Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Moderators

Jump to newest

By *aradisecpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

bristol

Do ppl think because a moderator has a * after their name that they are not real ppl or members of the site too ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do ppl think because a moderator has a * after their name that they are not real ppl or members of the site too ?"

I dunno

over a year ago

"Do ppl think because a moderator has a * after their name that they are not real ppl or members of the site too ?"

I do I do.....I think your pretend, that you dont really exist. Or perhaps your fab robots programmed just so ban people, kill em and bury them

over a year ago

bristol

LOL

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Do ppl think because a moderator has a * after their name that they are not real ppl or members of the site too ?

I do I do.....I think your pretend, that you dont really exist. Or perhaps your fab robots programmed just so ban people, kill em and bury them"

I think they are figments of the imagination, just to make us feel like we have to behave or else. And certain words strung together in a random way, trigger an automatic ban button lol

over a year ago

bristol

Well i can assure u we are real ppl not robots and we are also members just like everyone else ..

over a year ago

i wana apple on my pics

or me inside of a big penis

makes a change from the other way round lol

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

given the access to background chat ,i assume the mds have ...it must be harder for them to relate to some more than others ..,but yes they are normal members of the site.

Always found the ones in the forums to be well balanced ,and active in posts .

over a year ago

"given the access to background chat ,i assume the mds have ...it must be harder for them to relate to some more than others ..,but yes they are normal members of the site.

Always found the ones in the forums to be well balanced ,and active in posts . "

ah pd must be getting his leg over from one of the robots lol

over a year ago

Excuse me for maybe appearing numb, but how do we know who are moderators?.

See, I'm a Mod on another forum (not swinging related) and it clearly states my status is moderator.

W

over a year ago

"Excuse me for maybe appearing numb, but how do we know who are moderators?.

See, I'm a Mod on another forum (not swinging related) and it clearly states my status is moderator.

W "

numb or dumb? lol xx

over a year ago

erhhhhh ***************************************************************************************************************************

over a year ago

"Excuse me for maybe appearing numb, but how do we know who are moderators?.

W numb or dumb? lol xx "

Numb, as in numb in the head, I take Dumb as not being able to talk, and oh can I do that.

W

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"given the access to background chat ,i assume the mds have ...it must be harder for them to relate to some more than others ..,but yes they are normal members of the site.

Always found the ones in the forums to be well balanced ,and active in posts .

ah pd must be getting his leg over from one of the robots lol"

ooohhh explain please via pm ...went over my head

over a year ago

"erhhhhh ***************************************************************************************************************************"

I guess the * is by the side of their names in the chatroom? as I don't see them on the forum.

Maybe I should have explained a bit more, I don't use the chatroom but do use the forum so wondering how it is clear in the forum.

W

over a year ago

come on then smart asses, someone tell me.

W

over a year ago

"erhhhhh ***************************************************************************************************************************

I guess the * is by the side of their names in the chatroom? as I don't see them on the forum.

Maybe I should have explained a bit more, I don't use the chatroom but do use the forum so wondering how it is clear in the forum.

W "

bugger it ....come and get banned in chat room with us lol

over a year ago

bristol

We dont ban everyone u know .. there are some decent ppl in there

over a year ago

"erhhhhh ***************************************************************************************************************************

W bugger it ....come and get banned in chat room with us lol "

I don't get banned, I'm a nice boy.

W

over a year ago

W bugger it ....come and get banned in chat room with us lol

W "

your of no use to me then, i only enjoy naughty boys

over a year ago

W

your of no use to me then, i only enjoy naughty boys "

I was told saying I'm a good boy would work, I didn't believe it though.

W

over a year ago

W

your of no use to me then, i only enjoy naughty boys

I was told saying I'm a good boy would work, I didn't believe it though.

W "

your quite right not to believe it, nice boys get left to the back of the queue

Post new Message to Thread