Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Types/preferences

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I see that a lot of people have types and preferences which is fine but it does make me wonder, do they miss out on people which they would actually have a good time with or sexually?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

i have met people who are not my usual type and there’s just no attraction there. If there’s no attraction then nothing can happen. Personality is great but I need visual attraction too.

I feel like I’ve wasted not just my time but also there’s as I kind of knew that it would go nowhere.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

They have preferences for a reason , so no, if you decide you don't like marmite, no amount of people telling you to try it is going to suddenly make you like it.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"They have preferences for a reason , so no, if you decide you don't like marmite, no amount of people telling you to try it is going to suddenly make you like it. "

I've got to disagree, I've met people in person I would never have met just from a profile and really had a great time and still have a great time with them

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Interesting comments

over a year ago

The ones I hummmm and harrrrrrrr about are usually the ones I become more attracted to because of their personality

By *radleywigginsMan
over a year ago

northwest

People that have 'types' usually do as a result of a lack of imagination. I would have thought it better to feel as though one could potentially find something attractive in almost anyone..

By *inglehotchickWoman
over a year ago

blackpool

"People that have 'types' usually do as a result of a lack of imagination. I would have thought it better to feel as though one could potentially find something attractive in almost anyone.."

I find people that don’t have types are usually fab sluts

over a year ago

My 'type' changes all the time. So this week it's bald with stubble. Last week it was talll, broad and clean shaven. Next week?.. who knows

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Physically I don't have a type, although I do have a soft spot for redheads, but definitely have strong preferences personality wise and no I'm not saying what exactly as people would try and fake certain aspects, better to know if they really are like that or not.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"People that have 'types' usually do as a result of a lack of imagination. I would have thought it better to feel as though one could potentially find something attractive in almost anyone.."

I find that trying to persuade someone to shag you when they're not interested a fruitless mission.

Cal

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I can find something attractive in almost everyone physically or personality wise in a social situation but in a casual sex scenario I can't. Ive got types, they're pretty broad and surprisingly varied and I don't feel I'm missing out

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"People that have 'types' usually do as a result of a lack of imagination."

Or they are women on Fab and need to filter things

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"People that have 'types' usually do as a result of a lack of imagination. I would have thought it better to feel as though one could potentially find something attractive in almost anyone..

I find that trying to persuade someone to shag you when they're not interested a fruitless mission.

Cal"

Agreed. It's also a bit 'what's the point' given they shouldn't need their arm twisting if they really wanted to. There's the chase, and then there's racing two different races

By *imiUKMan
over a year ago

Newbury

My preference is "people I like"....

over a year ago

"People that have 'types' usually do as a result of a lack of imagination. I would have thought it better to feel as though one could potentially find something attractive in almost anyone..

Cal

Agreed. It's also a bit 'what's the point' given they shouldn't need their arm twisting if they really wanted to. There's the chase, and then there's racing two different races "

Mrs

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My preference is "people I like"...."

Says it all really.

over a year ago

I have a certain type, but have often gone outside that type if I get the chance to get to know them at a party. I wouldnt go outside my type from a Fab meet though. Our time is very limited and we seem to have enough to be getting on with without the need to expand our horizons. Are we missing out? Definately. But if there’s no time to meet more people it really can’t be helped.

Mrs

over a year ago

I don't have a preference / type set in stone I just know I like what I like.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"My preference is "people I like"...."

That’s probably as far as I narrow it down too. I’ve been enchanted and repulsed by “similar” people, how would I choose with just a few sentences of description?

Fair enough for physical types, some have preferences and that’s fine.

But if you’re someone I’d like, drop me a message

Post new Message to Thread