FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Whats the difference between a swinger and a slag or slapper?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are they just labels we give to make things acceptable or not..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nothing if its someone who things that a slapper or slag is a woman that has lots of sex with lots of different people.. lol

But to me they are just names.. and prefer slut personally if Master is calling me names..

Cali

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Please explain what a 'slag' is first.

over a year ago

Sticks and stones,

etc etc

Jx

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Please explain what a 'slag' is first."

Byproduct of mining I think.

A slag or slapper is a name given to women with a high sex drive by people who haven't crawled out of the 19th century yet.

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

If a woman gets lots of sex from multiple partners she is a slag but if a man does it he is a stud

don't you think this is discriminatory as i do

over a year ago

Swinger – non gender specific noun, generally accepted as meaning a person open to recreational sex beyond the parameters of 1-2-1 with a partner; though often misused and adapted to mean many different things to many different people.

Slag – generally use as a derogatory term for a female by mentally immature cunts and jealous fuckers with brains the size of a rat turd.

Slapper – a term used in the Queen Vic.

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"Swinger – non gender specific noun, generally accepted as meaning a person open to recreational sex beyond the parameters of 1-2-1 with a partner; though often misused and adapted to mean many different things to many different people.

Slag – generally use as a derogatory term for a female by mentally immature cunts and jealous fuckers with brains the size of a rat turd.

Slapper – a term used in the Queen Vic.

"

very apt descriptions

over a year ago

"Please explain what a 'slag' is first."

one of our customers at a company i worked for was north east slag and cement i so wnted to be the telephonist there ...can you imagine every few minutes picking up the phone and saying " good morning, north east slag, how may i direct your call "

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am me, if others want to label me, changes not a jot, I am still me...

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Perhaps if you need to ask, then this is the wrong site for you?

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Perhaps if you need to ask, then this is the wrong site for you? "

nods

over a year ago

I am what I am, a single woman with sexual needs and desires that cannot be addressed by toys alone.

Hence I am on this site, and go to swingers clubs, to meet like minded people for no string attached fun and frolics.

If people choose to stick a label on me, then it is their problem, certainly not mine!

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 04/09/11 20:04:32]

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

"If a woman gets lots of sex from multiple partners she is a slag but if a man does it he is a stud

don't you think this is discriminatory as i do "

true,it could also be said,women are as guilty of portraying this discrimination,as men.

perhaps driven by jealousy.

over a year ago

The difference between a slag and a bitch is....

A slag fucks anyone, A bitch fucks anyone but me.

over a year ago

"If a woman gets lots of sex from multiple partners she is a slag but if a man does it he is a stud

true,it could also be said,women are as guilty of portraying this discrimination,as men.

perhaps driven by jealousy. "

Women are often worse than men for it.

With men it tends to be a male ego thing in one way or another.

Most women who call other women 'slags' do it to make themselves feel better about their own hang-ups, guilt and behaviour.

I have no use for the label 'slag' and no time for anyone who has... it just shows how many immaturity 'issues' they have.

over a year ago

"I have no use for the label 'slag' and no time for anyone who has... it just shows how many immaturity 'issues' they have.

"

oh, but it was good in the sweeney tho'

Wolf

over a year ago

Women are often worse than men for it.

With men it tends to be a male ego thing in one way or another.

Most women who call other women 'slags' do it to make themselves feel better about their own hang-ups, guilt and behaviour.

I have no use for the label 'slag' and no time for anyone who has... it just shows how many immaturity 'issues' they have.

"

dress it up as pretty as you like. swinger or not, male or female.

there is a difference

By *icheekyMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

A slut is someone who'll do anything for someone.

A slag/slapper is someone who'll do one thing for anyone.

A swinger is someone who does what he/she likes, when he/she likes with whoever he/she likes.

Not exactly my own definitions but it think it makes a valid point. It's all about why and who you're doing it for. There are double standards for women and that's something I hate and try to avoid. Male or female a slag is still a slag. But if someone is doing it because its what they want for themselves then I don't see what the problem is.

The only real problem is when people do it for other people as they don't have enough self esteem or self worth to say no in case they end up with the label.

By *icheekyMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"The difference between a slag and a bitch is....

A slag fucks anyone, A bitch fucks anyone but me. "

Haha! I like that line!

over a year ago

"I have no use for the label 'slag' and no time for anyone who has... it just shows how many immaturity 'issues' they have.

"

Agreed, totally.

over a year ago

I hate any derogatory terms like slag and slapper

Are we just not all different people enjoying life in different ways?

Just because some don't follow the " norm "

Of society sexually does that make them lesser people?

over a year ago

"I hate any derogatory terms like slag and slapper

Are we just not all different people enjoying life in different ways?

Just because some don't follow the " norm "

Of society sexually does that make them lesser people?"

Another post I totally agree with.

over a year ago

"Are they just labels we give to make things acceptable or not.."

I am interested as to why you asked that question, and what you think, ie. what is your answer to your own question?

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Wrong coparison in my opinion as the term swinger is associated with 'one of a couple'

I cant get my head around the link between a single person, be they female or...the other one and 'swinging/swapping.

Surely they are just 'players'...

'Wife swapping is a strange term as well...how come it has never been 'husband swapping'?...it makes it sound like the female has no say in the matter.

over a year ago

"Wrong coparison in my opinion as the term swinger is associated with 'one of a couple'

I cant get my head around the link between a single person, be they female or...the other one and 'swinging/swapping.

'Wife swapping is a strange term as well...how come it has never been 'husband swapping'?...it makes it sound like the female has no say in the matter."

No we are not just players.

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

"Wrong coparison in my opinion as the term swinger is associated with 'one of a couple'

'Wife swapping is a strange term as well...how come it has never been 'husband swapping'?...it makes it sound like the female has no say in the matter.

No we are not just players. "

Didnt mean it in the derogatory sense..couldnt think of a better word...operatives maybe? lol

over a year ago

yeah swinger is a expression used by adults

Slag and slapper is a expression used by kids

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I would not even call myself a swinger - I would prefer the term part-time libertine...

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I would not even call myself a swinger - I would prefer the term part-time libertine..."

I was thinking of calling myself a courtesan to be honest.

By *r ManxMan
over a year ago

NeverWhere

"I would not even call myself a swinger - I would prefer the term part-time libertine...

I was thinking of calling myself a courtesan to be honest. "

I hope in the renaissance usage only

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

A swinger is someone who has sexual freedom and expresses themselves how they wish. They have respect for themselves and others and are discrete.

A slut or a slapper are unpleasant terms for someone who is more of a victim than anything, low self esteem and is probably used by others.

These are purely my own take on the names of course so its a matter of opinion.

For the record I am definately of the former type (swinger)

over a year ago

perhaps driven by jealousy. "

Why would they be jealous? Just because we happily have sex with strangers doesn't mean it's something everyone would want to do.

As for the difference...hmmm depends on your pov. I'm sure to people outwith the lifestyle they mean the same thing...deviants.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

No we are not just players.

Didnt mean it in the derogatory sense..couldnt think of a better word...operatives maybe? lol"

how about pawns to be used by the 'true' swingers in their fun and games, to derive no pleasure from it at all and to be denied of the term swinger just because they dont have a (regular) partner

Personally i thin the term swinger has evolved to mean a person who is sexually liberated and enjoys sex as part of a couple, 3some or moresome

the term slag or slapper is an immature response to someone who is having the kind of sex life you want

over a year ago

The majority of us will answer on this thread that we think the term slag or slapper is a derogatory term used by small minded people as a term of abuse to others who enjoy a more varied sex life.

But dont some of us on this site call others, albeit in a slightly different way, but what we mean is the same thing.

The verifications threads are a good indicator. How many have said, ooo no wouldnt swing with someone who has too many verifications. Why not? What is the problem with it, are they a slag?

What about the comments to women about the way they swing, in particular to those girls who enjoy more than one guy at a time, indirect comments like - "Each to their own but I prefer a more select one on one, I wouldnt have sex with loads of guys in an orgy room". Sometimes the underlying tone could mean "I think you're a slag because of the way you conduct yourself, I am better than you".

I remember when I was first on this site a woman advertised for about 20 guys to go to her home to pleasure her. She said that she was a beautiful woman who wanted to be fucked by gorgeous men so she wanted full body and face pics in order to make her selection because she wanted a certain standard because she herself was beautiful. The crap she got on the thread really surprised me from the so called liberated swinging brigade. And someone had the audacity to call her a slag.

So are their slags amongst us swingers. Are there levels of acceptable swinging and levels of swinging where they are somewhat lesser beings in our eyes.

Is a one on one sexual encounter more classy than the dogger.

To the OP its a good discussion, thank you for starting this thread. Some people have made comments on why you started it, insinuating you yourself hold these _iews. I see it as a way of opening up a discussion on a swinging site. Why do we always have to assume its someones own thoughts all the time?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

great response feebs!

i started this thread not meaning to be bitchy or snidy but since being on this site (admididley im not meeting at the moment and using it to its full potential) my eyes have been opened and appriciate the lifestyle choices and realising there is nothing wrong with wanting more sexual partners and enjoying a healthy sex life.

When i read the thread called 'too much too young' if i was of school age (6th form) where it was legal to have sex and a young woman were to have multiple partners back in the day i would have thought of her as a slag or a slapper. It just about education and yes i realise i thought of it in the negative sense,,, but back then i was younger and naive to all the fun you can have when its safe. A bit of a shame its still a lil bit of a taboo with mainstream society.

Perhaps if education was better there might be less teenage pregnancies. I have found that swingers are far more aware of health risks than any tom, dick or harry you'd 'pull' when pissed down town at the end of a night.

So that is where the question came from

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think Iconic makes a good point....even swingers think of others this way and call them slags for doing something different than they do or having too many verifications, it amazes me that they are on a swinging site looking down their noses at people who are swinging.

I would point out though, that saying you like more inimate meets or 1-2-1 rather than in a club or party enviroment doesn't have to mean you are getting at people who do like clubs and parties.

We say we like more intimate meets than parties or clubs because of just that, we like it that way

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I agree Iconic post is a good one.

I have seen profiles where people are meeting nearly everyday, I would choose not to meet them, ( not saying they would want to meet me ), not because i would label them a slag, I would consider I may be just the next cock available, I would think swinging may be overly prioritised and I would think the same if male or female...

now just because I would think these things, does not make them factually correct... just my preference, the same as what they choose to do is THEIRS.

over a year ago

Ill be honest and say that had someone asked me my _iew on swingers 5 years ago, I would have said bunch of deviants, its disgusting. Even when I first started going to Chams and me and him were only playing together, there were things I thought were wrong. I remember walking into the cinema for the first time and seeing a woman surrounded by 6 guys all masturbating over her. I thought it was very degrading for her. Little did I know that the opposite was true, it was extremely empowering for her.

It is only through talking and opening myself up to the whole picture that I have started to understand.

Yes the 1-2-1 thing wasnt a particularly great example and I know that the majority of people are clear about their own choice and are totally open to the idea of how others play and do not judge. But there are certainly people who do. Like its somehow better to have only a few meets a year than go to a club every week. Like you're less of a slag if you only choose to play this way.

We cant all be in agreement with everything and we do look down on those things that we dont really understand or wouldnt feel happy doing.

By *ssexCpl69Couple
over a year ago

Swaffham

about £20

over a year ago

Somebody earlier mentioned that terminology depends on the perception of the norm - wo says what's normal - and should we accept what they say is the norm as acceptable to us?

The prejudices and terminology are often set by the media - I'm sure were mostly familiar with the ch5 ' documentaries ' on swingers and swinging - where they find the most foaming at the mouth - shag anythings and portray them as the ' standard' swinger - it's for that reason I don't care what people are labelled - there's only 2 types of people as far as I'm concerned - the ones I like and the ones for whatever reason I don't and if anyone wants to express their sexuality in whatever way - I'm happy for them to do so as long as it's consensual and legal without the need to attach a label to them. And can I please have a shag now? Offers on a postcard please.....

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

self respect

over a year ago

"self respect"

well said =]

over a year ago

I have the difference between a bitch and a slag in my profile if that helps...

over a year ago

I think labels cause far too much bother in any "community". The minute labels are dished out people want to wear them like badges -- which then leaves room for problems further down the line should they decide the initial badge they liked the look of isn't quite as exciting as the one they'd now like to swap it for. To swap it now though would make them look like a hypocrite and short of admitting they may actually have been a bit quick in assuming aforementioned "title" they stick to their guns with a fury which brings forth sayings like "me think he/she doth protest too much."

Why? And this is my most frequently asked question regarding society in general and believe it or not, "swingers" should you wish to class yourself as such, are just a part of society like everyone else. Why do they do this? I have absolutely no idea! I could not give a toss how many people someone wants to shag, how many guys they want cumming over them, whether they are gay, straight, bi, curious, thinking about becoming all of the above, maybe withdrawing from being some of the above and above all else, I don't give a monkeys what their verifications say! If I like someone/s, I like them. I don't know what "label" I would be ... probably all of the above and quite honestly, none of them offend me, none would make me feel bad about myself because I am here for what I want and whether people I don't even know "get" that or not is of absolutely no consequence to me at all.

I think if I was to class myself as anything it would be a free spirit. I love living, I enjoy everything about my life and refuse to be drawn in by negativity. There are always positives in every negative and by christ I'll block out any bad vibes I feel coming into my airspace. Selfish? Maybe! But life is far too short to be worried about someone else's hang ups and I'll be fucked if I'm letting them string me up on their wall!

So ner!

By *leasureDomeMan
over a year ago

all over the place

I just think labels are for jars and cars and the flotsum and jetsum of life , not people, we are all different,different _iewpoints ,sexualities and moral landscapes and codes.

tbh i just think its time we grew up and got used to that as a species.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

Why would they be jealous? Just because we happily have sex with strangers doesn't mean it's something everyone would want to do.

As for the difference...hmmm depends on your pov. I'm sure to people outwith the lifestyle they mean the same thing...deviants. "

sassy,the majority of people,want to enjoy sex.

everyone has the potential,to enjoy sex.

not everyone does,due to hang ups,and inhibitions.

seeing others,who are less inhibited,and who do enjoy sex.could in many instances,be reason for jealousy.

i hope that answers your question.x

Post new Message to Thread