Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok we all know i like to take photos and they arent action ones

i was asked earlier why do i take photos to hide them

i answered as i like to take photos i like people to see that i am me when they meet me and i like my body shape and im not ashamed of being a curvy lady

but its made me think,

do you like having your photos done and what do u get out of it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Ok this is gonna sound like a contridiction, but hate getting photo taken for every day occasions, ie nites out, parties ect, however some of the photo's we have on fabs and some other personnel ones i dont mind and we enjoy doing as it can be fun.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok this is gonna sound like a contridiction, but hate getting photo taken for every day occasions, ie nites out, parties ect, however some of the photo's we have on fabs and some other personnel ones i dont mind and we enjoy doing as it can be fun. "

I am the same... I'm crap at posing for photos that will show my face but dressing up in sexy outfits and having a photo taken is quite fun

over a year ago

Part of the fun for us (when we can afford it) is choosing a new outfit for Mrs Artful.

Then finding somewhere different to take the pics, be it indoors, outdoors or new places we haven't done any.

over a year ago

on facebook there is loads of me d*unk being silly and having fun

but since i have took photos i have saw my confidence come on and on

im actually happy with my body shape 99.9%

over a year ago

"Part of the fun for us (when we can afford it) is choosing a new outfit for Mrs Artful.

"

sometimes it doesnt need to cost alot x

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I'm the same, in everyday life I'm the one with the camera and it has to be wrestled out of my hands.

But put me in Lingerie and I love being photographed. As a matter of fact am having some done this weekend by a wonderful guy. He always makes me feel good even with all my lumps and bumps

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Lovely photos they are too Jacqs x

(Especially like the polka dot set)

I hate posing for 'normal' family / holiday photos as I always end up pulling a silly face.

But I actually quite enjoy having my photo taken when playing with some of our friends or me in my underwear.

over a year ago

aww ty xxx

it wasnt a self ploy foe people to look at em honest

but it made me think when someone asked me

over a year ago

ive just facebooked abiout 20 cat pics from today...was thinking of some nice naturey ones to do later...

of course i love my shagging pics lol

over a year ago

"ive just facebooked abiout 20 cat pics from today...was thinking of some nice naturey ones to do later...

of course i love my shagging pics lol"

pm me ya facebook

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"ive just facebooked abiout 20 cat pics from today...was thinking of some nice naturey ones to do later...

pm me ya facebook"

and me please

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

pm me ya facebook

and me please"

dont leave me out

over a year ago

"Ok we all know i like to take photos and they arent action ones

i answered as i like to take photos i like people to see that i am me when they meet me and i like my body shape and im not ashamed of being a curvy lady

but its made me think,

"

Sometimes if i am in the mood for it but not after xmas as i pig out over the festive period.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Ok we all know i like to take photos and they arent action ones

but its made me think,

Sometimes if i am in the mood for it but not after xmas as i pig out over the festive period. "

Think you should take some more of that sexy body

over a year ago

To be honest I prefer to be on the other side of the camera. The photos I take on here are but a small selection of the pictures I take.

I go through phases of what I want to take. At the moment my obsession is churches and I have some wonderful shots of beautiful stained glass windows. The colour is beautiful. Its so much easier to take a pic when you can see instantly what you wish to achieve. Its much harder when you are sat in front of a tripod with a remote in your hand.

I wouldn't be happy for someone to take my pic as I know what I want to see and it would be their own interpretation and I'm not happy with that. I know in an instant what is right, down to an arm not being positioned correctly.

I get frustrated when I can't achieve what I want to because I don't have the expertise. I have loads of ideas so its great working through them to try and make it work. The pics I've taken on here are ok / jokey type pics, but nowhere near as nice as other pics I've taken. My religious artifacts pics such as chalices and alters etc, are for other aspects of my pic collection, on here all that is of interest is of tits and ass and there's only so much of that you can do

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

I don't like my photo being taken cos I broke my nose when younger and I have a hang up about it !!!

Always turn 'the nose' away from the camera

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I only ever take them on here if I'm bullied to.

Anything for a quiet life.

Regarding normal photos I hate getting my pic took, no matter how hard I try, I always end up looking a prize cant! A bit like Chandler Bing Or Earl off of My name is Earl.

And before you say it's because you are a prize cant! I already know this!

over a year ago

mmmmm@ my 3 tasty adds, hope u enjoy my pics that i cant fabberize lol xxx

over a year ago

"To be honest I prefer to be on the other side of the camera. The photos I take on here are but a small selection of the pictures I take.

I go through phases of what I want to take. At the moment my obsession is churches and I have some wonderful shots of beautiful stained glass windows. The colour is beautiful. Its so much easier to take a pic when you can see instantly what you wish to achieve. Its much harder when you are sat in front of a tripod with a remote in your hand.

I wouldn't be happy for someone to take my pic as I know what I want to see and it would be their own interpretation and I'm not happy with that. I know in an instant what is right, down to an arm not being positioned correctly.

I get frustrated when I can't achieve what I want to because I don't have the expertise. I have loads of ideas so its great working through them to try and make it work. The pics I've taken on here are ok / jokey type pics, but nowhere near as nice as other pics I've taken. My religious artifacts pics such as chalices and alters etc, are for other aspects of my pic collection, on here all that is of interest is of tits and ass and there's only so much of that you can do "

i like your photos and would love to see the ones you do properly x

and yeah im being nosey x

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"I only ever take them on here if I'm bullied to.

Anything for a quiet life.

Regarding normal photos I hate getting my pic took, no matter how hard I try, I always end up looking a prize cant! A bit like Chandler Bing Or Earl off of My name is Earl.

And before you say it's because you are a prize cant! I already know this!"

Funky you just keep picking that bum, oops sorry piccing

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Funky you just keep picking that bum, oops sorry piccing"

hehehehehe if you are sick of my botty I can put my front on or my sex robot FFR01?

over a year ago

i just love having my photos taken.. i never used to as i was born with a deformed jaw and a distinct lack of teeth !!! and always felt a bit lopsided ...i still tend towards a smirk but ive gotten over it....i had always cried shy of the camera until i did a photo shoot 3 years ago and he took some amazing pictures ..i now model semi professionally (and amateurly....is that a word ??) ive found if you love the caamera the camera will love you ... it has worked for me anyway ...i love to share my pics with my friends too ...especially my special man he just loves them .....

over a year ago

I gatecrashed a greek wedding on holiday and the pic of the bride and groom set against the beautiful church is really nice, I only took 3 shots before the photographer pushed me out of the way. My fave pic of all time is my sunset pic, the sea was gorgeous with the suns rays across it, my moonlight beach pic was nice but not as good as my sunset.

I can't wait for the lecture at college on how to photograph shadows. I love shadows. One of my fave images is the shadow of Nosferatu walking up the stairs

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Funky you just keep picking that bum, oops sorry piccing

hehehehehe if you are sick of my botty I can put my front on or my sex robot FFR01?"

How could we ever be sick of that peachy bum x

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"I gatecrashed a greek wedding on holiday and the pic of the bride and groom set against the beautiful church is really nice, I only took 3 shots before the photographer pushed me out of the way. My fave pic of all time is my sunset pic, the sea was gorgeous with the suns rays across it, my moonlight beach pic was nice but not as good as my sunset.

I can't wait for the lecture at college on how to photograph shadows. I love shadows. One of my fave images is the shadow of Nosferatu walking up the stairs "

I like the one where it looks like you have blue skin.

over a year ago

"I gatecrashed a greek wedding on holiday and the pic of the bride and groom set against the beautiful church is really nice, I only took 3 shots before the photographer pushed me out of the way. My fave pic of all time is my sunset pic, the sea was gorgeous with the suns rays across it, my moonlight beach pic was nice but not as good as my sunset.

I can't wait for the lecture at college on how to photograph shadows. I love shadows. One of my fave images is the shadow of Nosferatu walking up the stairs "

talking about shadows and way off subject but it reminded me of the day i videoed the moment my 16 month old grandaughter discovered her own shadow aginst the wall of my house . the look on her face was priceless as she started moving around to make her shadow move ..a moment in time i will never forget and i have it on video (yes it was a video it was that long ago !!!!)

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

hehehehehe if you are sick of my botty I can put my front on or my sex robot FFR01?

How could we ever be sick of that peachy bum x"

Oh we now got the fluffy front

over a year ago

"

I can't wait for the lecture at college on how to photograph shadows. I love shadows. One of my fave images is the shadow of Nosferatu walking up the stairs

talking about shadows and way off subject but it reminded me of the day i videoed the moment my 16 month old grandaughter discovered her own shadow aginst the wall of my house . the look on her face was priceless as she started moving around to make her shadow move ..a moment in time i will never forget and i have it on video (yes it was a video it was that long ago !!!!)"

Ah that's absolutely lovely, what a beautiful image to always cherish

over a year ago

"

I like the one where it looks like you have blue skin."

I like all your pictures, I like the way the way they make me get closer to my screen to see if I can spot anything extra, I've even used a spy glass with no avail - ah well lol.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"

I like all your pictures, I like the way the way they make me get closer to my screen to see if I can spot anything extra, I've even used a spy glass with no avail - ah well lol.

"

LOL I'm not sure how to take that. You need a spy glass to see parts of me???

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

hehehehehe if you are sick of my botty I can put my front on or my sex robot FFR01?"

Nice!

over a year ago

"

LOL I'm not sure how to take that. You need a spy glass to see parts of me??? "

that's made me laugh this morning, how do I dig my way out of this one

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"

LOL I'm not sure how to take that. You need a spy glass to see parts of me???

that's made me laugh this morning, how do I dig my way out of this one "

It's doing nothing for my self esteem. I've a good mind to send you my dinosaur cock pic! That would teach you. Harrrumph.

over a year ago

"

It's doing nothing for my self esteem. I've a good mind to send you my dinosaur cock pic! That would teach you. Harrrumph."

Oh I remember that dinosaur cock pic well... Put such a huge (and I mean huge) smile on my face! lol.

I wonder if you have the same fond memories of my Darth Vader tit pics...

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"

It's doing nothing for my self esteem. I've a good mind to send you my dinosaur cock pic! That would teach you. Harrrumph.

Oh I remember that dinosaur cock pic well... Put such a huge (and I mean huge) smile on my face! lol.

I wonder if you have the same fond memories of my Darth Vader tit pics... "

LOL I do indeed remember them. They are still on my screen saver.

Post new Message to Thread