Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

pretty woman aged 3

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Anybody see the news a mum dressed her three year old in Julia Roberts style hooker outfit to allow her to participate in a beauty pageant.. What do you make of that?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

her mother needs a slap

over a year ago

Mad world xx

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I can't get my head round why any half decent mum would advertise her 3 year old in this way. I really can't!

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

WTF

over a year ago

The mother has clearly lost any sense of right and wrong and sees her child as a means to live out her own little dreams and fantasies. In her rush to out-do the other contestants she has used up her daughter's innocence. Stupid woman.

over a year ago

You see it everywere now,parents dressing there daughters like an adult,but shops are to blame aswell for selling the stuff,

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS
over a year ago

Cheadle

I think the whole pageant scene is disturbing from what I have seen of it on television, if those of you have seen the film little miss dynamite you might be asking is this a case of life mimicking art, or vice versa, hugz to all, xxx

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

I haven't seen this news item, but do I assume it was an American woman?

If Yes, I can only predict such an event will occur here in a few years!

If it was a Brit, call Social Services!

over a year ago

i can understand a little girl wanting to wear her moms make up and heels as after all i did it

but not to this extreme

at 3 how does the child know she wants to do this, she should be playing with her toys not going to beauty pagients

over a year ago

I wouldnt want to dress my daughter like that.

over a year ago

Totally out of order

over a year ago

yet the 3 year old can not say anything can she

over a year ago

"Anybody see the news a mum dressed her three year old in Julia Roberts style hooker outfit to allow her to participate in a beauty pageant.. What do you make of that?"

Totally wrong. these pageants should be stopped,.

over a year ago

Bloody disgusting, why can't they let children be children instead of mini me's?

Too many parents see their kids as some sort of fashion accessory.

They are only babies and children for so few years let them have a childhood for goodness sake.

over a year ago

"her mother needs a slap"

You get arrested for that , but I know what you mean , its terrible .

over a year ago

"her mother needs a slap

You get arrested for that , but I know what you mean , its terrible ."

yet the poor girl cant say nothing as at the age of 3

By *umcoveredpussyCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

when i worked in theatre a few years back we were doing the roky horror picture show, we were stood outside stage door and the custermers were walking to the theatre this 1 family court our eye as there daughter looked about 3 dressed in a basque pair of black pants and fishnet stocking with high heals. we were discusted that they even brought her to the show but dressing her up like that we felt sick makeing remarks to the parents.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It doesn't surprise me.... sadly. I’ve seen enough about the pageant scene in documentaries to know this is unlikely to be an isolated incident. I am sure the majority of the parents don’t see it as sexualising their children when they plaster them in fake tan, false lashes and lip gloss and I am sure there is some genuine naivety amongst the parents as to the connotations of their action….. a bit like ‘The Mini Pops’ if anyone remembers their brief time on national television. It seemed a good idea at the time when looked at from an innocent perspective, but people looking at it started to see how it could be viewed by the less than innocent…. we live in a far from innocent society.

The thing which does still surprise me, in an ewwww that doesn’t seem right kind of way, is the number of people on a sex related site who openly want to talk about their young children on the forums and in the chatrooms…. what their child did today, how old they are, what nicknames they have. We see post after post talking about women’s safety when arranging meets and yet some people are prepared to dish out information about their kids for all and sundry to read. Again when looked at from the innocent perspective what harm does it do having a natter with some fellow parents and sharing…. when you consider the possible implications of a not so innocent person being able to gather up a file full of details with complete anonymity, personally I don’t think it’s a particularly appropriate thing to do. All they need to do now is find out where you live …. “hello Fluffs, I’m a friend of your mummy. It’s your birthday soon isn’t it? Mummy says you like snuggle puss…..”

So all things considered…. I guess it’s easy to become blinkered and focus on your actions as a parent from an innocent perspective and lose sight of the nuances, implications and subtext in the peripheral.

over a year ago

I completely agree with Polo. Lots of innocent seeming information is shared because we are on the site often, talking about personal sexual matters and that leads to familiarity and perhaps giving a bit more info that you really should.

We don't know who the sex offenders are amongst us, be that a rapist or a child sex offender, but be assured that there people on this site that are - on any site in fact but particularly a sex site, there will most certainly be.

over a year ago

And be mindful of the fact that these people are gonna probably be one of the friendliest, fun, people around - they groom, so they know how to communicate well

over a year ago

"The mother has clearly lost any sense of right and wrong and sees her child as a means to live out her own little dreams and fantasies. In her rush to out-do the other contestants she has used up her daughter's innocence. Stupid woman."

Succinctly put Wishy: my thought also...but I was less charitable about the stupid mother.

over a year ago

"And be mindful of the fact that these people are gonna probably be one of the friendliest, fun, people around - they groom, so they know how to communicate well "

We are talking about children here but I sometimes feel some women on here are inviting a whole world of pain and problems for themselves. You know the ones: complaining about their "imperfections", stating how lonely they are, how they've met men in the past because they felt grateful etc.

I cringe when I read these posts especially when the men then start falling over themselves to say how fantastic she is.

We all need to be mindful.

over a year ago

As said in wartimes....

careless talk costs lives

and its still appropriate today , more so

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Why do lots of threads turn into having a pop at other posters because you don't agree with what they write and as proved here, nothing to do with the subject?

Can you stop doing this please, as it is getting tedious and not really in the spirit of the forums.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Back to the OP.

It is sick.

over a year ago

"Anybody see the news a mum dressed her three year old in Julia Roberts style hooker outfit to allow her to participate in a beauty pageant.. What do you make of that?"

saw this in the news the other day and its out of order. i have a three year old and cant understand how any mother could dress their child like that for anything, no pageant prize would be worth that

over a year ago

Each to their own but it makes me feel sick personally.

over a year ago

this is an exaggeration of a common issue these days - that issue being that so many children are being 'robbed' of a childhood

over a year ago

I can't stand those pageants. Has anyone else seen the little girl where the mother gave her a fake breasts & butt to wear under her dress, so she would have curves???

There seems to be no limit to what they are willing to do to their children.

Waxing, bleaching their hair, making them wear fake teeth etc

To me it screams child abuse.

over a year ago

I'm more concerned about the effect on the childs self esteem. To be judged by adults that you are not beautiful enough to win a competion must have a devestating effect and likely to lead to issues later in life.

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

"Why do lots of threads turn into having a pop at other posters because you don't agree with what they write and as proved here, nothing to do with the subject?

Can you stop doing this please, as it is getting tedious and not really in the spirit of the forums."

+1

By *abe1200Couple
over a year ago

belfast

Its sick n that mother needs to be sectioned fullstop.i am a mum myself i wouldnt to that to my child..

over a year ago

If pageants are going to flourish over here ( not that I'll ever be interested) to stop this sort of exploitation of young children the pageant should have fixed rounds where the children have set clothes to wear which are age appropriate - as for the mother who dressed her 3 y/o as a hooker - her gene pool needs disinfectant!!

It's obvious that the choice of clothing can't ve left to people who frankly shouldn't have been allowed to reproduce!!

By *im halpertMan
over a year ago

redditch

the mother is living her life ,her dreams etc through her child!dont agree with the over sexualising of small children ,its a bit creepy!

over a year ago

a love lookin at the guy judges on those pagent things. Brass neck pedos right there

Post new Message to Thread