Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

not knowing

Jump to newest

By *r and miss sex OP   Couple
over a year ago

antrim

I made a post in the irish forum about this but i think ill now start a thread about it here.

Me and the husband where chatting about it after i made the post. We know 2 guys who are actuly raising kids that arent theirs and its getting us down abit that we know and cant really tell them because it will start alot of trouble for the women involved.

One guy is a real decent bloke and is doing a real good job of raising the kid and the other guy is an asshole but we still fell for the guy.

Both the kids look like their real fathers and everyone around our area knows apart fromt the por guys and their family.

We think its a real disgrace and it says alot about the people who are in these blokes lives, they have so called best friends, drinking buddys etc all know but wont tell them.

Its got to the point that we are thinking of blowing this all out in the open just for the guys sakes so they can know whats going on and can make their own decesions about what they want to do and not others by keeping it from them.

Just curios , does anyone else know of this sort of stuff going on anywhere near you. Just recently there was this girl who got found out about the same thing she was keeping quiet about and this other guy just left as the trust was complety destroyed after doing this.

We done alot of reading up on teh matter and there is suppose to be a large percent of men out there who are raising kids that arent theres and they dont even know about it.

MADNESS!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

"I made a post in the irish forum about this but i think ill now start a thread about it here.

Me and the husband where chatting about it after i made the post. We know 2 guys who are actuly raising kids that arent theirs and its getting us down abit that we know and cant really tell them because it will start alot of trouble for the women involved.

I think it is awful but personally I would not get involved!

One guy is a real decent bloke and is doing a real good job of raising the kid and the other guy is an asshole but we still fell for the guy.

Both the kids look like their real fathers and everyone around our area knows apart fromt the por guys and their family.

We think its a real disgrace and it says alot about the people who are in these blokes lives, they have so called best friends, drinking buddys etc all know but wont tell them.

Its got to the point that we are thinking of blowing this all out in the open just for the guys sakes so they can know whats going on and can make their own decesions about what they want to do and not others by keeping it from them.

Just curios , does anyone else know of this sort of stuff going on anywhere near you. Just recently there was this girl who got found out about the same thing she was keeping quiet about and this other guy just left as the trust was complety destroyed after doing this.

We done alot of reading up on teh matter and there is suppose to be a large percent of men out there who are raising kids that arent theres and they dont even know about it.

MADNESS!!"

By *r and miss sex OP   Couple
over a year ago

antrim

?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sometimes its best to say nothing

only result would be total heartache for the men. Maybe they know deep down, 'ignorance is bliss' kinda thing

many families are happy with step parents

over a year ago

Mind...your...own...business!

I really don't understand why people involve themselves in other peoples business. Do you have the result of the paternity tests?

Stay...out...of...it!

over a year ago

When i was a kid, i remember my mum saying a couple of married women near us had babies by men who werent their hubbies, she didnt wasnt shocked about it, she just said it like it was a bit of a giggle, i guess she was quite broadminded. After all it wasnt anyone elses buisness was it. Yes its always been a well known fact that a lot of men are raising kids who arent really theirs. But like good old jeremy kyle says, the man who brings up the kid is the real dad, the other bloke is just the sperm doner.

over a year ago

"Mind...your...own...business!

I really don't understand why people involve themselves in other peoples business. Do you have the result of the paternity tests?

Stay...out...of...it!"

+1

over a year ago

I think if the guys a good dad then dont say owt cos not only will you destroy his life but also the life of the child/children involved. Yeah it is not nice that your whole town is talking about it (have you all got nothing better to do) but it really is also no one else,s business. If my wife told me any of my beautiful children Wont mine it would not make a diffrence to me because I love them and would regardless of parentage. Keep out of it I say. X

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Its not your business .. leave well alone .

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Question 1 - how the hell do you and 'everyone else' KNOW 100%.

Question 2 - if indeed it is true, how do you know the guys don't know? May be they can live with it.... may be they can live with it because they like to think no one else knows.

over a year ago

OP, you care, that's lovely.

To be extremely honest... I'd keep way out of it.

One or both of these men you speak of may very well know the truth whether it be deep down or have been actually told by their partners and have agreed to bring up the children as their own.

Let others be xxx

over a year ago

I'd mind your own business.

It has nothing to do with you.

You should never ever interfere with another persons family life or relationship.

over a year ago

Jeremy Kyle comes to FAB !

YAY !

Now I don't have to worry about missing it because I'm at work

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Jeremy Kyle comes to FAB !

YAY !

Now I don't have to worry about missing it because I'm at work "

LOL. We need a polygraph and a show host with unnaturally white teeth. Just chuck a few chairs around and Jerry Swinger eat your heart out!

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

My youngest son 'thought' he had seeded twins to a female he had a brief encounter with. She was quite insistent that he was the father, and being a man and wanting children he accepted the responsibility. The whole town knew my boy was the father while the girls boyfriend apparently knew nothing.

So then I explained to my son the unlikely hood of him actually being the father on a one-night-stand and so DNA testing was done. Guess what, it wasn't my son it was in fact the regular boyfriend.

So to the OP I'd suggest you mind you're own business because without DNA testing you actually have no idea who the farther is regardless of what ever gossip is going around... gossip that it seems you are helping to perpetuate.

over a year ago

I can't believe this thread.

Why are you discussing this. Is your own life so unimportant that someone else"s paternity is 'getting you down' and you come on a swinging site discussing other peoples business.

over a year ago

IMHO, it is nobody's business except theirs!

By *ethany10Couple
over a year ago

falkirk

Whoops my post didn't post.

While awful, if true, I would not get involved..

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Whoops my post didn't post.

While awful, if true, I would not get involved..

"

Your post did post you just wrote your reply in the middle instead of at the end . it's there.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I know where you can buy an automatic curtain twitcher to help with your repetitive wrist strain.

Failing that.... keep your own house in order your putting a healthy Gestapo out of business.

Post new Message to Thread