FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

the pictures look alright full size and when shrunk down to avatar size they look naff..

ive often seen someone's avatar and thought it was something, then when i clicked to see that bigger picture its completely different lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Clearly a case of bigger is better..

over a year ago

I find it's the other way round

Avatar looks good then open the pic and close profile quickly

over a year ago

i agree. changing the aspect ratio can make them look half as good as the original

over a year ago

yeahh...same as trhe above...great avatar...but enlarged it can look...well....not as good lol...i really need mine sorted hahahhaa

By *ittlemorespiceCouple
over a year ago

North Cornwall

"yeahh...same as trhe above...great avatar...but enlarged it can look...well....not as good lol...i really need mine sorted hahahhaa"

Yes.... please take away the nightmares!

over a year ago

"yeahh...same as trhe above...great avatar...but enlarged it can look...well....not as good lol...i really need mine sorted hahahhaa"

Noo dont, I like something different from the usual bum pics for guys, why would you want to look like everyone else, keep it I say

over a year ago

"yeahh...same as trhe above...great avatar...but enlarged it can look...well....not as good lol...i really need mine sorted hahahhaa

Noo dont, I like something different from the usual bum pics for guys, why would you want to look like everyone else, keep it I say "

^^^^^+1

over a year ago

No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Padster! And if you arrive at mine and don't look like that, I'm outting you as a faker who looks nowt like his pic

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I've never had any complaints about my size!

over a year ago

Yeah,,, I think avatar's can be seriously miss-leading for people with failing eyesight or who are just plain thick as fuk!!!.....

Now... I'm not saying anyone here is thick fuck...... because that would be just rude!!!

But bugger-me..... you'd not believe how many straight guys contact me each day calling me "babe" or "hun" and wanting to stretch my tolerance ....

I mean how silly is that,,,,, !!!!....

I personally blame it on the teachers... the politicians.... oh.... and those robbing fukin cheating bankers too!!!! they are all to blame!!!…. the worlds gone frigg'in mad….!!!!! Mad I tell you…… flipp’in bonkers….....it really is!!!!

over a year ago

"Yeah,,, I think avatar's can be seriously miss-leading for people with failing eyesight or who are just plain thick as fuk!!!.....

Now... I'm not saying anyone here is thick fuck...... because that would be just rude!!!

But bugger-me..... you'd not believe how many straight guys contact me each day calling me "babe" or "hun" and wanting to stretch my tolerance ....

I mean how silly is that,,,,, !!!!....

I personally blame it on the teachers... the politicians.... oh.... and those robbing fukin cheating bankers too!!!! they are all to blame!!!…. the worlds gone frigg'in mad….!!!!! Mad I tell you…… flipp’in bonkers….....it really is!!!!

"

And just how thick is this fuk

over a year ago

"Yeah,,, I think avatar's can be seriously miss-leading for people with failing eyesight or who are just plain thick as fuk!!!.....

"

Thanks for that i have just spat my tea allover my keyboard

over a year ago

"

And just how thick is this fuk "

Thick enough to enlarge the circle of your friends with,,,, I’d hope!! otherwise,,,, there'd be little point too it..... haha

Post new Message to Thread