Jump to newest

By *rzambique OP   Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

Anyone ever got this before and how did you get rid of it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think Daktarin cream or Canestan is used to treat it. Ask your pharmacist.

over a year ago

Thrush? Crabs? Best see your doc

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

This is usually caused by a fungal infection similar to athletes foot. It is a common infection and can be treated by over the counter cream. You can get it in any skin creases such as the groin and under the breasts for women. I've had it several times under the breasts, particularly in hot weather as you get sweaty.

The treatment is canesten cream, or you can get a non branded version. Ask the chemist for clotrimazole cream.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've seen photos of guys who have prominent fungal infections.

Easy solution - top class hygiene and fungicide treatment. Keep clothing totally clean and laundered properly as with towels, bedding and anything your body comes into contact with.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"I've seen photos of guys who have prominent fungal infections.

Easy solution - top class hygiene and fungicide treatment. Keep clothing totally clean and laundered properly as with towels, bedding and anything your body comes into contact with. "

It's likely to be a fungal infection but a bacterial infection can occasionally be mistaken for it.

There are a few different classes of fungicidal skin treatment drugs, including the -azoles, as someone mentioned above. Newer drug types are likely to give a faster clear and lower incidence of reoccurence - according to research evidence that is published.

over a year ago

I've had an itch all week... and it needs a scratch

over a year ago

Crabs?!

By *rzambique OP   Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

Thanks fabbers went to the pharmacy and they gave me daktarin cream first time i ever hd this so freaked out. But was reassured by them and yourselves it's a common thing that happens.

Thank you all!!

over a year ago

"Crabs?! "
Meths and sand cures an infestation of crabs. Pour the meths over the pubes first then sprinkle with sand. They get pissed on the meths and stone themselves to death with the sand

Post new Message to Thread