Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I have just entered...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

...The Twilight Zone!!

There was I, happily posting away on what I thought was the Lounge and when I went back to the forum listing I found I had in fact been posting in Swingers Chat!

How did that happen cos my bookmark takes me straight to the Lounge!!

Sommat spooky going on here and I did hear some bumps upstairs in the night but I put that down to Siren farting in bed (she's preggers and her bod is doing all sorts of weird shit).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"...The Twilight Zone!!

There was I, happily posting away on what I thought was the Lounge and when I went back to the forum listing I found I had in fact been posting in Swingers Chat!

Sommat spooky going on here and I did hear some bumps upstairs in the night but I put that down to Siren farting in bed (she's preggers and her bod is doing all sorts of weird shit).

"

or your stalking me

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"...The Twilight Zone!!

or your stalking me "

..or you are just easily located!

(blatant steal from another post)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"...The Twilight Zone!!

or your stalking me

..or you are just easily located!

(blatant steal from another post) "

yeah im chat at the moment x

Post new Message to Thread