Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Attention men --- why is it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That when you go to use a public toilet, at work or whatever, that the urinal starts to flush, and the one you are using is alwasy the blocked one that goes down the hole slower than the others and you are thinking "Shit...i hope it doesn't over flow" a couple of times i have had to stop mid slash and you know how hard that is!

Rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

dose t use an call a cleaner in

over a year ago

Dunna have that problem canna reach em anyway need a box fa a normal loo lol xx

over a year ago

Too much time on your hands there! Use the cubicles

over a year ago

id there are urinals free only people who get stage fright or who have minute cocks go into the cubicle

over a year ago

"Dunna have that problem canna reach em anyway need a box fa a normal loo lol xx "

Now, if you were 5ft 3 you'd be able to reach

over a year ago

"Dunna have that problem canna reach em anyway need a box fa a normal loo lol xx

Now, if you were 5ft 3 you'd be able to reach "

And if you didn't have such a small gob ya would be able ta fit my cock in it xx

over a year ago

You can always tell which guys are peekers - those who look over at the guy next to him to see if his cock is bigger.

How can you tell?

They're the ones who piss on their shoes cos they're not paying attention to the job in hand.

over a year ago

"You can always tell which guys are peekers - those who look over at the guy next to him to see if his cock is bigger.

How can you tell?

They're the ones who piss on their shoes cos they're not paying attention to the job in hand. "

Only way you would know is if you were watching both of them!

over a year ago

"id there are urinals free only people who get stage fright or who have minute cocks go into the cubicle"

and sensible ones that don't want to take the risk of having to stop mid flow.

I use cubicals when possible, always concerned I'll get splash back onto my clothes/shoes from urinals

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/11 13:44:05]

over a year ago

In my experienceone of the most awkward things that can happen whilst out drinking is that my pint-to-pee ratio synchronises with that of a complete stranger and we cross paths repeatedly...

over a year ago

"In my experienceone of the most awkward things that can happen whilst out drinking is that my pint-to-pee ratio synchronises with that of a complete stranger and we cross paths repeatedly...

"

Ha ha thats an old ben elton gag i am sure of it

over a year ago

"That when you go to use a public toilet, at work or whatever, that the urinal starts to flush, and the one you are using is alwasy the blocked one that goes down the hole slower than the others and you are thinking "Shit...i hope it doesn't over flow" a couple of times i have had to stop mid slash and you know how hard that is!

Rant over"

I guess it could be worse..... I mean, granted its never a good thing having your shoes soaked with piss......

But imagine the distress suffered by really hung guys if their cock were to inadvertently dip into a overflowing pot of communally discharged slash ....

Post new Message to Thread