Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Size vs Kids

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Which if any would put you off dating someone (maybe both)

if a man/woman was very large

if the man/woman had children

be completely honest :D

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Kids for me, been there done it and only want to play with grandchildren when I get some.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Kids.

over a year ago

kids dont bother me, i have a 10 year old so if i did start dating i couldnt really hold someones kids against them

Very large would put me off, i'm not attracted to over weight guys

over a year ago

assuming i am not meant to provide creche facilities or a safe area for them to play whilst the meet is going on, then kids aren't an issue.

size wise, there are limits - some peoples are more restrictive than others.

the main thing for me is that if the other party is larger build that they are comfortable with their size and carry it well.

irregardless of size, meeting someone with a straight back, a lifted head, a ready smile and a pleasant disposition is generally a pleasure.

on the other hand, meeting someone who walks round with their head down, internally battling their own self belief and self worth is something else.

over a year ago

sorry i didn't really read the opening line properly.

if we are talking dating, then again kids would not be an issue to me.

i've got to that age where people i meet are likely to have previous life experiences and if kids are a part of that then so be it.

if you care about someone, then you take on board everything, not just the stuff you want to take on board.

size / build wise the same applies as in my previous statement.

having a relationship with someone with low self esteem can be equally as exhausting as being in one with someone with a highly developed self inflated ego.

over a year ago

It would be kids for me. If I loved someone then I would accept everything about him, including his children, but it wouldn't be an easy decision to come to.

I have children and they are my world. Hand on heart I wouldn't feel the same way about someone elses, well maybe in time I would who knows but it certainly would be an important issue for me.

And would I want to become a guardian substitute. I'm not a typical earth mother type, would I look after someones children effectively. I know I wouldn't have responsibility as such, but if the children were with me, even with their father present, I hold some level of adult responsibility.

over a year ago

size would put me off but equally so would a drinker. last partner wasan alcoholic and my daughter is nervous around guys who drink

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

If we are talking about dating as opposed to meeting people in the swing scene, I would prefer a partner whose children are older, simply because as rugby stated, been there and done it and don't want to do it again. But hey if the person is nice and worth pursuing, I d consider even somebody with kids.

Post new Message to Thread