Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

scared to meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

ive been on here before and loved my time on here.my only problem now is if my ex finds me on here again and causes trouble. everytime i get chatting to someone in the back of my head im convinced its my ex again. how do i get over this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

start talking to people instead of waiting for people to talk to you and choose people a fair distance away.

SIMPLES

btw im your boyfriend LOL CAUGHT YA!

over a year ago

NO... I'M SPARTACUS!!!

Ps... Get out to socials, meet people... And as said above... Try a little further afield... Until you settle in...;-)

over a year ago

"ive been on here before and loved my time on here.my only problem now is if my ex finds me on here again and causes trouble. everytime i get chatting to someone in the back of my head im convinced its my ex again. how do i get over this?"

Early phone call.

Cam to cam.

Knock the ex off.

Nobble her internet.

over a year ago

I know her ex yerrrr knock him off lol luv yer spanky xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"ive been on here before and loved my time on here.my only problem now is if my ex finds me on here again and causes trouble. everytime i get chatting to someone in the back of my head im convinced its my ex again. how do i get over this?"

Come into chat,we are a friendly lot,and then u can see who u are talking too

By *abpaulMan
over a year ago

alvechurch

noooo i think you'll find i'm spartacus actually. must be true anyway as its been scribbled on my boxer shorts clothes label so there.... hehe

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

what sort of trouble will he cause? best ay to make im stop is to show him his actions have no power over you! he's only jealous anyhow

over a year ago

You gotta stop those thoughts, you can't live your life with your ex in the back of your mind.

Move on, get some great new friends and have fun, fun, fun!!!!!

over a year ago

Chat with people you have seem on cam...Via whatever room is local to you

over a year ago

i must assume from your tone that your ex has issues with jealousy and 'letting go'

the advice provided by the forumites echoes the thoughts i had in my head in terms of a response to you.

however, you need to take on board the advice about not looking over your shoulder - that is not healthy.

if you feel your ex is a danger to you, then you need take the appropriate actions.

it is time to live your life how you want it and not in the shadow of someone else.

i hope you take on board peoples advice and have some fun times x

over a year ago

Actually I'm spartacus..... so don't believe what anyone else says.....

over a year ago

when you are messaging people or they message you

ask for a face photo and make sure they are picture verified xxxx

By *edhotminxWoman
over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

You can't live your life wondering how your ex will react. It's his hang up and he should deal with it - easier said than done, especially being on the receiving end of it I know.

I would suggest hiding your verifications so he can't see how much fun you are having and with whom.

over a year ago

Sophie don't wait for people to contact you. Go looking your self. Try a little way further away from home don't show you face pic untill you have seen there's and last of all, you know what your ex looks like and his type of profile. Just be a little site safe and enjoy yourself

Chris1

Post new Message to Thread