Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

no replies

Jump to newest

By *aynebob OP   Man
over a year ago

cayton

when people say don't send messages without face pic. you send them pics and they still ignore you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"when people say don't send messages without face pic. you send them pics and they still ignore you "

Guess that means they aren't interested, don't worry chap there are loads of great people on this site, so you didn't float one couples/singles boat, it wont always be that way. Take it on the chin, and try again.

over a year ago

"when people say don't send messages without face pic. you send them pics and they still ignore you "

Just take it as a no thank you.

Realise single guys outnumber couples and single females so couples/single females get a lot of messages.

replying to them all can be a pain, even more so when they assume the reply is an invitation to chat.

over a year ago

Also, I've just _iewed your profile, you could have the most handsome/pretty face but seriously what do you expect to attract with your profile? honestly would you message a profile like yours?

Put some effort in and you may see the rewards.

over a year ago

I agree with loony from 'up north'

your profile says nothing, so face pic or not, I wouldn't want to start a conversation.... sorry but as already stated the number of messages is rather high, especially at this time of the year.

over a year ago

"Also, I've just _iewed your profile, you could have the most handsome/pretty face but seriously what do you expect to attract with your profile? honestly would you message a profile like yours?

Put some effort in and you may see the rewards."

I have to agree with the above.

OP, think about it... you are looking to get intimate with fellow members. Three words on a profile doesn't make me want to get intimate with anyone as it just comes across as you won't be putting any effort into anything!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

If you have been here for 9 months and not realised that it is all about the effort you make... writing a great profile that sells you to others, maybe a few pics that make you stand out in some way..

and if your profile is the result of 9 months...

May I suggest swinging is not for you.

Good luck and hope you take on board the feedback above and actually put the effort in to change it.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"Also, I've just _iewed your profile, you could have the most handsome/pretty face but seriously what do you expect to attract with your profile? honestly would you message a profile like yours?

Put some effort in and you may see the rewards.

I have to agree with the above.

OP, think about it... you are looking to get intimate with fellow members. Three words on a profile doesn't make me want to get intimate with anyone as it just comes across as you won't be putting any effort into anything!"

Agree

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

To be honest it doesn't help that you have no photos and only 3 words of text on your profile.

over a year ago

If you send a face pic and don't get a reply it has to be down to not getting someone attention. It might be the picture, it might be the message or it might be the people you are sending to have had lots of messages. Change the picture you send and keep trying.

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

Waynebob,

Having looked at your Profile, do you follow a minimalist theme in life?

You're not really "selling yourself" are you?

That's the name of the game on here. There are so many single guys, so you have to create a Profile that stands out in some ways, that separates you from the others.

Look at some other Profiles, and get some idea of what other peope do.

Take it on the chin and work on your Profile; you might surprise yourself if you start getting some responses!

Good Luck.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I have a new rule... if the whinge is longer than the profile... no help from me!!!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I have a new rule... if the whinge is longer than the profile... no help from me!!! "

wise man...

over a year ago

"I have a new rule... if the whinge is longer than the profile... no help from me!!! "

Haha, very funny, but a blummin good point too.

over a year ago

just had a look at your profile we wouldnt contact or repy to messages your profile tells us nothing,it seems you have put 0 effort into it,if you realy expect replys or people to get in touch with you then you need to make some effort with it there are so many single guys on here that do make the effort why should someone get in touch with someone else that dosent seem bothered

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I have a new rule... if the whinge is longer than the profile... no help from me!!!

Haha, very funny, but a blummin good point too. "

and the sad thing is they probably put more though into the whinge than they had ever bothered putting into the profile..

so why should I as a person help someone when to be honest they haven't bothered trying to help themselves...

I know it sounds harsh, and I know that sometimes I get labelled "the bad guy" but someone has to make people realise that and all the "fluff" that some people come out with isn't really going to help...

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I have a new rule... if the whinge is longer than the profile... no help from me!!!

Haha, very funny, but a blummin good point too.

and the sad thing is they probably put more though into the whinge than they had ever bothered putting into the profile..

so why should I as a person help someone when to be honest they haven't bothered trying to help themselves...

I know it sounds harsh, and I know that sometimes I get labelled "the bad guy" but someone has to make people realise that and all the "fluff" that some people come out with isn't really going to help..."

well said

over a year ago

Its impossible to mail everyone back so sadly you just have to e selective.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

would you rather people say cooo u an ugly fukker i dont fancy you ... or is it better and less hurtful to click on delete . That is the stage im at... like the pic i might save you for later . dont like the pic delete . easier than saying nooo thanks sometimes.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

And yes the profile needs expanding somewhat. I go there if people dont catch my interest they are ditched.

over a year ago

Your doing it all wrong, send a cock pic and say I'll fook you whilst your hubby holds my coat and then I'll leave, reply immediately or it's your loss, don't forget a kiss at the end of the messgae

over a year ago

"Your doing it all wrong, send a cock pic and say I'll fook you whilst your hubby holds my coat and then I'll leave, reply immediately or it's your loss, don't forget a kiss at the end of the messgae "

over a year ago

Dispairs over no profile meat to read...as that's what we do our deciding from when it comes to molesting victims

Wolf

By *uro anchorMan
over a year ago

Coventry

yahoooo someone with a shorter profile than me.....

over a year ago

Like many I would read your profile before I opened your messgae. I most likely wouldn't reply....3 word profiles do nothing for me lol. Shows lack of interest and imagination. Whether or not that's true it would still be my first thought

Post new Message to Thread