Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

MSN Messenger!!!

Jump to newest

By *ngieandMrMan OP   Couple
over a year ago

hereford

Fired up the PC this morning to discover that my MSN messenger has changed! Is it just me?

Now 4 times the size that it was and even more infestation of adverts it takes up far too much space and the adverts are scoffing band-width.

It seems the 'layout' button is no longer there! Anyone know how to customise it back to its original size?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ricky_DickyMan
over a year ago

Mirfield

No idea, I use kopete to access the MSN messenger service.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Fired up the PC this morning to discover that my MSN messenger has changed! Is it just me?

Now 4 times the size that it was and even more infestation of adverts it takes up far too much space and the adverts are scoffing band-width.

It seems the 'layout' button is no longer there! Anyone know how to customise it back to its original size?

Thanks"

....... Start, control panel, add & remove programs, remove. simples. Msn bag O shite.

* S¡Ts iN CrYp¡T * -|-

over a year ago

"Start, control panel, add & remove programs, remove. simples. Msn bag O shite.

* S¡Ts iN CrYp¡T * -|-"

Bill Gates just cried, I heard it, I have very acute hearing (and I know that he reads these forums, cos me and Melinda was playing air hockey the other night

over a year ago

is it Live messenger 2011?

there's a little window in the top right of the main messenger that lets you switch from main/compact views. if you need to configure your msn, just choose "options" under the tool menu.

over a year ago

theres a simple way of removing tabs and adverts along the bottom of msn messenger

just google remove adverts msn messenger

double click it and tick what you need removing

over a year ago

hereford

"is it Live messenger 2011?

there's a little window in the top right of the main messenger that lets you switch from main/compact views. if you need to configure your msn, just choose "options" under the tool menu. "

PERFECT thank you for that, appreciated couldn't see the wood for the trees

over a year ago

Everyone hides behind a screen. Be yourself. Represent yOurself. Meet in person! Wooo hooo! Scared??!

over a year ago

hereford

Speak for yourself... oh sorry, you did

There is a hell of a lot of honesty exchanged on internet chat and messenger systems. Many people find it easier to be honest and talk about things that they cannot say face-to-face with another person.

Now referring to it as 'hiding behind the screen' is totally misleading as people tend to open themselves up more! How can it be 'hiding'?

Post new Message to Thread