Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

curry

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just about to tuck in to a indian chicken kurma but wish i could have a indian pussy on the side

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *b430Man
over a year ago

Tayside

"Just about to tuck in to a indian chicken kurma but wish i could have a indian pussy on the side "

The chicken might actually be pussy if you believe some of the stories about Takaways!

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

FFs BB, nearly choked on my toffepop. not like you to be so catty

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

meaww

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just about to tuck in to a indian chicken kurma but wish i could have a indian pussy on the side

The chicken might actually be pussy if you believe some of the stories about Takaways! "

What about the rumours about the yoghurt sauce!

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

I'm just about to tuck into some fruit cake...W I pussy on the side?

over a year ago

"Just about to tuck in to a indian chicken kurma but wish i could have a indian pussy on the side "

Love Hindu women, gloriously horny animals. Animals is absolutely the right word, they're positively carnal and could teach most of us a thing or two

Also, Boo to Muslim conservatism about sex and Long Live Western Decadence!

We must rescue them from their bonds of repression and setup a fabswingers.ir website! And introduce everyone to a Full English Breakfast!

Interesting note about sexual politics. In Iran, it's only 30 or 40 years ago that the women began wearing the chador. It is NOT an ancient custom in Iran. And that's not coming from my strange and wonderful ideas about the world, it's from an Iranian friend.

I have this plan...

I want to travel the world, and eat the food of each nation, and fuck their women!

Seems achievable The world is a great place!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Just about to tuck in to a indian chicken kurma but wish i could have a indian pussy on the side

Love Hindu women, gloriously horny animals. Animals is absolutely the right word, they're positively carnal and could teach most of us a thing or two

Also, Boo to Muslim conservatism about sex and Long Live Western Decadence!

We must rescue them from their bonds of repression and setup a fabswingers.ir website! And introduce everyone to a Full English Breakfast!

Interesting note about sexual politics. In Iran, it's only 30 or 40 years ago that the women began wearing the chador. It is NOT an ancient custom in Iran. And that's not coming from my strange and wonderful ideas about the world, it's from an Iranian friend.

I have this plan...

I want to travel the world, and eat the food of each nation, and fuck their women!

Seems achievable The world is a great place!"

If only there was more indian\asian women on here. I find them so sexy but as of yet have not had the pleasure of fucking any

over a year ago

Just got a chicken tika and a nan and when it was folded in half and dipped in the tika it looks like...........Wrong time of the month for a curry i think.

Post new Message to Thread