Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meet now requests.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do people answer emails saying ' we want to meet now !' then take 90 mins to answer another mail - surely that's more of a ' meet later ' request?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Why do people answer emails saying ' we want to meet now !' then take 90 mins to answer another mail - surely that's more of a ' meet later ' request? "

they post it and then something in their life that is non swinging related comes up.... a neighbour pops in, a family member calls etc etc..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do people answer emails saying ' we want to meet now !' then take 90 mins to answer another mail - surely that's more of a ' meet later ' request? "

They might be in the middle of a meet

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

and have seen people edging their bets for a 'better' opportunity

over a year ago

"and have seen people edging their bets for a 'better' opportunity "

or doing cock comparisons

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"and have seen people edging their bets for a 'better' opportunity

or doing cock comparisons "

...... I have been guilty of that..

oops ... I don't meet guys

over a year ago

"Why do people answer emails saying ' we want to meet now !' then take 90 mins to answer another mail - surely that's more of a ' meet later ' request?

they post it and then something in their life that is non swinging related comes up.... a neighbour pops in, a family member calls etc etc.. "

Well that just isn't good enough - it's all about me me me!!!! and on a side issue it's great to bump into you again G - it's Hughgrection - last time I saw you was fife social about 3 years ago)

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Why do people answer emails saying ' we want to meet now !' then take 90 mins to answer another mail - surely that's more of a ' meet later ' request?

they post it and then something in their life that is non swinging related comes up.... a neighbour pops in, a family member calls etc etc..

Well that just isn't good enough - it's all about me me me!!!! and on a side issue it's great to bump into you again G - it's Hughgrection - last time I saw you was fife social about 3 years ago)"

and you sir... very nice seeing you too

1 question... did I behave?

over a year ago

Well that just isn't good enough - it's all about me me me!!!! and on a side issue it's great to bump into you again G - it's Hughgrection - last time I saw you was fife social about 3 years ago)"

Bet you watched his showercam too!

over a year ago

Well that just isn't good enough - it's all about me me me!!!! and on a side issue it's great to bump into you again G - it's Hughgrection - last time I saw you was fife social about 3 years ago)

Bet you watched his showercam too! "

Oooft you're bloody gorgeous Laineypoo x and no I didnt - but if I know when your showercam is on thats a whole different thing!

And when we grabbing coffee in some shop over by you? X

Post new Message to Thread