Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

XXL man

Jump to newest

By *ersey69er OP   Man
over a year ago

wirral

Hi all I'm an XXL man, some say cuddle..lol

Trouble is every profile I look at is asking for Athetic or mucular, was just wondering if ther are any women or couples out there who like 'cuddly' men.

Thanks B

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all I'm an XXL man, some say cuddle..lol

Trouble is every profile I look at is asking for Athetic or mucular, was just wondering if ther are any women or couples out there who like 'cuddly' men.

Thanks B"

just dont label yourself curvy ......its a no no on mens profiles!!

over a year ago

You're bound to be attractive to someone mate, so just keep your chin up and hang on in there.

I'd agree with you that the majority of ladies express a preference for toned or atheletic guys. It's just that there are so many guys for them to choose from.

There are plenty of toned and atheletic guys who come on here everyday saying they can't get a meet, so don't think your body shape excludes you.

Get yourself to a few socials and meet people face to face.

By *ersey69er OP   Man
over a year ago

wirral

I say I'm xxl in profile because I want to be honest, don't want to meet people and them be disappointed o think I've lied on m profile. Maybe I'm too honest.

over a year ago

yes there are

i'm a big lad - i am 15 and half to sixteen stone normally (which is big for a 5ft6 fella) and wear XL or XXL depending on brand. i also wouldn't regard myself as clasically good looking.

that said, i have never had a great problem finding sexual partners.

irregardless of build, some will find you attractive, others won't - that's a simple fact of life and one that is not always linked to your size.

i never make excuses for my size and people either like the look of me or they don't.

by the same token i am not ashamed of my size and always walk in a room with a sense of confidence and a ready smile.

that in itself can make a difference.

admittedly bigger lads aren't to everyones taste and you will also find that as many of the ladies on here are married or partnered, what they are looking for in many cases is fantasy men.

fantasy men, sadly for big lads, normally come with muscles, toned bodies and good looks - but moreover a positive attitude.

but don't lose faith - there are many good people on here for whom size and build will not be a barrier to meeting.

your attitude and perceptions will however be a major factor in meeting or not.

i wish you well in your search and hope you find yourself some fun on FAB.

over a year ago

Thanks B

just dont label yourself curvy ......its a no no on mens profiles!!"

+1 and there's nothing wrong with an XXL man

By *ersey69er OP   Man
over a year ago

wirral

Thanks all

Really appreciate your comments helps me going forward. Was beginning to think I was wasting my time but now I know I'm not. I have a lot to offer and want to make people happy, am 40 years old and I'm too young to fade into he sexual wilderness. I want to enjoy my sexuality way into my old age and am lookin for like minded people to join me.

Thanks again all reall given my a boost.

Many thanks

B

over a year ago

Don't worry about it mate. There's lots of larger ladies on fab who are happy with the way they look therefore don't make judgements on people's figures. They will obviously have to find a guy's face attractive and more importantly his personality and charm, but his weight is not really therefore an issue to them. There will also be ladies who are naturally slim but still like larger men as by the flip side of the coin I bash the hell out of my body with weights as that is important to me, but I don't view a lady's weight as the be all and end all for a meet, personality, personal hygiene and sex appeal are the three deal-breakers as far as I'm concerned. There's someone for everyone on here regardless of race, weight, height, age or any other category. Good luck fella!

over a year ago

" Don't worry about it mate. There's lots of larger ladies on fab who are happy with the way they look therefore don't make judgements on people's figures. They will obviously have to find a guy's face attractive and more importantly his personality and charm, but his weight is not really therefore an issue to them. There will also be ladies who are naturally slim but still like larger men as by the flip side of the coin I bash the hell out of my body with weights as that is important to me, but I don't view a lady's weight as the be all and end all for a meet, personality, personal hygiene and sex appeal are the three deal-breakers as far as I'm concerned. There's someone for everyone on here regardless of race, weight, height, age or any other category. Good luck fella!"

mental picture of Mr Lick bashing his body .................................

over a year ago

" Don't worry about it mate. There's lots of larger ladies on fab who are happy with the way they look therefore don't make judgements on people's figures. They will obviously have to find a guy's face attractive and more importantly his personality and charm, but his weight is not really therefore an issue to them. There will also be ladies who are naturally slim but still like larger men as by the flip side of the coin I bash the hell out of my body with weights as that is important to me, but I don't view a lady's weight as the be all and end all for a meet, personality, personal hygiene and sex appeal are the three deal-breakers as far as I'm concerned. There's someone for everyone on here regardless of race, weight, height, age or any other category. Good luck fella!"

Nice of you to be spokesman for us larger ladies

I do not find large men attractive and it's ridiculous to assume because someone is large they're not going to mind other large people!

OP lots of different types of people post wondering why they're not getting meets: is it because they're too old, short, tall, black, married etc. It's usually a negative outlook that puts people off.

It's true for most this is fantasy and fantasy men tend not to be large.

Good luck.

over a year ago

" Don't worry about it mate. There's lots of larger ladies on fab who are happy with the way they look therefore don't make judgements on people's figures. They will obviously have to find a guy's face attractive and more importantly his personality and charm, but his weight is not really therefore an issue to them. There will also be ladies who are naturally slim but still like larger men as by the flip side of the coin I bash the hell out of my body with weights as that is important to me, but I don't view a lady's weight as the be all and end all for a meet, personality, personal hygiene and sex appeal are the three deal-breakers as far as I'm concerned. There's someone for everyone on here regardless of race, weight, height, age or any other category. Good luck fella!

Nice of you to be spokesman for us larger ladies

I do not find large men attractive and it's ridiculous to assume because someone is large they're not going to mind other large people!

OP lots of different types of people post wondering why they're not getting meets: is it because they're too old, short, tall, black, married etc. It's usually a negative outlook that puts people off.

It's true for most this is fantasy and fantasy men tend not to be large.

Good luck."

Please note I said lots of. At no point in my little meandering effort did I mention the word "all". If I did I can imagine you have just cause for slapping me upside the chops as that clearly isn't the case, lol! However I was being honest as a lot of larger ladies do find large men attractive, I've seen profiles on here that state as such, and have seen larger framed ladies and gents indulging on club nights before too. However I couldn't imagine EVERY large woman liking ONLY larger men as you suggested I was claiming as that would be stupid. If everyone stuck to their own weight/build/height proportion then I'd be limiting myself to 5'9" size 8 toned gym bunnies and why should I?

over a year ago

Big guys give the best cuddles

over a year ago

being honest

if i looked at the profile i wouldnt email you as there is no photos but a cock pic on there x

over a year ago

BigBeat - you sound like me mate - a nice big guy - keep at it and you will find someone that appreciates the bigger things in life.

Personality counts for more in the long term and its your personality that will have women coming back time and time again. People like what they like - I know that and I am comfortable with how I look -

Take your time, and don't get disheartened - the world would be boring if every one liked the same thing.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Thanks B"

there are loads.... trust me

I am a "big unit" myself... so you are not going to appeal to everyone!! that is life..

but it is funny how you do get a lot of ripped six pack types complaining on here because they can't get meets either and they think that the body is all it and all they need...

it has done wonders for me seeing how many people will see me as me.. as opposed to the other way round

p.s i am a freak when it comes to sport anyway, the amount of athletic people i have beaten in fitness races normally bring em down a peg or two...

sean xxx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

I don't stipulate athletic guys

over a year ago

"I don't stipulate athletic guys "

u was altheltic with ya legs last night missus

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I don't stipulate athletic guys

u was altheltic with ya legs last night missus "

surely not??? evie is shy

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

u was altheltic with ya legs last night missus surely not??? evie is shy "

At last!!!!! Someone understands

over a year ago

u was altheltic with ya legs last night missus surely not??? evie is shy

At last!!!!! Someone understands

"

im more shy than u

over a year ago

Thanks B"

Got the opposite problem this end mate, I am lithe (ok, skinny, man you guys are pedantic), I suggest we find some kind of teleportation device (like Jeff Goldblum in the fly) and step in it together, we should have two regular dudes pop out the other end......

Ok looking for a scientist....anyone, no...bugger

over a year ago

Thanks B

Got the opposite problem this end mate, I am lithe (ok, skinny, man you guys are pedantic), I suggest we find some kind of teleportation device (like Jeff Goldblum in the fly) and step in it together, we should have two regular dudes pop out the other end......

Ok looking for a scientist....anyone, no...bugger"

all i cam see is cock and ass

over a year ago

"

all i cam see is cock and ass"

I now want to open a pub with that name...

over a year ago

Some blokes are chubby chasers, some women are too.

C'mon ladies, hands up who likes a bloke with a few extra pounds to knock the nail home?

Post new Message to Thread