Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Where does it end...

Jump to newest

By *ilmiss75 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

......... Doing the washing

To say there is only 2 of us in this house.. I don't half use the washer a lot!! I've just put on a towel wash.. got a dark & lights waiting.. and I wanna strip the beds too

So that's my day planned

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"......... Doing the washing

To say there is only 2 of us in this house.. I don't half use the washer a lot!! I've just put on a towel wash.. got a dark & lights waiting.. and I wanna strip the beds too

So that's my day planned "

Just pay someone else to do it all

over a year ago

colour catches are great i can do my washing mixed. got all daughters uniform done ready for school. just got to do the rest

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

I have a weeks worth of school uniforms to do. 10 shirts, 2 trousers, blazers and or kits

+ our clothes

I don't like Sunday's

over a year ago

my wash basket is always full, 3 lots of school uniform, teenage daughter that likes to wear something half a day and throw it in the wash! and a lad who has discovered girls and is now showereing everyday AND putting on clean socks n undies lol

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

"my wash basket is always full, 3 lots of school uniform, teenage daughter that likes to wear something half a day and throw it in the wash! and a lad who has discovered girls and is now showereing everyday AND putting on clean socks n undies lol"

I have tobribe my 13 and 8 yr old boys to shower

over a year ago

"my wash basket is always full, 3 lots of school uniform, teenage daughter that likes to wear something half a day and throw it in the wash! and a lad who has discovered girls and is now showereing everyday AND putting on clean socks n undies lol

I have tobribe my 13 and 8 yr old boys to shower "

i used to have to but hes just stared high school, got to be a girl involved here somewhere, this boy would wear socks for days on end (including nights) i used to have to take them off him in his sleep the minger, hes started doing his hair aswel, id be worried if i wasnt so impressed!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

everything our son owns is black - just one wash for his stuff

Post new Message to Thread