Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Stoma

Jump to newest

By *uriousgeorge82 OP   Man
over a year ago

exmouth

I have a question would people be put off somebody who where’s a stoma or would they still meet ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"I have a question would people be put off somebody who where’s a stoma or would they still meet ??"

Some will, some wont and some wont care in the slightest. If you have a stoma, it's probably a good idea to mention it before a meet.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would be put off massively sorry.

I have to deal with stoma bags at work and I have problems with even doing that so for me it would be a no.

over a year ago

exmouth

Yeah I don’t have one currently but it’s something I have to consider in future and i guessed as much but doggie would work so you couldn’t see surely plus they do the belts so it’s hidden ?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It would depend, it wouldn't be the deciding factor. If I liked the person it wouldn't be significant.

By *hite SnakeMan
over a year ago

leeds

A friend of mine has had one for over 30 years he has never had a problem. Married twice divorced twice because he can't leave the ladies alone they don't seem to mind it.

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

"It would depend, it wouldn't be the deciding factor. If I liked the person it wouldn't be significant."

this!

over a year ago

I would feel uncomfortable if I didn't know before the meet.

over a year ago

As mentioned above Id want to know in advance but if I liked the person then it wouldn't matter.

over a year ago

Wouldn't bother me if I fancied the person. It's polite to tell people before the meet though

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

As above, I wouldn't care if I liked the person, but would like to know beforehand

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

*waves*

I have a stoma and I am always open and honest about it. As has been mentioned above, some don't mind whereas some will and that is completely ok. I am comfortable with mine now and hardly factors into any of my decisions now.

Don't worry about the future and having a stoma. It doesn't change you as a person. So as long as you are a decent chap, you are all good

over a year ago

"*waves*

I have a stoma and I am always open and honest about it. As has been mentioned above, some don't mind whereas some will and that is completely ok. I am comfortable with mine now and hardly factors into any of my decisions now.

Don't worry about the future and having a stoma. It doesn't change you as a person. So as long as you are a decent chap, you are all good "

If we were going to meet I'd want to ask you questions about it- would that bother you? Like would it hurt if it got knocked, things like that.

over a year ago

It wouldn't bother me OP as long as there was an attraction in the first place

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I've met a couple of men with stomas and the thing that made it fine was that they were unapologetic about it. It's part of who they are and they don't use it as a reason to complain if they don't get meets. Both do quite well on here.

Wear it with pride and love it for what it is doing for you. Don't lose any sleep over anyone refusing to meet you because of it. As others have said, if they like you they'll meet.

Good luck with your decision to get one.

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

"*waves*

Don't worry about the future and having a stoma. It doesn't change you as a person. So as long as you are a decent chap, you are all good

If we were going to meet I'd want to ask you questions about it- would that bother you? Like would it hurt if it got knocked, things like that. "

Nope, I like it when people ask questions. I don't feel awkward about it in the slightest

And for the record, nope it doesn't :D

over a year ago

It wouldnt bother me at all .Its the person that counts .my friend used to have one and we used to have a laugh about it .Few times when we were out,it was active and had to sort it out while tipsy .

over a year ago

"*waves*

If we were going to meet I'd want to ask you questions about it- would that bother you? Like would it hurt if it got knocked, things like that.

Nope, I like it when people ask questions. I don't feel awkward about it in the slightest

And for the record, nope it doesn't :D"

x

By *igerabbsCouple
over a year ago

Lisburn

I have the same problem. I have a stoma and it really did save my life. It has never bothered my husband that I have one and obviously it wouldn't bother me if I met someone with one. I do think it may be a bit bumpy if 2 of us had one in mirrored places. It would limit some of our positions but that would just make it more adventurous.

It's good to hear from fabbers that it wouldn't bother some of them as this has been a massive concern for me that I am slowly working through.

I plan on being completely honest with everyone I am in contact with on fab within the first couple of messages. Honesty is the best policy and I won't take offence if it means no embarrassment for anyone at a later date.

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

"I have the same problem. I have a stoma and it really did save my life. It has never bothered my husband that I have one and obviously it wouldn't bother me if I met someone with one. I do think it may be a bit bumpy if 2 of us had one in mirrored places. It would limit some of our positions but that would just make it more adventurous.

It's good to hear from fabbers that it wouldn't bother some of them as this has been a massive concern for me that I am slowly working through.

I plan on being completely honest with everyone I am in contact with on fab within the first couple of messages. Honesty is the best policy and I won't take offence if it means no embarrassment for anyone at a later date. "

good to hear, definitely don't be concerned as long as you are honest then those that contact you will be cool with it

By *abbitsXXXCouple
over a year ago

Stoke on trent

I have met sumone before with a urostomy and he had a material band that went around his waist just above his Boxers look just like Boxers material so not out of place x

over a year ago

No wouldn't bother me..if i like someone i like them..

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

A few people here have asked similar questions before op - if you can find their threads it may be helpful

over a year ago

exmouth

Not been on the forum for a while and its good to hear all the comments i made this status before my op and now have a stoma and it doesnst bother me im very open about and will abswer any questions to me im the same person ive not changed i can still do everything like everyone else and wouldnt wanna be treated any different

over a year ago

I have met a lovely guy that had one, didn't put me off in the slightest

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

No there's a guy I really fancy who has one, he doesn't seem so keen though

over a year ago

exmouth

"No there's a guy I really fancy who has one, he doesn't seem so keen though "

He is missing out

over a year ago

exmouth

"I have met sumone before with a urostomy and he had a material band that went around his waist just above his Boxers look just like Boxers material so not out of place x "

Yeah i have one them bands too

over a year ago

At the risk of mirroring others posts, it really wouldn't bother me at all, as long as I liked the person, then I don't think I'd give it a second thought.

By *hite SnakeMan
over a year ago

leeds

Millies stoma celebrated its first birthday on the 11th of November. Our experience has been mixed we have lost friends but also gained them too Millie is very up front with it but still finds it a bit embarrassing (she wont use the hot tub anymore because of people staring even though she keeps it covered).Luckily the owners of our local club (Quest) are very understanding and supportive they even let her use the staff toilet if she needs to change her bag.

over a year ago

exmouth

"Millies stoma celebrated its first birthday on the 11th of November. Our experience has been mixed we have lost friends but also gained them too Millie is very up front with it but still finds it a bit embarrassing (she wont use the hot tub anymore because of people staring even though she keeps it covered).Luckily the owners of our local club (Quest) are very understanding and supportive they even let her use the staff toilet if she needs to change her bag. "

Thats good to hear and most places are supposed to let you use there toilets as you hold the card to say i need access to facilities are you finding thats not the case ?

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

I've met and played with a couple of women who have a stoma, the attraction and flirtation was leading to the bedroom before the subject was raised, it did not change my desire to pleasure the women on question, nor did it stop us having our fun and enjoying each other, it was just something to be aware of.

I can see it being an issue for some folks though, just as many other things often seem to be.

All just personal preferences.

Me, I'm not phased by most things.

over a year ago

exmouth

Respect mate

By *hite SnakeMan
over a year ago

leeds

Most clubs the staff use the same toilets as the customers (or claim they do) its not so much changing the bag but cleaning around the stoma not nice in front of strangers

By *oneeMan
over a year ago

bath

Maybe we could form a group of stoma wearers, we could all arrange to meet each other without any problems

over a year ago

exmouth

"Maybe we could form a group of stoma wearers, we could all arrange to meet each other without any problems "

Interesting measage maybe are there many on here tho

Post new Message to Thread