Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

green eyed monsters

Jump to newest

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

Swingers claim sex is more rather than less intimate because they are with a partner who encourages their fantasies; therefore, the partner is so confident that jealousy is not an issue

True or false ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

since we started swinging sex has been amazing between us...its the fact that he is part of it that makes it such a huge turn on for me...it wouldnt be the same without him x

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"since we started swinging sex has been amazing between us...its the fact that he is part of it that makes it such a huge turn on for me...it wouldnt be the same without him x"

cheers hun ,you are both lucky to have that rob is a lucky guy ..

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

If one didn’t know better one could take offence at this post having green eyes my self.

over a year ago

"If one didn’t know better one could take offence at this post having green eyes my self."
ya daft bugger i have green eyes too ...but no jealous monster here ...in fact i find it a massive turn on to see rob giving another woman the same pleasure he gives me

over a year ago

We have little if any jealousy between us.. we had more before we decided to swing. Its something we do together, we both enjoy seeing each other give and recieve.. No issues between us and if anything we enjoy a better sex life between us too...

Forum Mod

over a year ago

People who have jealousies and inscurities with swinging should'nt swing

However I think there are boundaries that should'nt be crossed

For example when playing with couples I would'nt dream of sitting on the other mans lap if we were all sitting around chatting as I think thats too intimate and its not my place to do so yet Id think nothing of shagging his brains out

strange game innit

over a year ago

"We have little if any jealousy between us.. we had more before we decided to swing. Its something we do together, we both enjoy seeing each other give and recieve.. No issues between us and if anything we enjoy a better sex life between us too... "
well said that man

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"People who have jealousies and inscurities with swinging should'nt swing

For example when playing with couples I would'nt dream of sitting on the other mans lap if we were all sitting around chatting as I think thats too intimate and its not my place to do so yet Id think nothing of shagging his brains out

strange game innit "

I never thought of that ...i suppose that iconic image of sitting on another guys lap signifies a level of intimacy or even ownership ...but then doesn't it make the sex less intimate and your right human sexuality is bizarre

over a year ago

would have to agree that our lives have been enhanced from swinging, whilst we thought we had a good sex life we would have to admit its even better now, taking the good bits from a meet and using it for each other is just mind blowing at times..just when you thought you had done everything you get another surprise..its brilliant..jealousy hasnt been an issue (so far) important words them cos you just never know what may trigger it.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

strange game innit

I never thought of that ...i suppose that iconic image of sitting on another guys lap signifies a level of intimacy or even ownership ...but then doesn't it make the sex less intimate and your right human sexuality is bizarre "

I don't think the sex is less intimate as thats a big part of why we play but I always have utmost respect for the female half of the couple and would'nt want her to feel in any way that I was being territorial with her man

You hear stories ya know

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

strange game innit

I never thought of that ...i suppose that iconic image of sitting on another guys lap signifies a level of intimacy or even ownership ...but then doesn't it make the sex less intimate and your right human sexuality is bizarre

I don't think the sex is less intimate as thats a big part of why we play but I always have utmost respect for the female half of the couple and would'nt want her to feel in any way that I was being territorial with her man

You hear stories ya know "

Thats interesting as i always try to be like that with the guy too especially with first encounters where there is there is a male who lives by his androcentric view of what swinging should be like ...its very very territorial ...

By *orkduoCouple
over a year ago

york

we are just not the jealous type,we love meeting people ,having a good laugh n lotsa fun ,we just go with the flow,lifes great xx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

blimey Kaz Freddie and me - all got green eyes - wonder if its the most popular colour amongst swingers

over a year ago

strange game innit "

That's the difference between intimacy and affection. You can fancy someone rotten and fuck their brains out without jealousy rearing its ugly head but if you then take that further and start doing everyday things with other men outside of sex that you enjoy with your one and only then that's where I can see jealousy becoming an issue.

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"we are just not the jealous type,we love meeting people ,having a good laugh n lotsa fun ,we just go with the flow,lifes great xx"

thumbs up ...lovely to hear .. x

over a year ago

"blimey Kaz Freddie and me - all got green eyes - wonder if its the most popular colour amongst swingers "

I think you'll find that this is a common occurence amongst the swinging community brought on slowly by lengthy periods of time spent in dimly lit clubs, grope boxes etc... my eyes started off blue!!! hehehe

over a year ago

"blimey Kaz Freddie and me - all got green eyes - wonder if its the most popular colour amongst swingers

I think you'll find that this is a common occurence amongst the swinging community brought on slowly by lengthy periods of time spent in dimly lit clubs, grope boxes etc... my eyes started off blue!!! hehehe "

oops!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"blimey Kaz Freddie and me - all got green eyes - wonder if its the most popular colour amongst swingers

I think you'll find that this is a common occurence amongst the swinging community brought on slowly by lengthy periods of time spent in dimly lit clubs, grope boxes etc... my eyes started off blue!!! hehehe "

Mine are blue....Ill look forward to the day they become green

over a year ago

Well reading this thread and as ive never played with or as a cpl (as if id be so lucky )i have always wondered about the jealousy thing but seems you all have none which is great but i do now cos your all lucky F@@kers lol

over a year ago

Well first of all my eyes are greeney grey and started out blue.

Ok here goes. Patrick and I are not jealous types. But I have to admit that that was a trait that I did look for carefully before getting in deeper with. I just know that I personally could never be in a relationship with someone who was jealous, and thats without swinging even being involved. So yes that first meet, we both caught each others eyes, and we both liked seeing each other either getting pleasure or giving pleasure to someone else. So at the end of the night when the meet was drawing to an end, we both went to our respective partners and cuddled. Ironically the couple we had met and thought we had been together for a very long time.

So i have to agree, there is no room for jealousy in swinging. But once again that is just my personal view

over a year ago

"Well reading this thread and as ive never played with or as a cpl (as if id be so lucky )i have always wondered about the jealousy thing but seems you all have none which is great but i do now cos your all lucky F@@kers lol "
oi young man!!! what have i told you?

over a year ago

oh yeah it was more intimate as well lol

forgot that bit

over a year ago

"Well reading this thread and as ive never played with or as a cpl (as if id be so lucky )i have always wondered about the jealousy thing but seems you all have none which is great but i do now cos your all lucky F@@kers lol oi young man!!! what have i told you? "

I was just saying it has always crossed my mind the whole couples thing young lady !

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

well we had been married 28 years before we started on this route and happy to say there has never been any jealousy between us, envy yes jealousy no. As we had been married 28 years we had a lot to lose and once you have seen something you can't unsee it. So we took things very slowly and a step at a time, had a list of rules as long as the arm of an orangutan but now 4 years down the line we only have 2 left

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"well we had been married 28 years before we started on this route and happy to say there has never been any jealousy between us, envy yes jealousy no. As we had been married 28 years we had a lot to lose and once you have seen something you can't unsee it. So we took things very slowly and a step at a time, had a list of rules as long as the arm of an orangutan but now 4 years down the line we only have 2 left

"

We had a few rules but as our swinging experiences evolves so the rules bend and change depending on different situations and comfort levels

Some rules will never change though and thas something we're both happy about

over a year ago

"well we had been married 28 years before we started on this route and happy to say there has never been any jealousy between us, envy yes jealousy no. As we had been married 28 years we had a lot to lose and once you have seen something you can't unsee it. So we took things very slowly and a step at a time, had a list of rules as long as the arm of an orangutan but now 4 years down the line we only have 2 left

"

goes to look at your two rules

over a year ago

"

Ah i get ya.....must kiss wearing a johnny

over a year ago

Ah i get ya.....must kiss wearing a johnny "

Was they aiming that at you cos they have heard where your mouth has been? lol

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

am I supposed to tell you what the rules are? opps silly me

They are that K has to be happy in any situation (and she says i have to be) and penatrative sex has to be safe sex

over a year ago

Was they aiming that at you cos they have heard where your mouth has been? lol"

yeah most prob so its just as well they dont know where my arse has been

over a year ago

Was they aiming that at you cos they have heard where your mouth has been? lol

yeah most prob so its just as well they dont know where my arse has been "

Ah, this was on the other thread about chat up lines. So you got a mouth like a bird cage huh?

over a year ago

Told yer in other threads, i say i give a crap blow job so that no one expects one

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

[Removed by poster at 12/08/09 16:00:17]

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"am I supposed to tell you what the rules are? opps silly me

They are that K has to be happy in any situation (and she says i have to be) and penatrative sex has to be safe sex "

what you mean no strapping explosives to the dick ...cus a condom helps but it dont make you safe .

over a year ago

They are that K has to be happy in any situation (and she says i have to be) and penatrative sex has to be safe sex

what you mean no strapping explosives to the dick ...cus a condom helps but it dont make you safe ."

does that mean you would climax with a bang

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

what you mean no strapping explosives to the dick ...cus a condom helps but it dont make you safe .

does that mean you would climax with a bang "

well you've heard about the explosive orgasm ...

over a year ago

people ....get this back to the point xxxxx

over a year ago

"people ....get this back to the point xxxxx "

why... are you jealous lol..

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

strange game innit

That's the difference between intimacy and affection. You can fancy someone rotten and fuck their brains out without jealousy rearing its ugly head but if you then take that further and start doing everyday things with other men outside of sex that you enjoy with your one and only then that's where I can see jealousy becoming an issue."

i agree ...but i assume you mean women as well rather than just men ?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

strange game innit

That's the difference between intimacy and affection. You can fancy someone rotten and fuck their brains out without jealousy rearing its ugly head but if you then take that further and start doing everyday things with other men outside of sex that you enjoy with your one and only then that's where I can see jealousy becoming an issue.

i agree ...but i assume you mean women as well rather than just men ?"

I should hope, this is an equal opportunities organisation

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

strange game innit

I should hope, this is an equal opportunities organisation "

sure is

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

strange game innit

I should hope, this is an equal opportunities organisation

sure is "

can we see the policy please?

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"If one didn’t know better one could take offence at this post having green eyes my self.ya daft bugger i have green eyes too ...but no jealous monster here ...in fact i find it a massive turn on to see rob giving another woman the same pleasure he gives me "

I so whole-heartedly agree... nothing to do with jealousy or green eyes... just emphasising the depth your own relationship has ...that is why there is no room for jealousy and possessiveness in swinging...

over a year ago

I tend to run the other way when "jealousy" rules its ugly head.

cant be doing with it and the complications that follow it.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Having read the posts here, I found it interesting seeing what others count as "intimate", i.e. something that is not exceptable to do with someone else outside of your relationship.

We both love to kiss, and love to kiss whoever we are swinging with, but understand that some people do not do this with anyone but their own partner.

We both like to be tactile, neither of us minds if the other is sat with

(or on) someone, even touching or caressing them, but one anomaly in this is holding hands, that is a no-no for us to do with anyone else. Another thing we do not do with others is the whole "snuggling" thing, off in a corner, whispering sweet nothings etc.

As for jealousy, its never been an issue, but we believe swinging has helped us trust each other more, and has certainly improved our "at home" sex life!!

over a year ago

"people ....get this back to the point xxxxx "

that was pd's fault he side tracked the whole bloody thing, it wasnt me. i am never guilty of doing anything like that. i stick to the topic and never ever stray from it....honest...cross me heart hope to die

over a year ago

getting back to the topic i think its pd's fault coz he is a jealous swinger and forumnite and he just hates it when i put my intellectual point on things

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"getting back to the topic i think its pd's fault coz he is a jealous swinger and forumnite and he just hates it when i put my intellectual point on things"

aint got a jealous bone in my body love , ....simple x

over a year ago

The one thing I'm jealous of is couples that do swing. As much as society in general may look down on the idea of swinging, married couples that do swing probably have stronger relationships than those that don't. The level of trust between a couple to share each other in such a way is pretty amazing.

I know there are couples that split up over it, but in those cases it isn't the swinging itself that causes the split.

over a year ago

"getting back to the topic i think its pd's fault coz he is a jealous swinger and forumnite and he just hates it when i put my intellectual point on things

aint got a jealous bone in my body love , ....simple x"

yeah ya are, its when i put my intelligent view across

By *leasureDome OP   Man
over a year ago

all over the place

"getting back to the topic i think its pd's fault coz he is a jealous swinger and forumnite and he just hates it when i put my intellectual point on things

yeah ya are, its when i put my intelligent view across"

but all your views are intelligent arent they ??

over a year ago

Well as a married female who plays on her own with her husbands full knowledge, I guess you could say there isnt any jealousy here.

He could play if he wants too, he chooses not too.

As for the sex, well its always been great, but im kinky and he sint...so I go and kink other people lol...works for us.

over a year ago

yeah ya are, its when i put my intelligent view across

but all your views are intelligent arent they ?? "

of course they are....arnt they

over a year ago

"Swingers claim sex is more rather than less intimate because they are with a partner who encourages their fantasies; therefore, the partner is so confident that jealousy is not an issue

True or false ?"

It is not an issue with us we love eachother to bits xx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"Swingers claim sex is more rather than less intimate because they are with a partner who encourages their fantasies; therefore, the partner is so confident that jealousy is not an issue

True or false ?

It is not an issue with us we love eachother to bits xx "

same here

over a year ago

True or false ?

It is not an issue with us we love eachother to bits xx

same here "

Good morning friend three days to early morning raid lol xx

over a year ago

Im never jealous of me am I gran.

No im not.

over a year ago

"Im never jealous of me am I gran.

No im not.

"

wots the weather out gran. am still in bed with the curtains closed. cannot hear any rain, so i dont think its wet outside. my nipples are not super hard so i dont think its cold. just cant be bothered getting out of my bed.

over a year ago

No im not.

wots the weather out gran. am still in bed with the curtains closed. cannot hear any rain, so i dont think its wet outside. my nipples are not super hard so i dont think its cold. just cant be bothered getting out of my bed."

ffs ! lazy git! Wincey Willis says..... it's mild but grey and overcast. Low but wide expanse of cloud cover AND sticking my head out of the velux for you ... it looks like it could rain .....OR clear up n give a bit of sun ... Could go either way ( bit like a bi at a group session ) Get up you lazy mare ! Dee xx

over a year ago

No im not.

wots the weather out gran. am still in bed with the curtains closed. cannot hear any rain, so i dont think its wet outside. my nipples are not super hard so i dont think its cold. just cant be bothered getting out of my bed.

ffs ! lazy git! Wincey Willis says..... it's mild but grey and overcast. Low but wide expanse of cloud cover AND sticking my head out of the velux for you ... it looks like it could rain .....OR clear up n give a bit of sun ... Could go either way ( bit like a bi at a group session ) Get up you lazy mare ! Dee xx "

who said you were not a scouser when you come out with that expression "lazy mare". would love to know the weather conditions for saturday as going to a wedding. any chance you could ask wincey for me what its going to be like for then

janxx

over a year ago

No im not.

ffs ! lazy git! Wincey Willis says..... it's mild but grey and overcast. Low but wide expanse of cloud cover AND sticking my head out of the velux for you ... it looks like it could rain .....OR clear up n give a bit of sun ... Could go either way ( bit like a bi at a group session ) Get up you lazy mare ! Dee xx

who said you were not a scouser when you come out with that expression "lazy mare". would love to know the weather conditions for saturday as going to a wedding. any chance you could ask wincey for me what its going to be like for then

janxx"

Wincey says no .... Wincey says put the area of the wedding into your sodding computer and look for it yourself. I'd have done it for you but Wincey is a bitch.

P.S. I'm not a scouser..... i've only lived here for 52 years

Post new Message to Thread