Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Full Shirt.. Or Tee shirt?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mrs Notts has a thing at the minute where a guy (Me hopefully lol) in an open full sleeved shirt just gets her wet... if along with a nice pair of un buttoned jeanes and polished shoes, she is putty!

Whats your preference girls??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Jeanes?? Jeans lol... Jeans ff's!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol ,,, my jeans have got holes in the knees ... all that kneeling down has taken its toll

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Mrs Notts has a thing at the minute where a guy (Me hopefully lol) in an open full sleeved shirt just gets her wet... if along with a nice pair of un buttoned jeanes and polished shoes, she is putty!

Whats your preference girls?? "

Ironing my jeans now!

over a year ago

"Jeanes?? Jeans lol... Jeans ff's!"

I got a pic a week ago of a bloke with a crisp striped shirt on n some grey trousers! That did it for me !! Couldn't even see his face. Must be a result of being blind to cock pics now.

To be fair ....there was a good body in them. No good Billy Munter squashing into the same gear.

over a year ago

big turn on for me is seeing the shape of the trouser snake in a nice pair of jeans. ohhhhh and then they turn round and i see a nice arse.....ooooh and then i see a hint of chest hair through the shirt.....ooooh and they have lovely full lips......and take me to bed eyes...oooooooh am in work and all horny now. will start eyeing up the patients

over a year ago

Well ideas for my next lot of pics just need someone to take them lol

over a year ago

Tall dark and handsome, white crisp shirt, half unbuttoned, jeans with boots or casual shoes though polished black are for a suit..........Scrummy

over a year ago

"Mrs Notts has a thing at the minute where a guy (Me hopefully lol) in an open full sleeved shirt just gets her wet... if along with a nice pair of un buttoned jeans and polished shoes, she is putty!

Whats your preference girls?? "

I'm with the lovely Mrs Notts all the way!!

Robert Redford when he was stood at the bottom of the escalator in Up, Close and Personal.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Mrs Notts has a thing at the minute where a guy (Me hopefully lol) in an open full sleeved shirt just gets her wet... if along with a nice pair of un buttoned jeanes and polished shoes, she is putty!

Whats your preference girls??

Ironing my jeans now! "

do NOT under any circumstances iron a crease in them

over a year ago

yeah to mrs notts but any guy for me and iam putty (slut) lol xxxxx

Post new Message to Thread