Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Well Whaddya know!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On the night of his death in 1970, Jimi Hendrix was taken to the very hospital I was born in five years previously.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

On the same day 5 years before??

over a year ago

"On the night of his death in 1970, Jimi Hendrix was taken to the very hospital I was born in five years previously. "

Only five yeah right xx

over a year ago

"On the same day 5 years before??"

No, he died in November 1970, I was born in May 65. I just find it wierd that I have something in common with him - I started my life, and he ended his, in the same place. Sort of.

over a year ago

"On the same day 5 years before??

No, he died in November 1970, I was born in May 65. I just find it wierd that I have something in common with him - I started my life, and he ended his, in the same place. Sort of."

Lol it's not that amazing unless ur his child or summat pmsl lots of people die in hospitals unfortunately!!!!

over a year ago

"On the same day 5 years before??

No, he died in November 1970, I was born in May 65. I just find it wierd that I have something in common with him - I started my life, and he ended his, in the same place. Sort of.

Lol it's not that amazing unless ur his child or summat pmsl lots of people die in hospitals unfortunately!!!!"

Yes I know that, but he's such an iconic figure and so far removed from my life, surroundings and upbringing that I'm amazed I have something in common with a legend.

over a year ago

Ah it's nice u so happy with it I respect ur happiness lol shame he died in such a horrible way, dying on ur own bodily fluids ain't good is it

Post new Message to Thread