Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting a woman back

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi i have know this woman who i like for 2 + years... it was always v complicated... but she blocked me on facebook and i don't have her number this is all for complicated reasons in a way not totally me.

She knows i like her and i had a chance to speak to her at a wedding the other day... we all were outside where she walked over to me but i wasn't sure whether to talk to her... i so regret it as the rest of the night she just seemed to ignore me and just have fun.

What do you guys make of this? Everyone tells me to give up/move on. Some say fuck it go get her whatever way... just get her number.

I think she ignore me as i had my chances...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seems simple to me - if she has you blocked she isn't interested

2 years - maybe move on now

over a year ago

Do NOT let this become a "what if" in your life..

If she came towards you... She aint running away..;-)

If you got shy or confused, with a full wedding going on around you...

Take a slow steadying breath and call her... Face to face explain... Keep it light..;-) You arent stalking her...and you arent desperate..

You are both adults... Talk with each other...

If you really are shy... and some are... A spelling and grammar checked "handwritten" letter does no harm...;-)

Good luck... It aint all over till the fat lady sings...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Do NOT let this become a "what if" in your life..

If she came towards you... She aint running away..;-)

If you got shy or confused, with a full wedding going on around you...

Take a slow steadying breath and call her... Face to face explain... Keep it light..;-) You arent stalking her...and you arent desperate..

You are both adults... Talk with each other...

If you really are shy... and some are... A spelling and grammar checked "handwritten" letter does no harm...;-)

Good luck... It aint all over till the fat lady sings..."

And if it doesn't conclude happily, please remember no means no. She may just want to be friends.

over a year ago

On the other hand, if SHE walked over to you at the wedding, that could be a signal that she's ready to reopen negotiations with you.

Just talk to her and ask her!

over a year ago

"On the other hand, if SHE walked over to you at the wedding, that could be a signal that she's ready to reopen negotiations with you.

Just talk to her and ask her!"

but why didnt SHE talk to HIM .......its not that complicated just say hello ???? im not gonna put "simples" but i really want to !!!!

over a year ago

If a woman is running hot and cold, pushing a guy away then teasing them back I just cut ties and walk away. Leave them to their mind games and fantasy world.

Of course I have no idea what the background is between you and this woman, but bare in mind the above; That situation is not good for anyone!

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Hi i have know this woman who i like for 2 + years... it was always v complicated... but she blocked me on facebook and i don't have her number this is all for complicated reasons in a way not totally me.

She knows i like her and i had a chance to speak to her at a wedding the other day... we all were outside where she walked over to me but i wasn't sure whether to talk to her... i so regret it as the rest of the night she just seemed to ignore me and just have fun.

What do you guys make of this? Everyone tells me to give up/move on. Some say fuck it go get her whatever way... just get her number.

I think she ignore me as i had my chances..."

If you love something set it free if it comes back its yours if not it was never meant to be

"If you love something set it free if it comes back its yours, if not it was never meant to be"

In context of swinging, nothing a guy does will make a lady interested in him if she is not. And if she's interested she will show it - and it takes a lot (ie something stupid) for her to lose interest.

over a year ago

You have youth on your side and time to waste.

Complicated two years, you don't have her number, she blocks you, sees you at a social gathering doesn't say anything...how much time are you prepared to waste on this? Only you can answer that.

over a year ago

"If a woman is running hot and cold, pushing a guy away then teasing them back I just cut ties and walk away. Leave them to their mind games and fantasy world.

Of course I have no idea what the background is between you and this woman, but bare in mind the above; That situation is not good for anyone!"

With the information we have, agree with this. Sounds like mind games to me also...sod that, I'd leave her to it.

over a year ago

" And if it doesn't conclude happily, please remember no means no. She may just want to be friends."

Totally agree... But then I was trying to help reopen lines of communication..;-) I wasnt fore planning a fuckfest...

over a year ago

i always use the analogy ..if the train doesnt stop at your station ...guess what ??? its not your train ..... it works for me !!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

" And if it doesn't conclude happily, please remember no means no. She may just want to be friends.

Totally agree... But then I was trying to help reopen lines of communication..;-) I wasnt fore planning a fuckfest... "

I didn't assume he would jump on her. She may just wish not to speak with him again.

over a year ago

"i always use the analogy ..if the train doesnt stop at your station ...guess what ??? its not your train ..... it works for me !!"

That pretty much sums it up.

If she wanted to know she'd have made it clear. Maybe she knows full well that the OP likes her and she can play him whenever she feels like it but if he doesn't play ball when she's in the mood she can simply go on her merry way and do something(one) else.

over a year ago

I think you already know the answer.

Move on to someone that will appreciate you.

over a year ago

" And if it doesn't conclude happily, please remember no means no. She may just want to be friends.

Totally agree... But then I was trying to help reopen lines of communication..;-) I wasnt fore planning a fuckfest...

I didn't assume he would jump on her. She may just wish not to speak with him again."

Or she may want to jump on him..;-) she's going to have a jolly time if she "just want to be friends..." AND "may just wish not to speak with him again..."

over a year ago

"Hi i have know this woman who i like for 2 + years... it was always v complicated... but she blocked me on facebook and i don't have her number this is all for complicated reasons in a way not totally me.

I think she ignore me as i had my chances..."

Don't waste your time its better spent on people who are interested in you

over a year ago

if she blocked you...shes blocked you for a reason sorry

forget her and move on. she has .

auds x

over a year ago

My friend, this has happened to most of us and sometimes more than once. Letting go is the only solution, chasing will do you no favours and yet more time will be wasted. You think she is the "one" and maybe she is, but not today.

If you are a nice guy and you had some happy times together, one day she may turn around and realise the error she has made and come looking for you, the hard choice you will have then is whether you want to go back (yes, yes, now you want to, but give it some time). There are so many beautiful people in the world (physically, emotionally etc.)

Dont limit yourself, you are young, learn to smile again, people that smile attract other smilers.

P

over a year ago

Some people have difficulties in moving on.

An ex-friend I last met in 1987 in Hong Kong managed to find me, allegedly by chance on Facebook, and wrote me a cringing e-mail about having tried to contact me via all known addressed without luck.

I left HK to come to here to study, like it so much I decided to stay.

Between 1979 and 1987, I went back to HK from time to time during the school holidays, and it was pretty evident that by 1987, the two of us have grown apart with nothing in common.

She grew even more needy whereas I had become more confident and independent.

I went back to HK in 1987 shortly before my folks immigrated to another country, to say my goodbyes to the once former British colony and my childhood home and friends etc...

I did not feel I belong there anymore, and was happy to move on.

Unfortunately, the said ex-friend finds it difficult to move on.

I do not believe any explanation is required from my part for not keeping in touch, as I believe it is self-evident.

I have now de-activated my FB account, as I do not believe in keeping in touch with friends/acquaintances/colleagues/etc. from the past.

If I had wanted to stay in touch, I would have provided my contact details.

Therefore, if someone blocks me, I take it that he/she is not interested in keeping in contact with me, and leave it as that and move on.

Life is too short to count the "what if's", IMHO.

over a year ago

dont ask others for advice on this one.

follow ur own heart and make ur own mistakes and opportunities

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"i always use the analogy ..if the train doesnt stop at your station ...guess what ??? its not your train ..... it works for me !!"

Oh, Can I steal that line??

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

BUT SHE BLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK AND I DONT HAVE HER NUMBER..........

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooooo !

No advice needed.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

i'm not blonde but,

why would you want a woman back?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Anyone got a fungus spray handy ?

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Did she walk over to you or walk over to be with people who happen to be near you?

Did she say anything to you? If I walked over to talk to someone I knew, my mouth usually moves when I get there.

One thing which does seem apparent from what you have said.... she didn't let it ruin her night and so unlikely gave a shit if you spoke or not.

However complicated the past, she doesn't seem to be making it complicated now.... I take it you are still blocked, she hasn't tried to contact you and was happy enough to just get on with having fun without you being part of it.

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Faint heart never won fair lady

over a year ago

"i always use the analogy ..if the train doesnt stop at your station ...guess what ??? its not your train ..... it works for me !!

Oh, Can I steal that line?? "

feel free to steal my lines .....

over a year ago

"BUT SHE BLOCKED ME ON FACEBOOK AND I DONT HAVE HER NUMBER..........

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooooo !

No advice needed. "

just a restraining order

over a year ago

Take it from me, if she has made her mind up that she doesn't want you in that way, there is not a hope in hell of changing her mind, sorry to say.

I know, have been in the same situation

over a year ago

If your constantly looking back while your life is moving forward, your going to miss everything that's coming your way and you'll only ever have the same vision of that past.

Start looking forward mate and in the future when you glance back the picture will have changed.

Good luck.

over a year ago

"If your constantly looking back while your life is moving forward, your going to miss everything that's coming your way and you'll only ever have the same vision of that past.

Start looking forward mate and in the future when you glance back the picture will have changed.

Good luck. "

good post x

over a year ago

Is she back yet?

over a year ago

"Is she back yet?"

No and neither is he.