Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

being straight

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why cany guy,be true to what they are,cant understand saying your straight when they now there not.may just me be being to honest guess that could be it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

some guys are, some guys aren't, some guys will and some guys won't, thank goodness we are all different eh sweetie, mwah, xxxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well am straight to top of the gender

over a year ago

'Oo-er, turning Straight would drive me around the bend

'ooOOoo! shut ya face!!! ah-well-no....'ooOOoo!....'Oo-er, missus!

ohhhh, please yourselves,,,, Oh,,,,no-no,,,, look, I never ment please yourselves that way,,,, you lot have such filthy minds.......

Yikes

OMG its all going a bit Frankie Howard.....

over a year ago

had this convo with a gay mate, he said he'd shagged loads of married guys...I looked at him sceptically, but he insisted that the difference between a straight and gay guy is about 4 pints of lager!!

over a year ago

"had this convo with a gay mate, he said he'd shagged loads of married guys...I looked at him sceptically, but he insisted that the difference between a straight and gay guy is about 4 pints of lager!!"

or even just waiting til the wifes back is turned

i am not 1 of those people that believes that all men are bisexual but i do belive there are more bisexual (or simply curious) guys out there than you would expect.

as i said in another forum, in my own personal experience, i'd say that two thirds of the guys i have met were either married or had a female partner (well at least that's what they told me haha)

over a year ago

You can only tell guys who ain't totally straight......coz they go around say stuff like :-

"Oh HelLo HoNkY tOnKs how are you"?

"Would you look at the muck in here"!

"Shut that door"!

"OooOOoo, He seems like a nice boy!,

"oh-er, you are awful, but I like you"…

"Im FrEe"!…

Some of them even walk funny too!!!!

Honest Guv... I'm telling you, this is the only reliable way to tell who's a pooter and who's not!!!!

over a year ago

"why cany guy,be true to what they are,cant understand saying your straight when they now there not.may just me be being to honest guess that could be it. "

Some guys are straight, some guys are confused and some just like to deceive and if you think thats bad women are worse!!

Post new Message to Thread