Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Raising your game...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bit of a silly question probably, but I kind of feel like I need a skills refresh. What do you do to raise your sex game?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

*watches thread with interest*

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Push boundaries through testing new textures and sensations.

By *onbons_xxMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Started reading more, no not 50 shades but that type of thing, stretching the mind matter a bit to get the juices flowing as it were visiting galleries and art somehow works too.

Though sometimes I just find the normal incredibly sexy, and the intended sexy incredibly normal... moody eh

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

What I would do is find a regular fb or a couple of them, Maybe with a age difference say 5-10 years above and below my age, If I found two of them one would be in her mid to late 40s and the other late 20s to early 30s just to mix it up

over a year ago

"What I would do is find a regular fb or a couple of them, Maybe with a age difference say 5-10 years above and below my age, If I found two of them one would be in her mid to late 40s and the other late 20s to early 30s just to mix it up "

And then you would ....?

over a year ago

"Started reading more, no not 50 shades but that type of thing, stretching the mind matter a bit to get the juices flowing as it were visiting galleries and art somehow works too.

Though sometimes I just find the normal incredibly sexy, and the intended sexy incredibly normal... moody eh "

Always good to have a reason to go to galleries. A perverted one is even better..

over a year ago

"What I would do is find a regular fb or a couple of them, Maybe with a age difference say 5-10 years above and below my age, If I found two of them one would be in her mid to late 40s and the other late 20s to early 30s just to mix it up "

That's the difficult thing though ... finding a good, regular fb.

I really miss my old one cos he and I experimented more the longer we saw each other..

over a year ago

"What I would do is find a regular fb or a couple of them, Maybe with a age difference say 5-10 years above and below my age, If I found two of them one would be in her mid to late 40s and the other late 20s to early 30s just to mix it up

I really miss my old one cos he and I experimented more the longer we saw each other..

"

I feel your pain..

I've thought I've found one on a couple of occasions but they've run away screaming.

over a year ago

Well, possibly not screaming..

over a year ago

"What I would do is find a regular fb or a couple of them, Maybe with a age difference say 5-10 years above and below my age, If I found two of them one would be in her mid to late 40s and the other late 20s to early 30s just to mix it up

I feel your pain..

I've thought I've found one on a couple of occasions but they've run away screaming."

He lasted a year but then he got back with his and moved away ... maybe it was my own fault cos I kept telling him I didn't want anything heavy/serious

over a year ago

And then you would ....? "

Meeting regularly and trying new things with each other, Seeing what we like and dislike, The age difference between both Women and myself might make us try new things, Even better if they are both Bi as the 3 of us could meet together or they might like to meet each other alone

over a year ago

And then you would ....?

Meeting regularly and trying new things with each other, Seeing what we like and dislike, The age difference between both Women and myself might make us try new things, Even better if they are both Bi as the 3 of us could meet together or they might like to meet each other alone"

Sounds great. Need a willing victim (I mean volunteer).

over a year ago

"

This

over a year ago

And then you would ....?

Meeting regularly and trying new things with each other, Seeing what we like and dislike, The age difference between both Women and myself might make us try new things, Even better if they are both Bi as the 3 of us could meet together or they might like to meet each other alone

Sounds great. Need a willing victim (I mean volunteer)."

I meant to say a local fb, Leeds is about 50 miles outside my travel distance

over a year ago

And then you would ....?

Sounds great. Need a willing victim (I mean volunteer).

I meant to say a local fb, Leeds is about 50 miles outside my travel distance "

Presumptuous!!

Post new Message to Thread