Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dog Appreciation Thread

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I love my dog more than most humans !! Is this strange or does anyone else feel similar ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absolutely with you here!

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Absolutely with you here!"

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Mine's on my lap giving me a dead leg as I type.

I am small.

She is not.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Mine's on my lap giving me a dead leg as I type.

I am small.

She is not."

Lol sounds really cute though ( both of you )

over a year ago

I absolutely love my dog, better than most people. He is massive and has just the most gorgeous squishy face.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I am small.

She is not. Lol sounds really cute though ( both of you )"

She's an old bird now, and rather whiffy. She's lovely and vomit inducing all at the same time. Rather like me

over a year ago

I prefer all animals over most humans.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I am small.

She is not. Lol sounds really cute though ( both of you )

She's an old bird now, and rather whiffy. She's lovely and vomit inducing all at the same time. Rather like me "

Judging by your pic how on earth can you say that about yourself . Look as fit as fuck if you ask me

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I prefer all animals over most humans.

"

^ ditto

over a year ago

I don't have children so my dog is my baby. She's just so beautiful and clever. She's attached to my hip

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I am small.

She's an old bird now, and rather whiffy. She's lovely and vomit inducing all at the same time. Rather like me Judging by your pic how on earth can you say that about yourself . Look as fit as fuck if you ask me "

You ain't smelt me after a plate of veggies

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Love my teeny tiny little dog, she's only 10mths old, can fit in my handbag, mad as box of frogs with the biggest personality.

Just picked her up from the dog sitter & spent 10minutes being jumped all over xx

over a year ago

We have three dogs, and feel exactly the same as you OP

over a year ago

I have one doggie and love her to bits ...

over a year ago

I my dogs.

I can't wait to go back to the U.S. since Marc said I could get another when we do!

over a year ago

I don't even have my own dog and I love them more than humans

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I love my cats I don't have dogs

over a year ago

I LOVE doggos!!!

100 × better than humans for sure!

I will be that crazy lady with 12 dogs one day!

By *hatterbox 2Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We lost a dog 5 weeks ago she was nearly 20 we were heartbroken x we now have a 11 week old pup the house was so quiet without her x a house without a dog isnt a home

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

"I love my dog more than most humans !! Is this strange or does anyone else feel similar ??"

I'll go with that, Ours is too big to be a lap dog though, luckily he prefers the floor to the sofa or we'd need a third one!

S

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Sat in my office one dog on each side of me... and if I go anywhere they are always alongside me...always smiley bouncy and happy...

Of course I love my dogs more than some people....

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

Its so nice to get in from work to find little isla waiting by the door to greet me , she melts everyones heart but also has a mischevious side to her too

Frank

over a year ago

"We lost a dog 5 weeks ago she was nearly 20 we were heartbroken x we now have a 11 week old pup the house was so quiet without her x a house without a dog isnt a home"

So sorry for your loss!!!

Hope the new pupper is bringing you some comfort.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I LOVE doggos!!!

I will be that crazy lady with 12 dogs one day! "

It's my ambition. Oap wearing a rainbow tracksuit and Reebok classics with 12 dogs. I have big plans!

over a year ago

I don't have a dog as I don't have the time but I do have cats plus other pets.

I love animals, they are so much better than humans!!

over a year ago

"I LOVE doggos!!!

It's my ambition. Oap wearing a rainbow tracksuit and Reebok classics with 12 dogs. I have big plans!"

Me too! I move to Turkey next year and want to take all the strays home

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I LOVE doggos!!!

It's my ambition. Oap wearing a rainbow tracksuit and Reebok classics with 12 dogs. I have big plans!

Me too! I move to Turkey next year and want to take all the strays home "

The strays break my heart.

By *tephanjMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Oh I wish I had a dog again so miss not having one

over a year ago

I don't have any pets at the moment, but if I could have a couple of small dogs one day then I would be insanely happy!

over a year ago

"I LOVE doggos!!!

Me too! I move to Turkey next year and want to take all the strays home

The strays break my heart. "

Things have changed a lot there recently and the strays are taken care of by local business owners...but I want to round them all up and love them forever!

By *hatterbox 2Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Thankyou x yes she is shes full of mischief and spoilt already

over a year ago

I love all animals.

I have a dog,cat and a giant bunny.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I am small.

She's an old bird now, and rather whiffy. She's lovely and vomit inducing all at the same time. Rather like me Judging by your pic how on earth can you say that about yourself . Look as fit as fuck if you ask me

You ain't smelt me after a plate of veggies "

Chance would be a fine thing lol

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Unconditional love, can't beat it.

over a year ago

So do I !

Don't like humans

By *anielpiercedMan
over a year ago

by the seaside

"I love my dog more than most humans !! Is this strange or does anyone else feel similar ??"

Pretty normal tbh, my dog is my best friend and I prefer his company a lot of the time.

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

On Behalf of my fellow canines, I thank you one and all

By *octor DeleriumMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I've just rehomed an eight year old Jack Russell; completely bonkers, lives for walks, chicken, and barking at motorcycles.

Currently asleep over my left leg and, probably, dreaming of the next game of catch and head the ball.

Did I mention that he likes chicken?

Dr Nasty

over a year ago

Mr Dougal is 6 now, he is almost human.

He has provided many a laughs over the years, from tiny pup sticking his head out the catflap to cool down, to being too daft to realise he'd outgrown this past time and us coming home to him wearing the catflap like a necklace.

Stealing meat strings and swallowing them and regurgitating them clean.

Stealing all the chocolate coins at christmas and concealing the evidence in the kids beds!

Stealing the kids chocolate presents from under the tree and misjudging the deodorant can he pierced.

Stealing whole jars of nutella from the kitchen, opening the lid, and licking the jar clean, leaving evidence on the kids beds.

Opening doors to take himself for a stroll, he once let himself out of ours into a neighbours and jumped on his lap stealing the cake out of his hand aa he went to put it in his mouth!!

Hes played surrogate dad to 10 kittens and 1 pheasant.

Whenever the kids are in the garden hes right by their side, and if theyve a pool hes the first one in, sadly he usually pops them an all.

When I've worked nights he'd sneak upstairs and let himself in the bedroom and I'd wake to find his face in mine.

He used to curl up on the sofa between us, so as not to miss anything, and he'd sleep on the bed between us - but since decorating/changing furniture hes taken to the boys to keep him warm.

He loves nothing more than leaping in the car for a trip to the beach, loves a swim though you have to have him on a lead as I'm not sure he's bright enough to recognise he has to swim back.

Spends hours at the back door nursing a ball and waiting for someone to play.

First one to notice a packet of biscuita being opened.

Always stuffs his big head in your face if your feeling down.

No longer faces you for a fuss, he wants his arse rubbed

Runs at you and leaps around for ages even if youve only popped to the shop. Always happy to see you even if hes been up to naughties like emptying the bin for a piece of chocolate!

He is absolutely adorable.

Humans rarely enthuse me to big them up, but Mr Dougal is another story.

Ps I know dogs arent meant to have chocolate, Mr Dougal also knows this but hes a die hard chocolate fan who breaks into bedrooms and open cupboard doors when were not around, short of buying a safe and locking it away theres no stopping his big nose finding it.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"Mr Dougal is 6 now, he is almost human.

He has provided many a laughs over the years, from tiny pup sticking his head out the catflap to cool down, to being too daft to realise he'd outgrown this past time and us coming home to him wearing the catflap like a necklace.

Stealing all the chocolate coins at christmas and concealing the evidence in the kids beds!

Stealing the kids chocolate presents from under the tree and misjudging the deodorant can he pierced.

Stealing whole jars of nutella from the kitchen, opening the lid, and licking the jar clean, leaving evidence on the kids beds.

Opening doors to take himself for a stroll, he once let himself out of ours into a neighbours and jumped on his lap stealing the cake out of his hand aa he went to put it in his mouth!!

Whenever the kids are in the garden hes right by their side, and if theyve a pool hes the first one in, sadly he usually pops them an all.

When I've worked nights he'd sneak upstairs and let himself in the bedroom and I'd wake to find his face in mine.

He used to curl up on the sofa between us, so as not to miss anything, and he'd sleep on the bed between us - but since decorating/changing furniture hes taken to the boys to keep him warm.

He loves nothing more than leaping in the car for a trip to the beach, loves a swim though you have to have him on a lead as I'm not sure he's bright enough to recognise he has to swim back.

Runs at you and leaps around for ages even if youve only popped to the shop. Always happy to see you even if hes been up to naughties like emptying the bin for a piece of chocolate!

Ps I know dogs arent meant to have chocolate, Mr Dougal also knows this but hes a die hard chocolate fan who breaks into bedrooms and open cupboard doors when were not around, short of buying a safe and locking it away theres no stopping his big nose finding it."

Aw that actually made me tear up. He sounds so lovely

over a year ago

"I love my dog more than most humans !! Is this strange or does anyone else feel similar ??

I'll go with that, Ours is too big to be a lap dog though, luckily he prefers the floor to the sofa or we'd need a third one!

S "

No such thing, my great dane is a lap dog when it suits her

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Ps I know dogs arent meant to have chocolate, Mr Dougal also knows this but hes a die hard chocolate fan who breaks into bedrooms and open cupboard doors when were not around, short of buying a safe and locking it away theres no stopping his big nose finding it.

Aw that actually made me tear up. He sounds so lovely "

Me too . I can tell the love you have for him just by your words . Glad this thread cheers people up

over a year ago

Aw that actually made me tear up. He sounds so lovely "

Honestly think he believes hes human, hes a bit of a lad at times, wouldnt be without him though, he's great company!

over a year ago

They're not called man's best friend for nothing, miss mine tremendously, he was far more than just a dog to me.

over a year ago

"

Aw that actually made me tear up. He sounds so lovely Me too . I can tell the love you have for him just by your words . Glad this thread cheers people up "

He's definitely very loved by us all.

Is nice to see so many people have pets that they equally adore

over a year ago

"I my dogs.

I can't wait to go back to the U.S. since Marc said I could get another when we do!"

The old butter me up trick hey?

By *pain_CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Spain

We luv our dogs too, I'd be worried if Suz had to choose between me and the dogs. Lol ??

over a year ago

Pooch and I are the best of chums . We enjoy our jolly adventures together , our walks and cwtches are rather special.

His smile makes my day

By *icelymarkedplusoneCouple
over a year ago

cardiff

Our spaniel is a dominatrix! In charge of everything. She's our bestest mate.

over a year ago

My French bulldog Reggie has a farty bottom but I still love his screwed up face of cuteness.

By *erseus1968Man
over a year ago

Rochdale

I lost my dog last year after 18 years together. I miss him every single day

over a year ago

"My French bulldog Reggie has a farty bottom but I still love his screwed up face of cuteness."

Same with ours, and he snores mega loud too. Hes an absolute nutter but we love him dearly.

over a year ago

Yay for dogs!!

over a year ago

"I LOVE doggos!!!

It's my ambition. Oap wearing a rainbow tracksuit and Reebok classics with 12 dogs. I have big plans!"

over a year ago

Woof

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Resurrecting my doggy thread for all doggy ( not dogging ) lovers . Love OP and pooch ( who is asleep upside down on my bloody lap )

over a year ago

Appreciation?

They get food on time

They shit anytime and anywhere

They get treats

They get to go out for walks

Play with toys

Fuck around

Better life than some humans lol

over a year ago

Dogs are like babies. Lovely when they are asleep; fucking annoying when they wake up.

over a year ago

I loved my dog. He was a 10 stone Bullmastiff..they had a bit of a bad rep for a few years but he was the softest most loyal protective dog ive ever met! Sadly had to send him over the rainbow bridge a couple of years ago as he got bone cancer. Miss him sooooo much.

over a year ago

"Dogs are like babies. Lovely when they are asleep; fucking annoying when they wake up. "

Or same like my ex

over a year ago

Brought up with dogs my whole up bringing and been around them my whole life pretty much.

Really don't like having dogs now and would never have one of my own. I'll never get the joy people get from havin' em

over a year ago

My Patterdales have been absolutely invaluable in the last month. They’re definitely my favourite companions. They’re very intuitive and also absolutely marvellous at dragging me out of the house for impromptu walkies.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I loved my dog. He was a 10 stone Bullmastiff..they had a bit of a bad rep for a few years but he was the softest most loyal protective dog ive ever met! Sadly had to send him over the rainbow bridge a couple of years ago as he got bone cancer. Miss him sooooo much."
Awwww so sorry . It is heart breaking

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"My Patterdales have been absolutely invaluable in the last month. They’re definitely my favourite companions. They’re very intuitive and also absolutely marvellous at dragging me out of the house for impromptu walkies. "

over a year ago

"I loved my dog. He was a 10 stone Bullmastiff..they had a bit of a bad rep for a few years but he was the softest most loyal protective dog ive ever met! Sadly had to send him over the rainbow bridge a couple of years ago as he got bone cancer. Miss him sooooo much. Awwww so sorry . It is heart breaking "

It was but it was also the best thing for him. Hated to see him suffer.

over a year ago

"Dogs are like babies. Lovely when they are asleep; fucking annoying when they wake up. "

Why isn't there an emoji depicting "shaking head in disbelief" when you need one. About puppies, you right about babies apart from lovely when they're asleep bit!

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I loved my dog. He was a 10 stone Bullmastiff..they had a bit of a bad rep for a few years but he was the softest most loyal protective dog ive ever met! Sadly had to send him over the rainbow bridge a couple of years ago as he got bone cancer. Miss him sooooo much. Awwww so sorry . It is heart breaking

It was but it was also the best thing for him. Hated to see him suffer."

Yes I'm dreading that. one day I guess it'll happen to me

over a year ago

Nope I love dog more than anyone else on this planet (sometimes including my 5 yr old son!).

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I don't believe it strange at all. At least it may only be for people who are not animal lovers.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

I love my boys... they're my babies now that my kids have all flown the nest. I'm picking up another puppy on the 14th - a little girl!

That's it though - can't have more than three because I only have three seat belts in the back of the car lol

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I love my boys... they're my babies now that my kids have all flown the nest. I'm picking up another puppy on the 14th - a little girl!

That's it though - can't have more than three because I only have three seat belts in the back of the car lol"

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Nope I love dog more than anyone else on this planet (sometimes including my 5 yr old son!). "
Lol

over a year ago

The question is do you have the dog watching when you have company???

over a year ago

I much prefer my dog to humans!

By *ire_bladeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"I much prefer my dog to humans!"

Definitely this

over a year ago

My dog is my best friend, I love him more than anyone (including my husband)

By *ookingforlustMan
over a year ago

northants

I have a husky and she is a little fucker. She has ADHD, is an absolute nightmare on walks, sleeps on me, wakes me up at 6am on my rare days off by licking then nibbling on my nose, destroys every toy/bed I get her, is totally untrainable, stubborn, moody..........

I absolutely love the bones of her. Wherever I am, she is. Always touch close. My shadow. My baby.

Does she mean more to me than humans? You bet she does.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"My dog is my best friend, I love him more than anyone (including my husband) "
Lol I bet you do

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I have a husky and she is a little fucker. She has ADHD, is an absolute nightmare on walks, sleeps on me, wakes me up at 6am on my rare days off by licking then nibbling on my nose, destroys every toy/bed I get her, is totally untrainable, stubborn, moody..........

I absolutely love the bones of her. Wherever I am, she is. Always touch close. My shadow. My baby.

Does she mean more to me than humans? You bet she does. "

over a year ago

I have two springers. Both working dogs on my farm. Both completely insane. Cant help but love them.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I have two springers. Both working dogs on my farm. Both completely insane. Cant help but love them."
Awwww

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I absolutely adore my dog. I kiss him on his fat head and fat face so much he thinks it's the normal thing to do and when my kids are here he drives them mad trying to kiss their faces

He's with me 24/7. Even in work

He even sleeps in the bed with me. Back to back usually

He's a pitbull crossed with american bulldog.

By *madeus999Man
over a year ago

Greater Manchester

Totally agree with you.

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I absolutely adore my dog. I kiss him on his fat head and fat face so much he thinks it's the normal thing to do and when my kids are here he drives them mad trying to kiss their faces

He's with me 24/7. Even in work

He even sleeps in the bed with me. Back to back usually

He's a pitbull crossed with american bulldog."

Awww

By *r n mrs swingCouple
over a year ago

pontefract

I love all my 3 baby's they sleep on my bed and I much prefer them to any other company x

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I love all my 3 baby's they sleep on my bed and I much prefer them to any other company x"
Absolutely agree

Post new Message to Thread