Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Couples Dilemma

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever been in a relationship where one half is not as up for it as the other half?

I think this could be a deal breaker as I (male) find normal everyday sex a bit mundane.

Before anyone asks, I like to share her with other guys, and have so on a few occasions. I’m not interested in the couples swap thing I just like to watch her and join in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I don't really see the problem.

There is no "right" way to swing. If you are happy to watch your partner and not get involved, and she is too, then that's fine.

Nita

over a year ago

"I don't really see the problem.

There is no "right" way to swing. If you are happy to watch your partner and not get involved, and she is too, then that's fine.

Nita "

I think you’ve misread or I have not made myself clear. I enjoy watching her with other guys, she used to enjoy it but is now going off the idea.

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Is she going off the idea altogether, or is she wanting to try something different?

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

If she is no longer enjoying the scene. Stop.

Your relationship is more important than casual sex with other people.

If either of wants to stop, or isn't enjoying the life style, we will stop.

Nita

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 02/12/17 17:50:27]

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"If she is no longer enjoying the scene. Stop.

Nita"

Same here Nita.

over a year ago

"Is she going off the idea altogether, or is she wanting to try something different? "

It seems to me that she is going off the idea all together. The problem is that when we do meet people it is really good and our sex life is brilliant for weeks afterwards because we talk about what we did and it’s a real turn on. Without the ‘dirtiness’ it’s just a little boring to me (I’m sorry if that sounds nasty or heartless).

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Nita

I think you’ve misread or I have not made myself clear. I enjoy watching her with other guys, she used to enjoy it but is now going off the idea. "

Then it is time to stop. If I am honest if my OH thought the sex at home was mundane then I think I would be put off playing with other men because that was the only thing he enjoys too

over a year ago

Nita

Same here Nita. "

Yeah I understand that, and yes we will definitely be stopping it. I just wondered if anyone had a similar experience. I’m also worried our sex life will become very boring.

over a year ago

Nita

I think you’ve misread or I have not made myself clear. I enjoy watching her with other guys, she used to enjoy it but is now going off the idea.

Then it is time to stop. If I am honest if my OH thought the sex at home was mundane then I think I would be put off playing with other men because that was the only thing he enjoys too

"

The sex is great when she plays with other men, I think it’s mundane when she doesn’t.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Nita

Same here Nita.

Yeah I understand that, and yes we will definitely be stopping it. I just wondered if anyone had a similar experience. I’m also worried our sex life will become very boring. "

What's more important? Your relationship or getting your kicks and making your OH unhappy in the process?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Is she going off the idea altogether, or is she wanting to try something different?

It seems to me that she is going off the idea all together. The problem is that when we do meet people it is really good and our sex life is brilliant for weeks afterwards because we talk about what we did and it’s a real turn on. Without the ‘dirtiness’ it’s just a little boring to me (I’m sorry if that sounds nasty or heartless). "

Swinging has took over your life so much so that you can't get excited about sex unless it is with other people or after being with other people. I can understand why she wants to not do it any more. If it was me I would think he only wanted me to get the group sex and it would make me not want to do it like your wife.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Nita

Same here Nita.

Yeah I understand that, and yes we will definitely be stopping it. I just wondered if anyone had a similar experience. I’m also worried our sex life will become very boring. "

We have gone through periods when I(fem), have lost interest in swinging, so we stop for a while and continue to have fun on our own. It's up to you both to make sure your sex life doesn't become boring. Talk to each other and good luck.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Is she going off the idea altogether, or is she wanting to try something different?

It seems to me that she is going off the idea all together. The problem is that when we do meet people it is really good and our sex life is brilliant for weeks afterwards because we talk about what we did and it’s a real turn on. Without the ‘dirtiness’ it’s just a little boring to me (I’m sorry if that sounds nasty or heartless). "

I think you need to think about what is most important to you.

A couple should only be doing what they BOTH want.

Pushing her is very very thin ice for real problems.

You need to stop and look at other ways to change your sex life together, to make you both happy.

MrB

over a year ago

It seems to me that she is going off the idea all together. The problem is that when we do meet people it is really good and our sex life is brilliant for weeks afterwards because we talk about what we did and it’s a real turn on. Without the ‘dirtiness’ it’s just a little boring to me (I’m sorry if that sounds nasty or heartless).

You need to stop and look at other ways to change your sex life together, to make you both happy.

MrB"

Nobody has ever mentioned pushing her and I never will, I’m offended by that comment.

By *unandbuckCouple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

MrB

Nobody has ever mentioned pushing her and I never will, I’m offended by that comment."

Your very opening sentence in the whole thread is:

"Has anyone ever been in a relationship where one half is not as up for it as the other half?"

Then your replies have been about you wanting to do it and hé going / gone off the idea.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why is sex only good with you if you're reminiscing about when she's fucked other guys?

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"Why is sex only good with you if you're reminiscing about when she's fucked other guys? "

Think you must have scared him/them off

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why is sex only good with you if you're reminiscing about when she's fucked other guys?

Think you must have scared him/them off "

Not the first time I've done that, won't be the last

Post new Message to Thread