Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

deep omg

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i've just watched some vid , and it was a woman with a bendy rubber dildo that at a guess id say it was 12" long, if not bigger, and she got it all in talk about deep throat , hats off to her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"i've just watched some vid , and it was a woman with a bendy rubber dildo that at a guess id say it was 12" long, if not bigger, and she got it all in talk about deep throat , hats off to her

"

What watched it before 6pm???

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kin ell.....

must have a jack and danny like the mersey tunnel

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Kin ell.....

must have a jack and danny like the mersey tunnel "

Down her throat not her snapper

over a year ago

"i've just watched some vid , and it was a woman with a bendy rubber dildo that at a guess id say it was 12" long, if not bigger, and she got it all in talk about deep throat , hats off to her

"

Mmmm lady with a large mouth and able to take a dildo down to her even larger lung area and that supprised you why exactly? xx

over a year ago

ohhhhhhhhhh

Big gob then

over a year ago

i have a bendy 12" one, but normally find a girlie to share it with me

over a year ago

I would be throwing up that good i could be in the olympics

barfffffff

over a year ago

Mmmm lady with a large mouth and able to take a dildo down to her even larger lung area and that supprised you why exactly? xx "

cuz im jealous, i gag wen i try it lol

over a year ago

I should be called "lady ga ga"

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Much as i would like to join in i have no words of wisdom to help on this matter but you go on im all eyes

over a year ago

"I should be called "lady ga ga" "
Poke her face lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I should be called "lady ga ga" Poke her face lol "

over a year ago

"I should be called "lady ga ga" Poke her face lol "

Sorry to change the topic, but Diane your avatar pic looks hot hot hot, you need to post more.

W

over a year ago

so...no one can deep throat then. lol

i didnt do to much of a bad job last night .... lol but my pasta nearly made an appearance lmao

over a year ago

"I should be called "lady ga ga" Poke her face lol

Sorry to change the topic, but Diane your avatar pic looks hot hot hot, you need to post more.

W "

Just perv my pics - I don't mind

By *igerMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Diane I'm always perving your pics ! X

over a year ago

"Diane I'm always perving your pics ! X"
....and I yours

over a year ago

Oh look thread been changed again !

over a year ago

Contrary to popular myth, a man cannot actually feel the skin on the shaft of his cock being sucked - licked yes, but not sucked like when it's in a woman's mouth. This is because the head of the penis - you know, the action part - kinda says to the rest of it, "listen you bastards, this is for me and me alone, I like it, I enjoy it, and if any of you lot try to nick the sensation from me I'm not gonna play ball and start releasing blood back down the shaft and then it's all over. Got it!"

** As an aside here - girls, girls, girls, take a tip from me. When a cock is in your mouth and it's soft - give up and go watch Eastenders or sommat cos you ain't gonna get it back up, no way, no how.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make here, and getting hopelessly sidetracked cos I have an overactive imagination or sommat, is this:

If you think that your man will think you are a crap cocksucker if you can't get it all in then you really haven't understood a word of what I've just said (probably cos you got one eye on Eastenders) and you would be far better off learning how to suck cock and wank the shaft simultaneously like Jenna Jameson does.

I pointed this fact out to Siren in our early days and now she can suck cock for England, Wales, Scotland, N. Ireland and the rest of the Commonwealth. She's fucking great at it, and she gags after the first couple of inches, but because she has a firm grip with her right hand on the base and she makes sure her hand is glued to her mouth as she sucks I don't have any little petty wars going on in my cock about which bit of it gets the most pleasure. It's universally fookin brilliant!!

psst.. twist your hand a bit when moving up and down the shaft, that's just feckin heaven! And a tongue piercing down the jap's eye sends me right over the edge, now if only I can get Siren to get that done life would truly be perfect!!

over a year ago

lol, i can do magical things with a cock in my mouth

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

{I just thought I would add SCUBA divers do it deep

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

"Contrary to popular myth, a man cannot actually feel the skin on the shaft of his cock being sucked - licked yes, but not sucked like when it's in a woman's mouth. This is because the head of the penis - you know, the action part - kinda says to the rest of it, "listen you bastards, this is for me and me alone, I like it, I enjoy it, and if any of you lot try to nick the sensation from me I'm not gonna play ball and start releasing blood back down the shaft and then it's all over. Got it!"

** As an aside here - girls, girls, girls, take a tip from me. When a cock is in your mouth and it's soft - give up and go watch Eastenders or sommat cos you ain't gonna get it back up, no way, no how.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make here, and getting hopelessly sidetracked cos I have an overactive imagination or sommat, is this:

If you think that your man will think you are a crap cocksucker if you can't get it all in then you really haven't understood a word of what I've just said (probably cos you got one eye on Eastenders) and you would be far better off learning how to suck cock and wank the shaft simultaneously like Jenna Jameson does.

I pointed this fact out to Siren in our early days and now she can suck cock for England, Wales, Scotland, N. Ireland and the rest of the Commonwealth. She's fucking great at it, and she gags after the first couple of inches, but because she has a firm grip with her right hand on the base and she makes sure her hand is glued to her mouth as she sucks I don't have any little petty wars going on in my cock about which bit of it gets the most pleasure. It's universally fookin brilliant!!

psst.. twist your hand a bit when moving up and down the shaft, that's just feckin heaven! And a tongue piercing down the jap's eye sends me right over the edge, now if only I can get Siren to get that done life would truly be perfect!! "

Fook me war and peace! I know what someones getting for supper!!!

Pearls of wisdom i think

over a year ago

Firstly - the dildo in question was 20" which makes her officially a cock sucking genius.

Secondly - Pure silk, you did a wonderful job of it last night....And every other night. Anyway - I like pasta!

over a year ago

"Firstly - the dildo in question was 20" which makes her officially a cock sucking genius.

Secondly - Pure silk, you did a wonderful job of it last night....And every other night. Anyway - I like pasta!"

i'l remember that next time, u can have some regurgitated food, lol

Post new Message to Thread