Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Truck sex

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do some people think playing in trucks is dirty don't forget we live in are trucks all week and some are cleaner than some homes plus we shower every night before we park up

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont think its dirty i just think its cheap and tacky

Theres a greasy spoons trucker cafe near me and me and the ex used to go in for a bite to eat on our way home from chams regular and at about 2am it was always full of hookers walking round the parked up cabs looking for buisness, it just reminds me of that

over a year ago

"I dont think its dirty i just think its cheap and tacky

Theres a greasy spoons trucker cafe near me and me and the ex used to go in for a bite to eat on our way home from chams regular and at about 2am it was always full of hookers walking round the parked up cabs looking for buisness, it just reminds me of that "

Ditto. I like to frolic in a bigger space than what a trucker has to offer. It would be just a fuck and I like to go for a shower or bath together and stuff like that when I'm having a sexy night of debauchery.

I would feel humiliated parking my car up and walking over to a truck in full view of everyone.

over a year ago

So how do you feel about dogging

over a year ago

Do a search of user names with "Trucker" in. Just a thought

over a year ago

i cant drive so i dont go dogging lol

Everyone likes different, some women like to turn up, fuck and go and what your offering would suit them

Personally i like more intimate meets, i also like to spread out, nice play in the shower etc

I did meet a guy once who was a truck driver and i played in the bed area with him but it was so small its was stupid, it wasnt as wide as a standard double bed, i had nowhere to put my leg and changing possitions was a chore, your couldnt flo from one possition to another you had to pysically stop what you was doing, maneuver round each other, find new knee space and carry on lol and the space was that small you couldnt really both lay down and relax after so it was a case of he cum and i got dressed and left

Its just not for me im afraid

over a year ago

"So how do you feel about dogging"

Its a hoot for jokes amongst your mates. They say they took a short cut through the copse you say been dogging again like? You know the sort of stuff... In reality its cringeworthy for me. I can't imagine servicing a line of cocks through a car window.. I'd be too tempted to press the electric windows shut.......

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Did any one else read this thread title and instantly have a mental image of one truck mounting another?

No?

Just me then.

over a year ago

Well i like long comfy sessions , and like Jecherche i like space and access to hot water,so car/truck/dogging does not appeal one bit, i can see how the seediness holds its own appeal for some but not for me x

over a year ago

"Did any one else read this thread title and instantly have a mental image of one truck mounting another?

No?

Just me then. "

TBH a kinda truck/tansformer thing has now popped in me head hmmm thanks going to be stuck there all day now !!!

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Did any one else read this thread title and instantly have a mental image of one truck mounting another?

No?

Just me then.

TBH a kinda truck/tansformer thing has now popped in me head hmmm thanks going to be stuck there all day now !!!"

Mmmmm that is hot!

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

No?

Just me then.

TBH a kinda truck/tansformer thing has now popped in me head hmmm thanks going to be stuck there all day now !!!

Mmmmm that is hot!"

Robots in disguise

over a year ago

"Why do some people think playing in trucks is dirty don't forget we live in are trucks all week and some are cleaner than some homes plus we shower every night before we park up "

I've just read your verifications. You have had umpteen meets that show everyone has had a fantastic time. I wouldn't have thought you would be bothered about those who don't find it to be their 'thing' you have had more meets than some men in a penthouse!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Not my thing at all,not because I think trucks are dirty or that truckers are I just don't want to fuck in a truck

I prefer different surroundings to play in

over a year ago

When I meet I aim to please . I am not bothered just that a couple who wanted to meet changed there mind saying they won't meet a dirty trucker

over a year ago

"Why do some people think playing in trucks is dirty don't forget we live in are trucks all week and some are cleaner than some homes plus we shower every night before we park up "

how do your employers feel about you using your cab to 'entertain' ?

we used to have trackers in our cabs and all the well known layby's for sex etc were ringed.

if a driver pulled into one, all sorts of fuckin bells and whistles used to go off - and the drivers had a spanish inquisition waiting for them when they got back (esp if their cab was parked for more than 45 minutes or they were parked when they weren't due a legal break)

over a year ago

We have this perception (right or wrong) that truckers are the same as travelling salesmen / businessmen.... they travel the country and arrange meets wherever they may be working at that time whilst their wife and children are sat at home non the wiser

over a year ago

When you own the truck its different plus you have to park somewhere overnight

over a year ago

No?

Just me then.

TBH a kinda truck/tansformer thing has now popped in me head hmmm thanks going to be stuck there all day now !!!"

thats reminds me of a picture of one of the transformers playing with the toys of itself and the title of the picture was 'masturbation - playing with yourself' lol

over a year ago

"We have this perception (right or wrong) that truckers are the same as travelling salesmen / businessmen.... they travel the country and arrange meets wherever they may be working at that time whilst their wife and children are sat at home non the wiser "

Thats a very interesting point. I sometimes think that some men seek sex when they are away from home because of peer pressure and its expected of them. I don't know who is so honry that when they spend a night away from home on business they have to have sex to make it complete. Neither can I understand men on 'stag' weekends - especially coming to newcastle who write and ask you to meet up. If you can't score on a stag night in newcastle you're not trying!

over a year ago

Well your wrong about wife at home she died years ago and I have my phone no on peofile

over a year ago

"I don't know who is so honry that when they spend a night away from home on business they have to have sex to make it complete."

Not sure it is about making the trip complete, it is probably more to do with having the opportunity to play away... nowhere near their home therefore minimizing the chance of getting caught and with the added bonus that their accommodation is paid for courtesy of the firm and therefore no credit card bills to worry about the wife seeing.. maybe we are just too skeptical

over a year ago

"I don't know who is so honry that when they spend a night away from home on business they have to have sex to make it complete.

Not sure it is about making the trip complete, it is probably more to do with having the opportunity to play away... nowhere near their home therefore minimizing the chance of getting caught and with the added bonus that their accommodation is paid for courtesy of the firm and therefore no credit card bills to worry about the wife seeing.. maybe we are just too skeptical "

Well as this is nsa and not life and death for me I look at everything on face value and the reaction I have to their profile or what they're offering is just instant oh that look spromising or not sure about that. If face value throws up something that rings alarm bells then I go no furhter. If someone has can't accommodate it can be for dozens of reasons but the fact is if they can't reciprocate my hospitality in an even keep then I pass their profile by. Rightly or wrongly.

Its often said that profiles aren't read anyway, so it doesn't matter what the content is. I think the content is the most essential thing and there are an awful lot of other avid profile content readers like myself, I'm sure, who appreciate the full sp before the emailing tennis begins

Post new Message to Thread