FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can't beat having a sweaty beast between you thighs!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'm having my vacarious pleasure through watching the X country from Burghley.....

Ooo come to think of it I like 'em burly

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

And now can't do that either as the power has just gone off in the whole village- I can hear all the house alarms going mental lol

Good job I still have wireless dial- up otherwise it wouldn't be FABulous either!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You can surf FAB on your Smart phone!

over a year ago

Yes but its harder to type on it, still getting used to the idea of a touch screen phone!

over a year ago

The power cut,,, could just be a sign sent from on high,,,, to show all your neighbours who’s really the most fabulous inhabitant of the village.....even if you do like horses….

OMG….. horses!!!!… have you seen the size of a horses willie…..there flipp’m monstrous ….

Make all us guys shrivel-up with shame…. Freak’in-bloom'in horses,,,,tuh grrrrrrrrr

over a year ago

"The power cut,,, could just be a sign sent from on high,,,, to show all your neighbours who’s really the most fabulous inhabitant of the village.....even if you do like horses….

OMG….. horses!!!!… have you seen the size of a horses willie…..there flipp’m monstrous ….

Make all us guys shrivel-up with shame…. Freak’in-bloom'in horses,,,,tuh grrrrrrrrr "

I have, as I have worked in studs over the years- to be fair horses themselves are a wee bit bigger (as in they can weigh a ton), than men so it is hardly surprising!

Hardly surprising that You said it though Sox!

And I bet there is no one on here from my village lol

over a year ago

".... the size of a horses willie…..there flipp’m monstrous ….

Make all us guys shrivel"

Err... Not all of us...;-)

Besides it is absolutely pishing it down over here.... Wont be long before we get a power out...

over a year ago

"

And I bet there is no one on here from my village lol "

Haha,,, well that only goes to prove my point,,, That your the most fabulously switched on person in your village...

Post new Message to Thread