Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

fisting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i fisted a woman not that long ago and it felt great love to try it againg.

my point im getting to is she wanted more of my hand up there. how far can it go?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

It's generally considered polite to stop at the elbow.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes if you can inspect your nails by checking her dental hygiene one would hypothesise you may have gone to far, also if you come back out with an extra finger, you may choose to call an ambulance.

Failing that, one sure fire way to know if you are going too far is to, shock horror, ask her, I assume that as you have your hand in quite an intimate region, you are on first name terms?

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Take your watch off too.

over a year ago

"Take your watch off too."

Yes nobody likes a ticking pussy, especially where air travel is concerned

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wear a good pair of Nike trainers, properly laced.

It's not a time to be slipping on a worn carpet.

By *oDownEasyMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Just tie a plank across your feet, in case you go TOO deep

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

But do NOT tell the lady that's what the plank is for.

Some of them can get VERY uppity when you suggest that you might 'fall into her fanny'.

over a year ago

Loving how only men are responding on here, men get fisted further/deeper then women!!! The cervix will stop you

over a year ago

"Loving how only men are responding on here, men get fisted further/deeper then women!!! The cervix will stop you "

dont think mine does lol... I can get a good 12 inches depth lol.. sure my cervix isnt that far.. not with fisting though but I have never measured... never thought of or had any wish to try it in my arse though..

Cali

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Loving how only men are responding on here, men get fisted further/deeper then women!!! The cervix will stop you

dont think mine does lol... I can get a good 12 inches depth lol.. sure my cervix isnt that far.. not with fisting though but I have never measured... never thought of or had any wish to try it in my arse though..

Cali"

i have indulged in a guys arse with his wife. we both wore vets gloves and were elbow deep and holding hands up there!

but from some of the sites i've looked at anal fisting carries more risk of dangerous complications than the vaginal version...

over a year ago

It's something i've been trying to achive lol....I can't even get 5 fingers never mind watch loss stage pmsl. I shall keep trying!!!

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

"Loving how only men are responding on here, men get fisted further/deeper then women!!! The cervix will stop you

Cali

i have indulged in a guys arse with his wife. we both wore vets gloves and were elbow deep and holding hands up there!

but from some of the sites i've looked at anal fisting carries more risk of dangerous complications than the vaginal version..."

Now that is my idea of a naughty night, giving and in time receiving. Can loose a long double dong in my arse...male hand not so sure, small female should be ok.

cervix is usually the limit for most woman on vaginal fisting, but have heard of some liking more, or is that urban myth?

over a year ago

"

but from some of the sites i've looked at anal fisting carries more risk of dangerous complications than the vaginal version..."

Now I thought I was a broad minded woman of the world but this made my face go

over a year ago

so what you all saying is i can get my hole arm up there.......

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/09/11 23:37:16]

over a year ago

Cali

but from some of the sites i've looked at anal fisting carries more risk of dangerous complications than the vaginal version...

Now that is my idea of a naughty night, giving and in time receiving. Can loose a long double dong in my arse...male hand not so sure, small female should be ok.

cervix is usually the limit for most woman on vaginal fisting, but have heard of some liking more, or is that urban myth?

"

Is your pic a demo picture? looks like the arm of a shirt

over a year ago

if anyone finds a lost or hidden Rolex please feel free to give us it back !! bloody hubby is so careless when it comes to fisting !!! x

By *ondafirestormMan
over a year ago

heckington

+1

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"so what you all saying is i can get my hole arm up there....... "

If you can get your whole arm up a woman's chuff then apply for an entry in the Guinness Book of Sexual Records because, in general, you can only get into the woman's vagina which is maybe 6 - 8 inches long. I find it hard to believe anyone could get beyond that (through the cervix) without damaging it and causing the recipient extreme pain. And even if you did, the whole shabang ends at the top of the uterus, a few inches beyond than that.

over a year ago

ok i get it only a hand in any wont want to try it lol i got lub and spare time

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

If you want to get it as far in as poss, take a run up.

(see post above re Nike...)

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

"It's something i've been trying to achive lol....I can't even get 5 fingers never mind watch loss stage pmsl. I shall keep trying!!! "

Wow!!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Have you tried your knee?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Cali

Is your pic a demo picture? looks like the arm of a shirt "

Ha! Nope it's an upside down pic of an arse lying by pillows......does look like an arm. Trust me it's a pillow.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

A friend of mine who works in a rehabilitation place told me this guy with out a hand was never short of girlfriends.

over a year ago

My question here is why would you want your whole hand in someones snatch...just wondering. Maybe its my ignorance but even the sound of it is painful. really think about this, why cant people just stay within safe boundaries a vagina is only so long

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

Female vaginal fisting, its not about depth but girth. The depth talk has been anal talk in the thread, apart from some that may have elongated vaginas - and it apparently does get longer when aroused.

Painful if you shove a dry fist in a ball straight up there, but if done slowly and with lube and arousal, then many women love the feeling of fullness.

Most fists/wrists are smaller than a babies head.

Not all women enjoy fisting, and some are too tight. Also so long as you keep up the kegel exercises I've heard you stay tight.

Post new Message to Thread