Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you lot run your Fab profile?

Do you wink often,do you mail profiles you like are you on mainly for the fourms and chat etc

As for us because of our preferances we dont mail(for meets anyway) or wink anyone (well maybe the occasional wink lol)

We still get good meets and go to parties clubs etc.

Just wondered what you lot did xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

actually we dont wink or mail. we just wait for people to come to us. we are actually in a situation now where the meets we have had have developed into friendship. so we have a nice circle of friends that we can meet up without ever meeting newies if we so chose

over a year ago

Just sit back and let the good times roll.......

Yeah right pmsl....

Respond to nice mail... answer questions, call when we say we will... and hang on for dear life the ones that it works out with..

over a year ago

erh wot!!!!

you calling me a little liar pitbull.....will pull ya teeth out with plyers if ya are

over a year ago

"erh wot!!!!

you calling me a little liar pitbull.....will pull ya teeth out with plyers if ya are"

Err... Was replying to the thread. Us not you ya daft bint pmsl.....

over a year ago

"erh wot!!!!

you calling me a little liar pitbull.....will pull ya teeth out with plyers if ya are"

Like you'd be able to work plyers anyway.... Pahhhhh

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Wondered how long it would be before it colapsed pmsl xx

over a year ago

"Wondered how long it would be before it colapsed pmsl xx "

Wasn't me Gov....

over a year ago

"erh wot!!!!

you calling me a little liar pitbull.....will pull ya teeth out with plyers if ya are

Err... Was replying to the thread. Us not you ya daft bint pmsl..... "

stop it pitbull, you know how wet i get being called names. so behave yaself coz am in work

over a year ago

"erh wot!!!!

Err... Was replying to the thread. Us not you ya daft bint pmsl.....

stop it pitbull, you know how wet i get being called names. so behave yaself coz am in work"

Wet..... Prove it!

over a year ago

I don't mail anyone. Oh that's a lie.... I have contacted a couple of women. I read mails and answer most. I don't respond to winks though i have to one ...cos the profile was spot on. I have no friends on my list. ( maybe two now ) and i've NEVER made a friend request.

I'm about to re-write my profile cos I'm clearer about the site and what I want to hold out for now. Seen lots of good things and some very ugly things since joining.

If I get a lot of time on my hands and contacts dry up I may get pursuant. Come to think of it ...it's about time I did get predatory if I want to get what I want.

Off out for the day x gran x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Our profile is crap at the moment

Its been an epic

Its been a 1 liner

I need to sort it out and make it clearer as we're obviously confusing people with,but if I make it clearer will anyone take any notice? I doubt it

We don't mail for meets and never have,don't send winks or friends invites to people we don't know,we have a good bunch of friends that we can play with,and some good friends from the forum and im happy with that at the moment,however there are exceptions and im not that lazy that I won't follow them up........honest!

over a year ago

I wont put what i was going to put as wouldnt want you lot to think i was moaning , yeah me as if lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I wont put what i was going to put as wouldnt want you lot to think i was moaning , yeah me as if lol "

Oh go on ya know ya wanna

over a year ago

Nope i wont be drawn into the i get no mail,winks or offers on this thread i just wont i tell ya!

over a year ago

"Nope i wont be drawn into the i get no mail,winks or offers on this thread i just wont i tell ya! "

do yer want me to wink at yer hun

over a year ago

Did you say wink or wank me??

Post new Message to Thread