FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How many women can fuck straight off the bat?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Like I realised that I'm pretty vanilla last night, I wanted to fuck but felt very unconfident, your orgasm is intimate as anything and I sound a bit sad and wet but I need to feel comfortable with a guy before I can do all that kind of stuff.

So my question, how many of the women on here can meet a guy and just have amazing sex and put a good shift in even when it's the first time with a new guy? That's über confidence in my opinion, feel like I'm a bit timid now!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Decided not to hide away then?

Can't help with the post though, although first time with someone new is always a little nervous in my experience

over a year ago

I never fuck on a first meet/date whatever. So on a meet it’s always social first, then I’ll generally soft play, if I’ve met him more than once then I may fuck him. I don’t meet men at the moment anyway but when I did this was the case I can’t let just anyone inside me- there has to be some connection.

Even in the dating world I can’t do it.

That’s why I like friends with benefit situations you get the best of all worlds without exclusivity

over a year ago

"Decided not to hide away then?

Can't help with the post though, although first time with someone new is always a little nervous in my experience "

Had to meet him last night as he's going away for almost 3 weeks today

Do you know the worst thing, I had a suck of him and whats the worst thing that could happen for a woman as she's sucking someone off?

To do a big throaty loud sick burp cos you gagged too much. Yep!

By *he Devils Daughter!Woman
over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

[Removed by poster at 28/11/17 10:09:02]

over a year ago

Can't help with the post though, although first time with someone new is always a little nervous in my experience

Do you know the worst thing, I had a suck of him and whats the worst thing that could happen for a woman as she's sucking someone off?

To do a big throaty loud sick burp cos you gagged too much. Yep! "

Haha sorry, shouldn't laugh.

Try not to do then when we meet yeah?

By *eather_Loves_SexWoman
over a year ago

Halfway Between London and Brighton

But the real question is was he everything you hoped for?

I have done in clubs but usually at the end of the night by which point I had a couple of vodkas and know the chemistry is there - however I don’t tend to make the first move

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

Yep if the chemistry is on, then no problem!

over a year ago

I'm always really crap the first time. It just feels weird because I don't know them and what they like. I used to meet 'strangers' but it doesn't work for me. I might quit actual sex and just be a sex facilitator instead.

over a year ago

I have once and on another would have given the opportunity. It was circumstances that prevented us. However in both cases we had chatted regularly for months and felt we knew each other pretty well. Both were preceded by a quite long chat and intense snogging session first.

over a year ago

Doesn't bother me. If I'm only meeting them once I'm doing my upmost to make sure I'm remembered after

over a year ago

I find the small talk makes me even more uncomfortable..

there has probably only been one guy that I met and within minutes we were all over each other and the sex was good.

And I know what you mean by the horrible throaty sick heave during a blowjob.. but hey guys have to expect it if they want to stick it down your throat!

over a year ago

Been there done that to

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Can I? Yes.

Is it likely to be the best possible experience? Maybe not.

TB

over a year ago

"Like I realised that I'm pretty vanilla last night, I wanted to fuck but felt very unconfident, your orgasm is intimate as anything and I sound a bit sad and wet but I need to feel comfortable with a guy before I can do all that kind of stuff.

So my question, how many of the women on here can meet a guy and just have amazing sex and put a good shift in even when it's the first time with a new guy? That's über confidence in my opinion, feel like I'm a bit timid now!"

Nope. Social always first

I could my experience has told me I don’t enjoy it and therefore they won’t either as my head won’t be into it

By *leafordian75Man
over a year ago

Newark

I don't think it matters tbh. I have had great sex with people I've known for an hour and rotten sex with someone I've know for fourteen years (and that's why we divorced - boom, boom!).

over a year ago

Three weeks! Hope for the other six now then

And never feel bad about big throaty loud sick burp cos you gagged too much... shows you're making a supreme effort! Good on you

over a year ago

Depends on the guy.

I can yes but it can be a bit one sided. More than one sided I guess.

If it's just a straight fuck then it'd for him not me.

By *leafordian75Man
over a year ago

Newark

I suppose it depends on the size of the bat.

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I think it's natural in most people that we hold a little back on the first time of meeting.

With a bit of familiarity, the chemistry normally improves and barriers fall.

over a year ago

Haha sorry, shouldn't laugh.

Try not to do then when we meet yeah? "

I'll try!

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I'm not very good at self control so if I want to fuck then clothes tend to fly

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I'm not very good at self control so if I want to fuck then clothes tend to fly "

Haha, yup, it depends entirely on the circumstances. I can, I have, I may do again - but it's rare someone makes me want to nowadays.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I have a social first then if all's good I'll arrange a sex meet but the first time I'm never totally relaxed!!

over a year ago

But what about the women that just message a guy and with little no coms at all have them round to fuck straight away. Or women that will leave the door open and wait naked for the guy, how are they so confident?

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"But what about the women that just message a guy and with little no coms at all have them round to fuck straight away. Or women that will leave the door open and wait naked for the guy, how are they so confident? "

There are two separate issues there though - confidence and risk.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I have done in the past,but those days are gone.

By *ampWithABrainWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"But what about the women that just message a guy and with little no coms at all have them round to fuck straight away. Or women that will leave the door open and wait naked for the guy, how are they so confident? "

Are there many women that do this? I think personal safety comes first. I'd maybe do the latter with someone I'd met several times before and knew well but not a first meet.

over a year ago

I did on my last meet but we had been chatting on cam a lot before hand so the usual nerves weren't there...

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Me. Impulse sex is great. Lifes too short for chat and coffee meets. Nothing better or more erotic than tearing each others clothes off and having hot, passionate sex.

By *aenMan
over a year ago

Here and There

"Me. Impulse sex is great. Lifes too short for chat and coffee meets. Nothing better or more erotic than tearing each others clothes off and having hot, passionate sex."

I wish I lived in Scotland

over a year ago

I've met a few that I could confirm they can. I think a lot has to be said about getting to know someone first though, even by talking through text. and then you finally get your hands in each other .... nerves or not, it's still, grrr.

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

I would never leave my door unlocked for someone to just come in

over a year ago

I don’t invite to my house, or visit theirs for a first meet, but yes to steamy passionate sex on a first meet in a hotel. If the chemistry is there why delay the inevitable?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Tbh I think that's kinda crazy and not something I would ever risk.

over a year ago

Don't anyone ever get intimated by the person they're with and that makes you feel self conscious?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Don't anyone ever get intimated by the person they're with and that makes you feel self conscious?"

I wouldn't meet someone for sex if I felt they were going to intimidate me. That's guys who are very confident with a 6 pack!!

over a year ago

I've a tendency to meet men who aren't local whatsoever to me so to meet and have just a social seems a waste of opportunity.

However, I couldn't just hook up with them, will probably involve a few months of messaging / chatting so we have a good idea of what we both like beforehand.

I think the longest logistic wise from chatting to meeting was just under a year, the sex was amazing and we're still friends now

over a year ago

I very, very rarely play on a first meet...but if the attraction and chemistry I generally don't have a problem

over a year ago

I can at the drop of a hat or the request of my hubby xx

over a year ago

To be honest, I had sex with one person after talking for six months and after several meets, I thought it was lacking as I was doing it for the sake of it as I hadn't had full sex with anyone off here before. I regret that occasion.

Then after talking to someone else for nine months, things felt ideal on our first meet and we did sleep together and it didn't feel like it was for the sake of it, because we were proper friends by that time. I don't regret that occasion at all.

TL;DR - it depends on the person but I don't think I could ever go from meeting someone for the first time and having me knickers off within a couple of hours.

over a year ago

I don’t often do it but sometimes the need to have his cock is just too much and so yes I have...I’ve had some very lovely meets with guys I’ve spoken with on here, It can be a very horny thing to have never met then have him to your hotel strait away

MrsK x

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

that sounds horny hehe

over a year ago

Chemistry was there and I definitely wanted to fuck him I just felt embarrassed

over a year ago

"Chemistry was there and I definitely wanted to fuck him I just felt embarrassed "

Embarrassed about what!?

He obviously finds you attractive otherwise he wouldn't have met you.

By *orthatry84Couple
over a year ago

cardiff

I can and have, despite being sometimes painfully self conscious. For me it’s all about the chemistry and when it feels right, try to talk and feel fairly comfortable with people before I get to the meet point. I’m a long way from confident, have a terrible self image! Everyone is different!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Chemistry was there and I definitely wanted to fuck him I just felt embarrassed "

You said you sucked his cock? I can't see how actually having sex would of been anymore embarrassing (probably not the best word) tbh

Now you've got to wait 3 weeks??

over a year ago

I can if i've had a rum and . It makes me right randy!

Or if they have a Scottish accent.

Or a nice meaty bum

Depends really. I prefer not to, but sometimes when you've not had sex for a bit you think with your fanny and not your head.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Embarrassed,you?!

over a year ago

My confidence has completely gone, I can’t even bring myself to meet for socials now, let alone sex. Fab can be a tough place to be.

L x

over a year ago

"Chemistry was there and I definitely wanted to fuck him I just felt embarrassed

You said you sucked his cock? I can't see how actually having sex would of been anymore embarrassing (probably not the best word) tbh

Now you've got to wait 3 weeks?? "

Fair point re the cock sucking

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

"But what about the women that just message a guy and with little no coms at all have them round to fuck straight away. Or women that will leave the door open and wait naked for the guy, how are they so confident?

I would never leave my door unlocked for someone to just come in "

Leave it on the latch i'll knock first

over a year ago

"

So my question, how many of the women on here can meet a guy and just have amazing sex and put a good shift in even when it's the first time with a new guy? "

Yep I can and do

If the connection the attraction is there

the flirting, the teasing the gentle touches the 1st kiss

then clothes start to fall off and the desire comes out

By *ydrewMan
over a year ago

Winchester

"Don't anyone ever get intimated by the person they're with and that makes you feel self conscious?"

Stick to us average blokes. We not intimadating at all

over a year ago

"Like I realised that I'm pretty vanilla last night, I wanted to fuck but felt very unconfident, your orgasm is intimate as anything and I sound a bit sad and wet but I need to feel comfortable with a guy before I can do all that kind of stuff.

So my question, how many of the women on here can meet a guy and just have amazing sex and put a good shift in even when it's the first time with a new guy? That's über confidence in my opinion, feel like I'm a bit timid now!"

Your veri’s would say very different though

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

I've only had one meet that could be deemed as instant sex. I definitely felt self conscious. He was way out of my league. In this scenario I had only one option. Think I may as well make the most of it. I faked my confidence. It was a great night and we even met again a few times more.

However, usually it takes me a while. Sex is still kind of a big deal for me and I over think a lot probably.

over a year ago

You didn't see him though, like his pictures were nice, you know what I'm like about eyebrows and jaw lines, but to see him in the flesh I was just in awe. It was only supposed to be a social, we had said we'd go for a drive and a coffee in Starbucks drive through but I got in his car to go and he said shall we just go in my house. Next thing my boobs were out and I was sucking him off.

over a year ago

"You didn't see him though, like his pictures were nice, you know what I'm like about eyebrows and jaw lines, but to see him in the flesh I was just in awe. It was only supposed to be a social, we had said we'd go for a drive and a coffee in Starbucks drive through but I got in his car to go and he said shall we just go in my house. Next thing my boobs were out and I was sucking him off. "

obviously you consented thou

over a year ago

"You didn't see him though, like his pictures were nice, you know what I'm like about eyebrows and jaw lines, but to see him in the flesh I was just in awe. It was only supposed to be a social, we had said we'd go for a drive and a coffee in Starbucks drive through but I got in his car to go and he said shall we just go in my house. Next thing my boobs were out and I was sucking him off.

obviously you consented thou"

Yeah, I pulled his willy out, actually I didn't ask him if I could get it out, I just pulled it out.

over a year ago

I usually make my mind up in the first 5-10 mins if I will but I might still keep them waiting to build up the anticipation a little.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"You didn't see him though, like his pictures were nice, you know what I'm like about eyebrows and jaw lines, but to see him in the flesh I was just in awe. It was only supposed to be a social, we had said we'd go for a drive and a coffee in Starbucks drive through but I got in his car to go and he said shall we just go in my house. Next thing my boobs were out and I was sucking him off.

Yeah, I pulled his willy out, actually I didn't ask him if I could get it out, I just pulled it out. "

Miss Wilkes you should of gone the whole hog!!!

over a year ago

"Next thing my boobs were out and I was sucking him off. "

Wouldn't you class this is an act of confidence?

over a year ago

Yeah, I pulled his willy out, actually I didn't ask him if I could get it out, I just pulled it out. "

Well that's confidence right there

over a year ago

I'm liking the idea at the moment of getting straight down to it, I do find it can be a little awkward to begin with . I think anythings better done more than once though as you know each other a bit better next time round

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We only play in clubs and generally I get straight down to fucking. I don't need the social side -I have my vanilla friends for that. Swinging is to fulfill my fantasies and sex with total strangers is high in the list.

over a year ago

Apart from a quick drink to check he isn't an axe murderer, I like it with no long lead up, it's part of the excitement for me.

I treat it as 'it's just cock and nothing more'!

But different strokes for different folks!

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Sex straight away if there is a connection. Yeh why not. I'm not looking to marry anyone off here. It's only sex.

over a year ago

I just love meeting and being met by a throbbing cock

By *ungmagic10Man
over a year ago

Northampton

That's the type of confidence I like. You saw what you wanted and got it. I like that.

over a year ago

Sucking someone off isn't in the same ball park as allowing someone inside you and letting them hear you orgasming, I suppose I'm just shy and need to feel comfortable.

over a year ago

The women I've met did alright

By *aenMan
over a year ago

Here and There

I’m a little perplexed as to why, if you were so enamoured with him, you didn’t go the whole hog!? He’s probably equally perplexed

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

Yeah, I pulled his willy out, actually I didn't ask him if I could get it out, I just pulled it out.

I’m a little perplexed as to why, if you were so enamoured with him, you didn’t go the whole hog!? He’s probably equally perplexed "

Totally contradicting yourself OP. How does all that make you shy?

over a year ago

I’m a little perplexed as to why, if you were so enamoured with him, you didn’t go the whole hog!? He’s probably equally perplexed "

Because I felt intimidated by his looks. I was stone cold sober as well, literally met after messaging briefly Sunday night and a phone call and some messages Monday leading up to meeting. As soon as I got in his car and saw him I felt really shy! Tried to do a good blow job and deep throat and I was almost sick on his knob!

over a year ago

"Sucking someone off isn't in the same ball park as allowing someone inside you and letting them hear you orgasming, I suppose I'm just shy and need to feel comfortable. "

I think you're absolutely normal. Maybe you need to be friends with him more first. Chat a while before you meet him again.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Ok , here goes .

There isn’t a night that we go out that my wife isn’t constantly moist . The thought if what we may get up to , the anticipation , the thrill etc.....

I’ve never known any woman as horny and constantly ready to fuck as she is , but it did happen after a few months in the lifestyle .

I would guess you’re overthinking it , and not letting yourself get into the zone to be honest .

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

If I find them attractive in person and I don't think, they're a cock, yes I can.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/11/17 19:24:02]

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

We can have great MFM meets including orgasms with a guy we've just met on a club.

But then I do have XY with me, I'm not flying solo which I think has an effect on confidence.

over a year ago

"Sucking someone off isn't in the same ball park as allowing someone inside you and letting them hear you orgasming, I suppose I'm just shy and need to feel comfortable.

I think you're absolutely normal. Maybe you need to be friends with him more first. Chat a while before you meet him again.

Won't see him for 3 weeks now and dunno what communication will be like whilst he's away. Plus that's if he even sees me again, guys say all kinds of things on here.

"

Then nothing to worry about until it happens. See how it goes. You might go off the idea after you've chatted a while. Or you might both be crazy horny to meet again and you'll be so excited the nerves will just disappear and you'll rip each other's clothes off and fall in a sweaty heap.

over a year ago

"Sucking someone off isn't in the same ball park as allowing someone inside you and letting them hear you orgasming, I suppose I'm just shy and need to feel comfortable.

I think you're absolutely normal. Maybe you need to be friends with him more first. Chat a while before you meet him again. "

Won't see him for 3 weeks now and dunno what communication will be like whilst he's away. Plus that's if he even sees me again, guys say all kinds of things on here.

By *aenMan
over a year ago

Here and There

"Tried to do a good blow job and deep throat and I was almost sick on his knob!"

Lol, that'd be one way to create a lasting impression with him

By *evil_u_knowMan
over a year ago

city

I find that nearly all women can fuck right off the bat, just not with me. Me they have to get to know.

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

over a year ago

Yes I can. And yes I do

over a year ago

"

If I find them attractive in person and I don't think, they're a cock, yes I can.

"

Exactly this!

over a year ago

I've had some fantastic sex with a new guy on a first meet and I never used to do socials. The pics, messages and kik vids made me pretty confident that I wanted sex immediately; no chatting, just pleasure.

However, I've now completely lost my nerve and my confidence has gone.... whoosh.. flown away. I'm struggling to even think about coffee, never mind get naked. I know why but I can't fix it.

over a year ago

I’m a little perplexed as to why, if you were so enamoured with him, you didn’t go the whole hog!? He’s probably equally perplexed

Because I felt intimidated by his looks. I was stone cold sober as well, literally met after messaging briefly Sunday night and a phone call and some messages Monday leading up to meeting. As soon as I got in his car and saw him I felt really shy! Tried to do a good blow job and deep throat and I was almost sick on his knob!"

I think you're inadvertently putting too much pressure on yourself.

In that moment did you want to give him a blow job or did you do it because you thought that's what you should be doing to get around the shyness?

over a year ago

"I find that nearly all women can fuck right off the bat, just not with me. Me they have to get to know."

Hah that's made my chuckle. I feel you on that.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I always do a social firs time. Then if we meet again it depends on how it goes, the pace, if we get over excited too soon etc.

over a year ago

I cannot go straight to fucking (unless an fwb), but after dinner I'm happy to scratch an itch

over a year ago

I never do socials but that said I never guarantee sex on a first meet.

If me and a guy don't click then theres no point.

But if we do I'm happy to have sex "straight off the bat" as you put it

By *ooneyloubylouWoman
over a year ago

Rotherham

Yes with the odd exception i.e obvious hygiene issues

over a year ago

Because I felt intimidated by his looks. I was stone cold sober as well, literally met after messaging briefly Sunday night and a phone call and some messages Monday leading up to meeting. As soon as I got in his car and saw him I felt really shy! Tried to do a good blow job and deep throat and I was almost sick on his knob!

I think you're inadvertently putting too much pressure on yourself.

In that moment did you want to give him a blow job or did you do it because you thought that's what you should be doing to get around the shyness?"

All a bit of a blur to be honest, was expecting a social, coffee in Starbucks that's it but ended up going in my house and doing bits. I did pull his penis out but I like to look at them.

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Some of my best sex has been spontaneous with minimal contact but then iv had a fwb for last 8 years who never fails to blow my mind as we know each other inside out

over a year ago

Oh there's worse than a burp! Especially if someone's trying to stuff something like a black pudding all the way down your throat with little care and choking you!

over a year ago

I did last night, with a hot younger man. I had been chatting for a few weeks first though. A couple of Rums help me feel sexy if my hormones are playing up. I can recommend "The Female Brain" - Louanne Brizendine a very good book that explains everything about our biology etc. She's done on one on the male brain too which explains a lot!!

over a year ago

That has never ever happened to me. I’ve led such a sheltered life

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

I can. I wouldn’t say it was confidence necessarily though I understand why you might say that. For me I think it’s a bit of a fetish of mine, that I like sex with strangers.

over a year ago

I think it was nerves because you literally fancied the pants off him and didn’t want to screw things up. The feeling of embarrassment I understand because you’re feeling coy about how he makes you feel.

Hey but what’s the worst that could happen? A few fanny farts, and showing him your cum face while you writhe in ecstasy.

It’s probably worse for him the first time I fucked this girl I really fancied I snapped my banjo string because the condom got kind of stuck while she was bouncing away like she was on a space hopper. Now that was fucking embarrassing and excruciating,

over a year ago

I've met Women who can, but the sex has always been better with those I've gotten to know first.

over a year ago

Yes I can. Usually when they are quite a bit younger than me as we have nothing much to talk about so get straight down to it

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

Looking at the replies here, while this isn't absolute there seems to be a difference between singles and couples.

Seems couples are happy to get down to it quicker. Guess this is understandable. For couples perhaps it's just more about the added sexual excitement within a relationship.

Singles (women in particular) feel the need for some sort of connection as well.

Generally the thing that holds us back is getting the time! So yes provided everyone is happy, let's get on with it and everyone enjoy themselves.

over a year ago

Have done after chatting for ages the build up to us eventually meeting was electric and it happened on the spur of the moment and as soon as we kissed I knew we where going to get down and dirty

Was it good hell yes can't wait for round 2

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

I guess that’s the main difference between dating and swinging. With dating you get the attraction, the chat and flirting, then a kiss which can be electric. The excitement of the first encounter with nerves on both sides. Then what for me is the magic period of longing to meet, the excitement of planning and driving to see a new lover, knowing you will both be on great form so the social element is exciting as you both know that pretty soon you will be fucking each other’s brains out. Perfect!

over a year ago

"I think it was nerves because you literally fancied the pants off him and didn’t want to screw things up. The feeling of embarrassment I understand because you’re feeling coy about how he makes you feel.

Hey but what’s the worst that could happen? A few fanny farts, and showing him your cum face while you writhe in ecstasy.

It’s probably worse for him the first time I fucked this girl I really fancied I snapped my banjo string because the condom got kind of stuck while she was bouncing away like she was on a space hopper. Now that was fucking embarrassing and excruciating, "

Yeah it's an intimate thing and the chances for mishaps is high! Would rather know someone a bit more before we do the grownup!

over a year ago

"I think it was nerves because you literally fancied the pants off him and didn’t want to screw things up. The feeling of embarrassment I understand because you’re feeling coy about how he makes you feel.

It’s probably worse for him the first time I fucked this girl I really fancied I snapped my banjo string because the condom got kind of stuck while she was bouncing away like she was on a space hopper. Now that was fucking embarrassing and excruciating,

Yeah it's an intimate thing and the chances for mishaps is high! Would rather know someone a bit more before we do the grownup!"

Then that’s right for you

over a year ago

Yeah it's an intimate thing and the chances for mishaps is high! Would rather know someone a bit more before we do the grownup!

Then that’s right for you "

Plus I hadn't done my fanny diet prep prior to meeting, I'd eaten a load of crap all week and had sproats on my dinner the day before. I wasn't prepared for someone to be inside me.

over a year ago

"I very, very rarely play on a first meet...but if the attraction and chemistry I generally don't have a problem "

over a year ago

If the attraction and connection is there, I can have amazing sex with a guy I've just met, and give it my all.

I've never felt embarrassed or intimidated by a man on a meet, and my self confidence allows me to do pretty much anything.

OP you overthink everything

over a year ago

I can... But It takes bloody ages to find potential suitable instant spark guys.

But when you do..

I have a vacancy!

over a year ago

"If the attraction and connection is there, I can have amazing sex with a guy I've just met, and give it my all.

I've never felt embarrassed or intimidated by a man on a meet, and my self confidence allows me to do pretty much anything.

OP you overthink everything "

Can you stop rolling your eyes at me. You do it on every bastard post towards me. Don't comment if the shit I say frustrates you so much.

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I love feeling intimated by a guy and being turned into a bumbling mess,it means I fancy the arse of them

over a year ago

Speaking from my own dalliances with women I find that there are some enlightened types that can both enjoy getting to know a man thoroughly before doing anything physical AND having encounters with complete strangers (though often ones chatted with online extensively first) and enjoy the different merits of each.

Usually though it is natural for a lady to either want a few meets for coffee or an alcoholic drink or whatever in a social setting first, or at the very least have a few hours in the guy's company before exchanging so much as a kiss. Your feelings are therefore entirely 'normal' if such a word can be used towards the many different approaches.

It can have it's downsides sometimes, such as at clubs where with say a 4 or 5 hour long night, suddenly a lot of women want to play in the last 10-15 minutes which doubtless leads to frustrations on both sides when they become highly aroused just as the venue owners are trying to get everybody out the door, but in the main it is simply how the majority of women will be hardwired, so to speak.

Regarding the whole throated BJ thing, each to their own, but that's not something I particularly enjoy more than a BJ simply using the mouth, especially if the woman doing the deed is choking and highly uncomfortable in doing so! If you don't enjoy doing that and have a gag reflex, then just don't bother, simple.

Most men, when given a teasing wet BJ that makes them as hard as diamond, then cheekily offered something other than a throat that they can truly bury themselves in would not say no... Unless the said man is a complete and utter weapon.

over a year ago

"I love feeling intimated by a guy and being turned into a bumbling mess,it means I fancy the arse of them "

I've never felt intimidated by a guy before but then I'm carrying more weight than I like. I'm not confident whilst I've got this little belly on me! Plus the guy is mega beautiful so that doesn't help!

over a year ago

Op, please dont take this as an attack in any way but you sound very insecure to me.

If a guy has arranged a Starbucks with you and then he talks you into going back to his or yours its because he wants you, actions speak louder than words. If he didn't then he'd just leave it at the coffee stage.

Everything else is in your head. If you think you're out of his league that's your decision not his.

Making a man wait doesn't make him want you more, that's an old wives tale.

over a year ago

"If the attraction and connection is there, I can have amazing sex with a guy I've just met, and give it my all.

Can you stop rolling your eyes at me. You do it on every bastard post towards me. Don't comment if the shit I say frustrates you so much. "

Don't post if you don't want opinions. I couldn't give a hoot about your dramas, and there are soooooo many of them!

By *ornCouple
over a year ago

Sedgemoor

"We only play in clubs and generally I get straight down to fucking. I don't need the social side -I have my vanilla friends for that. Swinging is to fulfill my fantasies and sex with total strangers is high in the list. "

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I guess that’s the main difference between dating and swinging. With dating you get the attraction, the chat and flirting, then a kiss which can be electric. The excitement of the first encounter with nerves on both sides. Then what for me is the magic period of longing to meet, the excitement of planning and driving to see a new lover, knowing you will both be on great form so the social element is exciting as you both know that pretty soon you will be fucking each other’s brains out. Perfect!"

But that's the same dating or meeting?

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

Love to meet a woman that does. That reminds my, I have not used my bat for a sex toy for a while!

over a year ago

Can you stop rolling your eyes at me. You do it on every bastard post towards me. Don't comment if the shit I say frustrates you so much.

Don't post if you don't want opinions. I couldn't give a hoot about your dramas, and there are soooooo many of them! "

Don't post if you don't want opinions. I couldn't give a hoot about your dramas, and there are soooooo many of them! "

But you can give your opinion without rolling your eyes at me, you can also give an opinion without having a pop at me like you've just done, again.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"I love feeling intimated by a guy and being turned into a bumbling mess,it means I fancy the arse of them

I've never felt intimidated by a guy before but then I'm carrying more weight than I like. I'm not confident whilst I've got this little belly on me! Plus the guy is mega beautiful so that doesn't help! "

And you want a lot more than nsa - if it's 'just a shag' who cares, but if it's a potential relationship then I get that it all matters more. But you are an obsessive type OP - remember to take yourself with a pinch of salt and observe your own neuroses. By that I mean your psyche will tend towards idealism - you might need to remind yourself that life for others is not about perfection as a rule.

over a year ago

"I love feeling intimated by a guy and being turned into a bumbling mess,it means I fancy the arse of them

I've never felt intimidated by a guy before but then I'm carrying more weight than I like. I'm not confident whilst I've got this little belly on me! Plus the guy is mega beautiful so that doesn't help!

And you want a lot more than nsa - if it's 'just a shag' who cares, but if it's a potential relationship then I get that it all matters more."

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"Sex is still kind of a big deal for me and I over think a lot probably. "

If Sydney University DID come here they’d be busy for decades writing numerous thesis based on the material & candidates on the Forums.

Carlsberg or Popcorn?

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

in my exp most women can't. it's like I was visiting a relative in hospital yesterday and got talking to a gorgeous nurse. I wanted to find a discrete spot and get down to business but she wanted me to buy her dinner, women eh

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

"I very, very rarely play on a first meet...but if the attraction and chemistry I generally don't have a problem "
I think it's hard for me to fuck someone I don't like..I'd always have to chat first

over a year ago

Can't speak for the ladies but for me. The first meeting is always a little nerve racking. Usually settles down after a short while. Assume it's the same for most people? Confidence is key x

over a year ago

Don't post if you don't want opinions. I couldn't give a hoot about your dramas, and there are soooooo many of them!

If the attraction and connection is there, I can have amazing sex with a guy I've just met, and give it my all.

But you can give your opinion without rolling your eyes at me, you can also give an opinion without having a pop at me like you've just done, again. "

now now ladies... play fair. Miss W just expressing herself. This isn't a popularity contest

over a year ago

"I very, very rarely play on a first meet...but if the attraction and chemistry I generally don't have a problem I think it's hard for me to fuck someone I don't like..I'd always have to chat first "

It's would always be after an initial social meeting...I never meet to fuck right away...not my scene

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman
over a year ago

your imagination

I've rarely played with someone on a first meet... the chemistry has to be unbelievably hot and we would have been chatting, texting, talking on the phone and getting to know each other for quite some time first.

My best meets however have always been with guys I've taken things a little slower with, we may have even met 3-4 times before actually having sex... and usually ended up having fun, adventurous, long lasting frienships

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

I don’t go ‘straight into it’ as in sleeping with them as soon as I get through the door - but if we click after chatting/having a drink then I’m happy to play on the first meet if we’re in a suitable environment, yes!

over a year ago

"Do you know the worst thing, I had a suck of him and whats the worst thing that could happen for a woman as she's sucking someone off?

Jesus, marry me?

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"Do you know the worst thing, I had a suck of him and whats the worst thing that could happen for a woman as she's sucking someone off?

Jesus, marry me? "

No-one’s ever proposed to me whilst I’m sucking their cock - let alone just writing about it!

Clearly I’m doing something very wrong!

over a year ago

Then that’s right for you

Plus I hadn't done my fanny diet prep prior to meeting, I'd eaten a load of crap all week and had sproats on my dinner the day before. I wasn't prepared for someone to be inside me. "

Even more reason not to bump uglies

By *s_bettyboopWoman
over a year ago

Now that I wouldn't do! Scary

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

L can play almost instant. With the type of play I like, there has to be a build up, a cranking up is sexuality, sensuality.

L can play in clubs, me I have to build trust and openness before I’ll enen contemplate the next stage.

We do both line to play, just in our own way.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"L can play almost instant. With the type of play I like, there has to be a build up, a cranking up is sexuality, sensuality.

L can play in clubs, me I have to build trust and openness before I’ll enen contemplate the next stage.

We do both line to play, just in our own way. "

Like, not line.

over a year ago

"Speaking from my own dalliances with women I find that there are some enlightened types that can both enjoy getting to know a man thoroughly before doing anything physical AND having encounters with complete strangers (though often ones chatted with online extensively first) and enjoy the different merits of each.

Usually though it is natural for a lady to either want a few meets for coffee or an alcoholic drink or whatever in a social setting first, or at the very least have a few hours in the guy's company before exchanging so much as a kiss. Your feelings are therefore entirely 'normal' if such a word can be used towards the many different approaches.

It can have it's downsides sometimes, such as at clubs where with say a 4 or 5 hour long night, suddenly a lot of women want to play in the last 10-15 minutes which doubtless leads to frustrations on both sides when they become highly aroused just as the venue owners are trying to get everybody out the door, but in the main it is simply how the majority of women will be hardwired, so to speak.

Regarding the whole throated BJ thing, each to their own, but that's not something I particularly enjoy more than a BJ simply using the mouth, especially if the woman doing the deed is choking and highly uncomfortable in doing so! If you don't enjoy doing that and have a gag reflex, then just don't bother, simple.

Most men, when given a teasing wet BJ that makes them as hard as diamond, then cheekily offered something other than a throat that they can truly bury themselves in would not say no... Unless the said man is a complete and utter weapon."

at enlightened.

over a year ago

"Op, please dont take this as an attack in any way but you sound very insecure to me.

If a guy has arranged a Starbucks with you and then he talks you into going back to his or yours its because he wants you, actions speak louder than words. If he didn't then he'd just leave it at the coffee stage.

Everything else is in your head. If you think you're out of his league that's your decision not his.

Making a man wait doesn't make him want you more, that's an old wives tale."

Depends on the guy. Making my ex wait certainly made him wanting me more (he told me).

over a year ago

"Op, please dont take this as an attack in any way but you sound very insecure to me.

Making a man wait doesn't make him want you more, that's an old wives tale.

Depends on the guy. Making my ex wait certainly made him wanting me more (he told me)."

I can't believe women still fall for that line.

Every single guy I've ever had that conversation with (away from the earshot of women), and its loads, will tell you differently.

Don't get me wrong, if it strays into proper relationship stuff then it can be a different types of sex.

over a year ago

Hi lovely so I tend to skip the small talk and I can normally tell if Iam interested or not after a few messages. I like car meets there quick simple and fulfill my needs and

Hopefully there's too Iam very body conscious but Iam sure the guys are too none of us are perfect but I give it my all and hopefully I stick in there minds for all the right reasons not the wrong they coming back so Iam clearly doing something right mwah xxx

over a year ago

I know it doesn't concern me, but which end of the bat, - cane or willow?

over a year ago

"Hi lovely so I tend to skip the small talk and I can normally tell if Iam interested or not after a few messages. I like car meets there quick simple and fulfill my needs and

Hopefully there's too Iam very body conscious but Iam sure the guys are too none of us are perfect but I give it my all and hopefully I stick in there minds for all the right reasons not the wrong they coming back so Iam clearly doing something right mwah xxx"

Actions speak louder than words, if they're coming back you're definitely doing it right

over a year ago

Yes, no problem!!

Post new Message to Thread