Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Change of heart...

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Do you change your mind on things/ situations/ people or do you stick with your original assessment of them? What needs to happen for you to change your mind?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

With people no. If i think they are an asshole they will be remaining an asshole in my books.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"With people no. If i think they are an asshole they will be remaining an asshole in my books."
Would you say the same even if you felt you might have judged too soon?

over a year ago

if u gain my trust ill take a bullet for u if u break my trust i can never look at u the same again

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"if u gain my trust ill take a bullet for u if u break my trust i can never look at u the same again"
Sounds like you are loyal to your mates

over a year ago

"With people no. If i think they are an asshole they will be remaining an asshole in my books.Would you say the same even if you felt you might have judged too soon?"

No i can pretty much spot one from a mile off. Most of the time they turn out to be an even bigger one that i first though.

over a year ago

Yes I change my mind but remain wary.

over a year ago

I will always accept change. Everything changes, situations, people and times.

If you don't evolve you die, and that principal is what distinguishes us from the other animals on this planet.

over a year ago

"Do you change your mind on things/ situations/ people or do you stick with your original assessment of them? What needs to happen for you to change your mind?"

i wish i didnt but occasionally i do

over a year ago

"Do you change your mind on things/ situations/ people or do you stick with your original assessment of them? What needs to happen for you to change your mind?"

I simply enter a State of "Wabi-Sabi" which is the Japanese way of thinking, that focuses on finding beauty within the imperfections of life and accepting peacefully the natural cycle of growth and decay.

Then I say "fuk it....bollix to em "!!

over a year ago

"I will always accept change. Everything changes, situations, people and times.

If you don't evolve you die, and that principal is what distinguishes us from the other animals on this planet. "

Unless you meet a reet twat!

over a year ago

I do tend to make a judgement on people early on. I'm usually a good judge, but have been known to change my _iew of someone over time & events. After all, you have only seen a 'snapshot' of them, and it can be out of their normal character.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

I have first impressions and usually my instincts are OK but I keep an open mind.

Sometimes people/situations can be misunderstood without enough data on them. Sometimes when further data is garnered I do have a heart transplant.

over a year ago

"I will always accept change. Everything changes, situations, people and times.

If you don't evolve you die, and that principal is what distinguishes us from the other animals on this planet.

Unless you meet a reet twat! "

thats why from now on no changing my mind

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am pretty black and white... I am someone you will either like or dislike... and am pretty cool with that.

I do make my mind up quick re others and watch for behavioural traits to reinforce my decision.

over a year ago

everyone makes judgement calls, its how we protect ourselves.

But i do tend to reserve judgement as best i can, and i am always open to being proven wrong, in fact i enjoy it if i had a bad opinion of someone to begin with... not so much if they seem genuinely cool and turn out to be an A-hole. But people do change, just usually takes a long time and them getting a dose of karma/comeuppance.

Post new Message to Thread