Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

telepathy

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

does it happen to you? What do you mkae of it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"does it happen to you? What do you mkae of it? "

something told me,you were going to say that.

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"does it happen to you? What do you mkae of it?

something told me,you were going to say that. "

and something s telling me you re going to drop that towel soon xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its new to me , somewhat subconciously , i'll let you know by telepathy

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

I know exactly what's going to be posted next ...

over a year ago

With a bit of "thought power" I can get my willy to stiffen up

Does that count?

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

something told me,you were going to say that. and something s telling me you re going to drop that towel soon xx"

that's spooky,that's just what i was thinking.

hold it,something else is coming through.

aaaaaah that's so nice.

over a year ago

something told me,you were going to say that. and something s telling me you re going to drop that towel soon xx"

I think that might be wishful thinking rather than telepathy.... It is with me anyways!

over a year ago

Once watched 2 passenger planes going in to land, i said to myself the one behind seems too close i think it may have to go around again, it did!!. Telepathy or should i just be an air traffic controller? lol

over a year ago

No.

A different weird thing occurred to me before though. I don't know if you've heard of "The Hum"?

I heard it frequently at night when I was in the countryside at home in Ireland, but no longer that I'm here in England.

It's basically a humming noise on the edge of your hearing, it sounds like radio static or a electrical motor. It's been recorded and examined by scientists, it seems it's not a psychological phenomenon, but it has yet to be explained.

I chalk it up to some atmospheric disturbance of different gases colliding or something, like the Northern Lights, but aural.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

something told me,you were going to say that. and something s telling me you re going to drop that towel soon xx

I think that might be wishful thinking rather than telepathy.... It is with me anyways! "

i was thinking,it's easily removed,

but you already knew that.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple
over a year ago

Fareham

"With a bit of "thought power" I can get my willy to stiffen up

Does that count? "

Yep - I was right. I knew you were going to say that!

over a year ago

"does it happen to you? What do you mkae of it? "

Can you tell what im thinking yet ?

over a year ago

is the answer 4?

over a year ago

For anybody who wants to play an interesting trick on their friends...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/pages/esptest

;-)

over a year ago

I’ve never come across a situation where I felt telepathic influences were at work….

But I have encountered reverse Daja-vu…… where I’ve gone to a place I’d been many time’s before but with no recollection of my previous visits?

Now if you think I’m gonna tell you where that place was…. I’m not!!! Simply because I cant remember where it is, or if I’ve been there!!!

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"No.

A different weird thing occurred to me before though. I don't know if you've heard of "The Hum"?

I heard it frequently at night when I was in the countryside at home in Ireland, but no longer that I'm here in England.

It's basically a humming noise on the edge of your hearing, it sounds like radio static or a electrical motor. It's been recorded and examined by scientists, it seems it's not a psychological phenomenon, but it has yet to be explained.

I chalk it up to some atmospheric disturbance of different gases colliding or something, like the Northern Lights, but aural.

"

Could it be your feet?

over a year ago

"No.

Could it be your feet? "

Well, logically it can only be either my brain or the world outside it, so I don't think my feet have a lot to do with it.

over a year ago

I don't know if would be called telepathy, but myself & my Mum are pretty in sync.

We tend to know when the other is going to ring, I always know as soon as my phone beeps if the txt is from her, & we always tend to know when each others mood as dropped & a chat is needed. Not bad considering I no longer live in Scotland.

Apparently "the gift" runs in our family, my aunt being a spiritual healer. I've always taken that with a handful of salt though.

I have also been told numerous times by different people that I'm a empath, but I just think I'm just a little bit more aware of other people.

I do think a lot of it is down to simple tricks of the brain. We know so little about it after all.

Post new Message to Thread