Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Any Car? What would you go for?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If money, tax.. kids and all the normal restraints were no longer an issue.. What car would really float your boat so to speak?? Would you really want an all out nutty TVR or a Farrari ... or would you go more for something that could be used everyday but with a touch of something special.. is there something out there???

What would yours be??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If money, tax.. kids and all the normal restraints were no longer an issue.. What car would really float your boat so to speak?? Would you really want an all out nutty TVR or a Farrari ... or would you go more for something that could be used everyday but with a touch of something special.. is there something out there???

What would yours be?? "

just don't buy a mini clubman, mine is less than 2 years old had it since new and it has had a new engine, gearbox, flywheel, clutch put in it and is now back in the garage with another mystery fault that stopped it dead on saturday

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

[Removed by poster at 11/08/09 14:20:21]

over a year ago

Mine would be a Ferrari 458 Italia just cos i love them and have driven the Ferrari 360 Mondena Mmmmmmm

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"If money, tax.. kids and all the normal restraints were no longer an issue.. What car would really float your boat so to speak?? Would you really want an all out nutty TVR or a Farrari ... or would you go more for something that could be used everyday but with a touch of something special.. is there something out there???

What would yours be??

just don't buy a mini clubman, mine is less than 2 years old had it since new and it has had a new engine, gearbox, flywheel, clutch put in it and is now back in the garage with another mystery fault that stopped it dead on saturday "

you dont need to change all those parts - just put a key in the ignition, turn it and hey presto the car goes ...... women drivers! pmsl

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Be a bit pointless me having any really as i dont drive lol

over a year ago

One that is less likely to break down, lol.

I have no interest in cars at all.

W

over a year ago

What would yours be?? "

Personally I don't go for flash, I like understated.... So would probably be the Audi RS4... looks close enough to a regular Audi but has a suprise under the bonnet!

over a year ago

A robin reliant

over a year ago

"

Personally I don't go for flash, I like understated.... So would probably be the Audi RS4... looks close enough to a regular Audi but has a suprise under the bonnet! "

My way of thinking too... practical, stylish.. but also fun when needed.

over a year ago

Oh well i need what ever i can to get noticed !

over a year ago

"

Personally I don't go for flash, I like understated.... So would probably be the Audi RS4... looks close enough to a regular Audi but has a suprise under the bonnet!

My way of thinking too... practical, stylish.. but also fun when needed.

"

Got taken out in my brothers mates RS6, so obviously same engine.... and literally my face was you can see the bloody needle on the petrol guage move like it was the second hand on a clock!!!

over a year ago

Boys ad there toys

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

not really bothered anymore about what car i drive ,they all get you from A-B dont they ..assuming they work .

But if i had to pick one after having everything else i wanted, i think it would be an BMW M5 not badged of course.

or maybe even a M6 metal open top .

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cars? are'nt flashy cars just imaginary cock extensions?

Being serious I just want a car to get me from here to there and while I can dream about having a really posh car,I would'nt know which one to choose

over a year ago

A BMW is not a good look on a man, far too 90’s along with 911’s and poser phones.

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Love Audi's got one at the moment thats a bit special

By *ackneyMan
over a year ago

_ackney

I've got a Caterham - and wouldn't swap it for anything else - its fantasticly quick, there's very few around, and it looks like nothing else on the road, it would eat a Porsche for brekkie, it was cheap to buy and it's cheap as chips to run, AND its economical on the fuel... what more can you ask for??!

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

The Aston Martin DBS is sex on wheels …. but I am still drawn to the Bentley Continental… but then I like the Maserati GranTurisno S … oh I could write a list, so if money is no problem can I have them all?

over a year ago

"I've got a Caterham - and wouldn't swap it for anything else - its fantasticly quick, there's very few around, and it looks like nothing else on the road, it would eat a Porsche for brekkie, it was cheap to buy and it's cheap as chips to run, AND its economical on the fuel... what more can you ask for??! "

A proper roof for when it rains, a back seat to play in and comfy seats.

over a year ago

"I've got a Caterham - and wouldn't swap it for anything else - its fantasticly quick, there's very few around, and it looks like nothing else on the road, it would eat a Porsche for brekkie, it was cheap to buy and it's cheap as chips to run, AND its economical on the fuel... what more can you ask for??!

A proper roof for when it rains, a back seat to play in and comfy seats."

You want a Rover 90!

over a year ago

I don’t darling they are truly awful. I like classy with an elegant badge on the front

over a year ago

"I don’t darling they are truly awful. I like classy with an elegant badge on the front "

Lol, they are, but loads of room in the back and even got those strappy handle thingys to put your legs in

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Well i know nothing about cars as i dont drive so wouldnt know which to pick anyway. Jay has a jag and thats nice and comfortable so that will do me.

I guess if i could drive i would probley have something like the new little mini. Im quite a practical person

over a year ago

"Well i know nothing about cars as i dont drive so wouldnt know which to pick anyway. Jay has a jag and thats nice and comfortable so that will do me.

I guess if i could drive i would probley have something like the new little mini. Im quite a practical person"

A jaguar, now that is an elegant one with curves like a women or the E type which was so phallic.

over a year ago

a nice roomyvan for me then i couldfuck anywhere i wanted mmmm

over a year ago

"A BMW is not a good look on a man, far too 90’s along with 911’s and poser phones."

PMSL.... Oi.. I have one of those now.

I'm wounded

over a year ago

Ok then to use in a pratical way id have the Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst

over a year ago

"Ok then to use in a pratical way id have the Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst "

Have you heard it ff's... Hardly a noise i'd live with day to day, like a strangled cat... Noooooo Just whines like a wife on a bad date

over a year ago

"The Aston Martin DBS is sex on wheels …. but I am still drawn to the Bentley Continental… but then I like the Maserati GranTurisno S … oh I could write a list, so if money is no problem can I have them all?"

My kind of cars!!

Think Aston Martin Fav though out of the lot.....Pure class!

But think i would also want something rediculous and Chavvy like Porsche 911 GT3 RS in orange /black or a yellow or white Lambourghini Diablo.....just for the alter-ego!!

over a year ago

"The Aston Martin DBS is sex on wheels …. but I am still drawn to the Bentley Continental… but then I like the Maserati GranTurisno S … oh I could write a list, so if money is no problem can I have them all?

My kind of cars!!

Think Aston Martin Fav though out of the lot.....Pure class!

But think i would also want something rediculous and Chavvy like Porsche 911 GT3 RS in orange /black or a yellow or white Lambourghini Diablo.....just for the alter-ego!!

"

Ahhhh Astons, yes yes yes.... Love them. Could I live with it everyday though?? I'd try lol.... Classy, great lines, roomy!! Well theres enough room for me the driver so yep.. roomy... But recon it might get a few tickets maybe??? Mmm

over a year ago

"Ok then to use in a pratical way id have the Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst

Have you heard it ff's... Hardly a noise i'd live with day to day, like a strangled cat... Noooooo Just whines like a wife on a bad date

"

What makes me laugh is when people have those dump-valves... makes them sound like a bus when it stops braking

over a year ago

"I've got a Caterham - and wouldn't swap it for anything else - its fantasticly quick, there's very few around, and it looks like nothing else on the road, it would eat a Porsche for brekkie, it was cheap to buy and it's cheap as chips to run, AND its economical on the fuel... what more can you ask for??! "

Ohhh heat, aircon.. satnav, plush carpets.. leather, a boot! Fussy I know lol...

over a year ago

only one car to have to pull the birds

1964 morris 1000 with gold seal engine

flip up side indicators

split windscreen

top speed 70mph

LOL

lamorghini might just snitch it though,,

---------------------------------------

I know one thing you cant shag in a TR7 unless u double jointed, and 4 ft tall

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

dare i ask where mr2s rate as jay has one of those as well but be gentle lol

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"dare i ask where mr2s rate as jay has one of those as well but be gentle lol"

our daughter just got rid of her mr2 - couldn't get the baby in any of the cubby holes

over a year ago

I would like a nice powder blue convertable of any make

colour means more to me

By *imfromGlasgowMan
over a year ago

er...guess

" ...........

I know one thing you cant shag in a TR7 unless u double jointed, and 4 ft tall "

That's not strictly true. A few came with a fabric sliding roof.

By *resh freddieMan
over a year ago

Penistone

Impractical an AC Cobra427

Practical well Toyota Landcruser oh oh oh i mean a prious!!!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"A BMW is not a good look on a man, far too 90’s along with 911’s and poser phones."

yeah but i would buy it cus i like it, not because of what other people think ...couldn't care less really

over a year ago

"A BMW is not a good look on a man, far too 90’s along with 911’s and poser phones.

yeah but i would buy it cus i like it, not because of what other people think ...couldn't care less really "

i think bmw's are such a smooth drive so yeah if it was powder blue that would do for me

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"A BMW is not a good look on a man, far too 90’s along with 911’s and poser phones.

yeah but i would buy it cus i like it, not because of what other people think ...couldn't care less really

i think bmw's are such a smooth drive so yeah if it was powder blue that would do for me"

think the z4s look good in that colour ...shall i order you one ....pmsl

over a year ago

i WANT mercedez benz(sports) pleeze

with cream leather interior

mmmmmmmmmmm sexy

over a year ago

i think bmw's are such a smooth drive so yeah if it was powder blue that would do for me

think the z4s look good in that colour ...shall i order you one ....pmsl "

why the feck do you always piss yer self laughing when replying to me

will have to start getting ya incontinence pads if ya aving that much trouble. is it something to do with yer age PD???? only i can look up some rest homes for ya

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

[Removed by poster at 11/08/09 18:06:45]

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

think the z4s look good in that colour ...shall i order you one ....pmsl

why the feck do you always piss yer self laughing when replying to me

will have to start getting ya incontinence pads if ya aving that much trouble. is it something to do with yer age PD???? only i can look up some rest homes for ya"

well do ya really think i would order ya a Z4 ....if dso i am lmfao ...as well

over a year ago

Do they do Z4's on mobility?

over a year ago

"just don't buy a mini clubman, mine is less than 2 years old had it since new and it has had a new engine, gearbox, flywheel, clutch put in it and is now back in the garage with another mystery fault that stopped it dead on saturday "

Love my Mini, and if I won the lottery would get myself a John Copper Works Mini.

But I'd also go out and buy a '68 Mustang

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Do they do Z4's on mobility?"

not sure perhaps you should ask if puss qualifies

over a year ago

"Do they do Z4's on mobility?

not sure perhaps you should ask if puss qualifies "

I think she was asking you not pussy. I presume from the defensive remarks you own a 3 series.

over a year ago

if money was no object and i could drive

it would have to be a purple lambo

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

not sure perhaps you should ask if puss qualifies

I think she was asking you not pussy. I presume from the defensive remarks you own a 3 series. "

nah i never get defensive over cars ..whats the point ....and as for mobility ...me ...no i am mobile enough ...get about quite well ..

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

"Do they do Z4's on mobility?"

sorry i misunderstood ....were you asking me if they did Z4 s on mobility ...if so have no idea i do not have a disability ..i can refer you to some pages if you want tho .??

let me know ok

By *igerMan
over a year ago

liverpool

Porsche boxster, and I'm getting one after christmas

over a year ago

Quite happy with our Peugeot 207 ..

Does what we want it to do

over a year ago

Well not worried as you cant get exhaust system for it and it can compete with lambos!

over a year ago

right now i drive a renault clio ...which i am more than happy with.......years ago i had the pleasure of a BMW 323i Auto coupe which was a flying machine...........i have always thought of a BMW M3 convertible as being my dream car.......

over a year ago

"Porsche boxster, and I'm getting one after christmas "

is that one of those little toy one, just make sure ya write it on ya list to santa and if ya bin a good boy u just may get it

over a year ago

not sure perhaps you should ask if puss qualifies "

me qualify for disablity. perhaps i do, coz patrick sez i hardly move when am in bed aving sex

over a year ago

Dont get one!!

over a year ago

pagani zonda s 7.3!!! merc AMG engine, 7.3 litres, 12 cylinders with 555 HP!!!!!!

thats just insane! lol

over a year ago

No good where speedhumps are thou lol

By *igerMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Porsche boxster, and I'm getting one after christmas

is that one of those little toy one, just make sure ya write it on ya list to santa and if ya bin a good boy u just may get it"

ageist lol second hand boxsters can be got for reasonable money now especially in winter so now is the time to buy.

over a year ago

is that one of those little toy one, just make sure ya write it on ya list to santa and if ya bin a good boy u just may get it

ageist lol second hand boxsters can be got for reasonable money now especially in winter so now is the time to buy.

"

omg !! you just had to spoil it...you look like that but youre a used car salesman!!!

over a year ago

"

make sure there aint any skiddies in em...you did say boxers didnt ya, only i think am dislexic

over a year ago

"No good where speedhumps are thou lol "

ah but if i could afford that i could afford a handy team of people to drive way ahead of me just lifting the speed bumps waitin for me to drive smoothly on through. ohhh happy days lol

over a year ago

Cos they are shite thats why there cheap lol

By *igerMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"Cos they are shite thats why there cheap lol"

what do you drive?

over a year ago

rob mad

over a year ago

Not one of those and my mate had one but sold it after three months.

You want to play my car's better than your's dont you lol

over a year ago

"Not one of those and my mate had one but sold it after three months.

You want to play my car's better than your's dont you lol"

oi! you! dont ignore me !!!

over a year ago

"Not one of those and my mate had one but sold it after three months.

You want to play my car's better than your's dont you loloi! you! dont ignore me !!! "

Who me ???

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Well, they are not well known, but they are a supercar in the same league as ferarri etc........ and they are hand built too. I would love a De Tomaso Pantera.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Id like a back to the future car

over a year ago

porsche speedster for the weekends and a ford f650 truck monday to friday..... lol

over a year ago

"me qualify for disablity. perhaps i do, coz patrick sez i hardly move when am in bed aving sex"

Rub more oil into the boots... makes em more supple..

over a year ago

"me qualify for disablity. perhaps i do, coz patrick sez i hardly move when am in bed aving sex

Rub more oil into the boots... makes em more supple.. "

what about if i rub it into my legs does it make them supple. actually i have no problem with the legs being supple, its just chosing to move them

over a year ago

What would yours be??

just don't buy a mini clubman, mine is less than 2 years old had it since new and it has had a new engine, gearbox, flywheel, clutch put in it and is now back in the garage with another mystery fault that stopped it dead on saturday

you dont need to change all those parts - just put a key in the ignition, turn it and hey presto the car goes ...... women drivers! pmsl"

that was the latest fault, key in ignition...click...click.... starter motor burned out

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

What would yours be??

you dont need to change all those parts - just put a key in the ignition, turn it and hey presto the car goes ...... women drivers! pmsl

that was the latest fault, key in ignition...click...click.... starter motor burned out "

mao suppose the only advice can be get a new car

over a year ago

What would yours be??

that was the latest fault, key in ignition...click...click.... starter motor burned out

mao suppose the only advice can be get a new car"

next time it will be a second-hand one lol this new one was shite!

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

have to say doesn't matter how much you spend on a new car they are always liable to have problems - i had always wanted a Merc, was the worst thing I ever did, was in the garage more times than I care to remember, the first time not even 100 miles on the cock cos the nearside front wheel fell off! So only kidding with my comments about lady drivers ......... honest! xx

over a year ago

The new Mustang-just a gorgeous car-'I want to win the lottery'-lol

over a year ago

"have to say doesn't matter how much you spend on a new car they are always liable to have problems - i had always wanted a Merc, was the worst thing I ever did, was in the garage more times than I care to remember, the first time not even 100 miles on the cock cos the nearside front wheel fell off! So only kidding with my comments about lady drivers ......... honest! xx"
how many miles on your cock?

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"have to say doesn't matter how much you spend on a new car they are always liable to have problems - i had always wanted a Merc, was the worst thing I ever did, was in the garage more times than I care to remember, the first time not even 100 miles on the cock cos the nearside front wheel fell off! So only kidding with my comments about lady drivers ......... honest! xx how many miles on your cock? "

oopps put that down to the site where the forum is that I'm replying too

btw cock has 54 on the clock, one careful owner and only one user until 4 years ago

over a year ago

"have to say doesn't matter how much you spend on a new car they are always liable to have problems - i had always wanted a Merc, was the worst thing I ever did, was in the garage more times than I care to remember, the first time not even 100 miles on the cock cos the nearside front wheel fell off! So only kidding with my comments about lady drivers ......... honest! xx how many miles on your cock?

oopps put that down to the site where the forum is that I'm replying too

btw cock has 54 on the clock, one careful owner and only one user until 4 years ago "

over a year ago

i already own my dream car and have done for many years,never ever selling it

if i told you what it is i`d have to kill you but possibly is older than some of the folks on this site and is my baby oh and less than 100 left in existence so damn rare too

mr hedo

xxxx

By *andKCouple
over a year ago

Norfolk

"i already own my dream car and have done for many years,never ever selling it

if i told you what it is i`d have to kill you but possibly is older than some of the folks on this site and is my baby oh and less than 100 left in existence so damn rare too

mr hedo

xxxx "

Those model 'T' fords do have something about them

By *ickedWWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Jaguar XK8 Pacific Blue, with white leather seats, with blues stiching to match the paint work.....

over a year ago

"Jaguar XK8 Pacific Blue, with white leather seats, with blues stiching to match the paint work..... "

You like your pussy to purrrr when its been driven with pleasure?

over a year ago

i always purrr when driven with pleasure, who told u

over a year ago

"i always purrr when driven with pleasure, who told u "

Well that would be telling

By *ay112Man
over a year ago

northwest

well after owning an audi s3 and bmw m3 would def go for the Audi R8 or new shaped M3

Post new Message to Thread