time and feel loved.

Me? Well, I wouldn't mind some kinky gifts plus a hottie to try them out with.

Much love xx"

Your Christmas day will be a wonderful family event with fiends galore visiting .

The secret presents will be tucked under the tree

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

"I'd like a jaffa cake the size of the moon, a milk lorry full of gin and a lifetime supply of big snuggles.

Thank Santa!! Xx"

The snuggles are on their way and I'm firing up the largest oven and gin still

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch

Love

Minxy x"

I'll send Taff

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

Santa Pooch will reply to you all when he has finished his walkies

over a year ago

Dear Santa pooch, all we want for Christmas is a healthy bambino when she arrives in the spring. No other requests for anything material.

over a year ago

"Dear Santa pooch, all we want for Christmas is a healthy bambino when she arrives in the spring. No other requests for anything material."
sending all our live and best wishes for a beautiful spring gift x

Santa Pooch $

over a year ago

Whoops

over a year ago

"I'd like a jaffa cake the size of the moon, a milk lorry full of gin and a lifetime supply of big snuggles.

Thank Santa!! Xx

Santa Pooch "

You are the best xx

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch

Love

Minxy x

I'll send Taff

Santa Pooch "

Best Christmas EVER

over a year ago

Thank Santa!! Xx

Santa Pooch

You are the best xx "

Our pleasure

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch

Love

Minxy x

I'll send Taff

Santa Pooch

Best Christmas EVER "

you haven't seen him eat! lol

over a year ago

Dear Santa Pooch, I’d like many things but most of all I’d like an easier year for my family. We’ve had an awful year in many ways so just would like some things to go well and our way for a change x

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch, I’d like many things but most of all I’d like an easier year for my family. We’ve had an awful year in many ways so just would like some things to go well and our way for a change x "

Your Christmas day will relaxedans fun in the busom of your family and 2018 will be a new blank page for you to write your own story of happiness.

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch, I’d like many things but most of all I’d like an easier year for my family. We’ve had an awful year in many ways so just would like some things to go well and our way for a change x

Your Christmas day will relaxedans fun in the busom of your family and 2018 will be a new blank page for you to write your own story of happiness.

Santa Pooch "

Thank you santa pooch, I really hope it does x

over a year ago

Dear santa pooch, all we ask for, is that everyone has a brilliant holiday with loved ones, and maybe a new naughty toy or 3 for Kinky Z

By *oddyWoman
over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Dear santa pooch

i would like for my mini me to have a better year next yr where we are not at differant hospitals every week and to hope that her condition stops spreading to to differant parts of her body thankyou xx

over a year ago

"Dear santa pooch, all we ask for, is that everyone has a brilliant holiday with loved ones, and maybe a new naughty toy or 3 for Kinky Z "

I shall make.a still and frosty Christmas eve so every one gets together to keep warm , talks to another and have a splendid.hoot on the big day .

The toys will be round the back of the tree

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch

Love

Minxy x

I'll send Taff

Santa Pooch

Best Christmas EVER you haven't seen him eat! lol "

Who said anything about eating?!

over a year ago

"Dear santa pooch

i would like for my mini me to have a better year next yr where we are not at differant hospitals every week and to hope that her condition stops spreading to to differant parts of her body thankyou xx"

I hope.you are together at Christmas and that the doctors do their level best . Also sending a cwtch x

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

Dear Santa Pooch and Taff the Elf,

I hope this letter finds you well? Please forgive me for losing touch over the past few months. Okay, so it’s been more than a few months but I know you see me when I’m sleeping and you know when I’m awake. For the most part, I've been a good girl and only even when was absolutely necessary, was I a naughty girl. But if you check my records, I'm sure you will agree that my naughtiness was, at the very least, much appreciated. With that said, my Christmas list is:

I've been hitting the gym and trying to diet but I thought maybe you could work a little magic for me and give me a beautiful shaped ass and a more toned body. I'd also like a Louis Vuitton bag that I've dreamed about since I first lay eyes on it.

Well I guess that's about it and I know I'm wishing for a lot. I'll take the better body and ass over the bag but see what you can do?

Peace and Love and a Merry Christmas.

Dana xx

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch and Taff the Elf,

I hope this letter finds you well? Please forgive me for losing touch over the past few months. Okay, so it’s been more than a few months but I know you see me when I’m sleeping and you know when I’m awake. For the most part, I've been a good girl and only even when was absolutely necessary, was I a naughty girl. But if you check my records, I'm sure you will agree that my naughtiness was, at the very least, much appreciated. With that said, my Christmas list is:

I've been hitting the gym and trying to diet but I thought maybe you could work a little magic for me and give me a beautiful shaped ass and a more toned body. I'd also like a Louis Vuitton bag that I've dreamed about since I first lay eyes on it.

Well I guess that's about it and I know I'm wishing for a lot. I'll take the better body and ass over the bag but see what you can do?

Peace and Love and a Merry Christmas.

Dana xx

"

Hello beautiful lady , Taff informs me you have a gorgeous bottom.and a body he does lust over . I shall pop over to Paris on my sleigh and sees why that Luis chap has . It may involve sneaking in like a ninja pooch , but I'll see what I can do

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

Dear Santa pooch and Taff the Elf

All I want is for my family and myself to get back to Enjoying Christmas again the way we did before all the heartache set in

X

over a year ago

Dear Santa Pooch

I've tried to be good but on occasion I have found myself on the naughty list

I'm sure you'll understand though, t'is hard to be an angel all year long

I would like for every child in the world to received a present and a full tummy on Xmas Day, if you could handle the gifts I'm happy to peel the spuds

That's all xxx

over a year ago

" Dear Santa pooch and Taff the Elf

All I want is for my family and myself to get back to Enjoying Christmas again the way we did before all the heartache set in

X"

I hope they come round visit and you can all just talk . As i said earlier to others 2018 is a blank book ans you are the author

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch

I've tried to be good but on occasion I have found myself on the naughty list

I'm sure you'll understand though, t'is hard to be an angel all year long

I would like for every child in the world to received a present and a full tummy on Xmas Day, if you could handle the gifts I'm happy to peel the spuds

That's all xxx"

Your sentiment is beautiful and it's a gift I wish I could grant more than anything . So may I

Suggest we all donate to food banks this year.

As for you young lady , may all your chritmas dreama come true ans therr wil be a special present under the tree from me . Thank you for making us all smile this year

Santa Pooch

Ps your on Taffs nice list x

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Dear Santa Pooch.

I'd really like a nice bottle of Chanel No5, just a little one will do, I'm not greedy.

Oh and some new earrings, as I accidentally knocked the little glass I'd popped them into to clean, down the sink! I can only wear silver or titanium.

Thank you kindly Phoenix x

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch.

I'd really like a nice bottle of Chanel No5, just a little one will do, I'm not greedy.

Oh and some new earrings, as I accidentally knocked the little glass I'd popped them into to clean, down the sink! I can only wear silver or titanium.

Thank you kindly Phoenix x"

I'll pick up the perfume while Taff and I are breaking in to Louis Verton to get another good girl a hand bag .

Oh gosh new ratings will be hanging from the tree on Christmas morning along with a sieve cover for your plughole

Santa Pooch

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Dear Santa Pooch,

Aside from wanting all good things for everyone I would like some new Fab men please.

Good ones, not any old tat

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch,

Aside from wanting all good things for everyone I would like some new Fab men please.

Good ones, not any old tat "

We will be hiding new chap auditions at Taff towers on Christmas eve just for you

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch,

We will be holding new chap auditions at Taff towers on Christmas eve just for you

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"Dear Santa Pooch.

Thank you kindly Phoenix x

I'll pick up the perfume while Taff and I are breaking in to Louis Verton to get another good girl a hand bag .

Oh gosh new ratings will be hanging from the tree on Christmas morning along with a sieve cover for your plughole

Santa Pooch "

Bless you both xx

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch,

We will be holding new chap auditions at Taff towers on Christmas eve just for you

over a year ago

Dear Santa pooch sorry for being a selfish moo but I hope my treatment works 1st time round

That I'm not to ill to enjoy Xmas day with my boys

And also that all my family and friends and fantastic fabbers have a great Xmas and a super duper naughty 2018

Lots of snogs Mrs Kinkykat xx

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

Dear Santa Pooch

We would like all those less forunate than ourselves to be blessed with love and kindness.

Miss would also like a HGV full of cheese. Mixed including blue cheese would be good. I'm easily pleased so just a lorry full of Jack Daniels for me.

Thanks in advanve and have a great Christmas and New Year to you both.

Jack

over a year ago

"Dear Santa pooch sorry for being a selfish moo but I hope my treatment works 1st time round

And also that all my family and friends and fantastic fabbers have a great Xmas and a super duper naughty 2018

Lots of snogs Mrs Kinkykat xx"

Fingers Crossed here at Taff towers Pooch HQ for you and sending our love and cwtches ,

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch

We would like all those less forunate than ourselves to be blessed with love and kindness.

Miss would also like a HGV full of cheese. Mixed including blue cheese would be good. I'm easily pleased so just a lorry full of Jack Daniels for me.

Jack"

In Ninja Pooch mode we have hijacked the acola wagoon ( other soft carbonated drinks are avaluble) and crammed it with bourbon and cheasy nibbles . Its on its way " holidays are comin"

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

"Dear Santa pooch sorry for being a selfish moo but I hope my treatment works 1st time round

Lots of snogs Mrs Kinkykat xx

Fingers Crossed here at Taff towers Pooch HQ for you and sending our love and cwtches ,

Santa Pooch "

Thanks Santa pooch ohhhhh and taff of course xx

By *ackDMissMorganCouple
over a year ago

Halifax

"Dear Santa Pooch

Jack

In Ninja Pooch mode we have hijacked the acola wagoon ( other soft carbonated drinks are avaluble) and crammed it with bourbon and cheasy nibbles . Its on its way " holidays are comin"

Santa Pooch "

Appreciated. Doggy treats are waiting for pooch and a wee dram for your good self.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Dear Santa Pooch,

We will be holding new chap auditions at Taff towers on Christmas eve just for you "

Wow, three lots too

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch,

Wow, three lots too "

The more the merrier

over a year ago

Dear santa pooch

All I'd like is for me to have a nice Xmas with my family and to hopefully see my new guy as well

over a year ago

Dear Santa Pooch.

I'd like please for there to be no more deaths in my family this year

over a year ago

"Dear santa pooch

All I'd like is for me to have a nice Xmas with my family and to hopefully see my new guy as well"

On Christmas morning your family will be around you. In the afternoon after a delicious lunch , you and your chap take a lovely

walk . Followed by hot chocolate ans cuddles to warm.you both up.

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch.

I'd like please for there to be no more deaths in my family this year "

I wish I could make that promise. All I can say is to make the most of the people you have and tell them How much you love and care for them x x x x

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

"Dear santa pooch

All I'd like is for me to have a nice Xmas with my family and to hopefully see my new guy as well

On Christmas morning your family will be around you. In the afternoon after a delicious lunch , you and your chap take a lovely

Santa Pooch "

Oooh I hope so though if I see him will be a few days later as he will be seeing family in Wales

over a year ago

"Dear santa pooch

Santa Pooch

Oooh I hope so though if I see him will be a few days later as he will be seeing family in Wales "

oh I hope he comes back to you early x

over a year ago

Dear Santa Pooch,

For Christmas this year I'd like a lovely lady friend to spend the cold winter evenings with, and maybe some toys too

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch,

For Christmas this year I'd like a lovely lady friend to spend the cold winter evenings with, and maybe some toys too "

Oh I will see what I can do Taff may have to come and check if she and you are sutable. ha ha he is a rogue

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

"Dear santa pooch

Santa Pooch

Oooh I hope so though if I see him will be a few days later as he will be seeing family in Wales oh I hope he comes back to you early x "

Hopefully he will be at mine waiting for me to arrive home can't wait he's everything I want in a man

over a year ago

"Dear santa pooch

Santa Pooch

Oooh I hope so though if I see him will be a few days later as he will be seeing family in Wales oh I hope he comes back to you early x

Hopefully he will be at mine waiting for me to arrive home can't wait he's everything I want in a man "

that makes me.smile

over a year ago

"Dear santa pooch

Santa Pooch

Oooh I hope so though if I see him will be a few days later as he will be seeing family in Wales oh I hope he comes back to you early x

Hopefully he will be at mine waiting for me to arrive home can't wait he's everything I want in a man that makes me.smile "

And it will be our first Xmas together

over a year ago

"Dear santa pooch

Santa Pooch

Hopefully he will be at mine waiting for me to arrive home can't wait he's everything I want in a man that makes me.smile

And it will be our first Xmas together "

that's jolly festive

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

A couple of plane tickets so i can meet those on my hotlist from across the water please.......i promise i'll be good for the rest of the year

over a year ago

"A couple of plane tickets so i can meet those on my hotlist from across the water please.......i promise i'll be good for the rest of the year "

I'll make sure it's not Ryann air so.we can make sure you get here

Santa Pooch

over a year ago

"Dear Santa Pooch,

For Christmas this year I'd like a lovely lady friend to spend the cold winter evenings with, and maybe some toys too

Oh I will see what I can do Taff may have to come and check if she and you are sutable. ha ha he is a rogue

Santa Pooch "

That seems like a perfectly reasonable condition to me

Post new Message to Thread