watch the documentary

it was passenger planes

that got hijacked

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Think you better start explaining your post/question very quickly especially at this time of year

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do you think planes were that hit?

I believe that the US deliberately targeted the towers. I dont think it was pasenger planes that hit the towers. I think they were military

Reply privately

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

So you are suggesting that the US deliberately killed thousands of its own people?

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"What do you think planes were that hit?

I believe that the US deliberately targeted the towers. I dont think it was pasenger planes that hit the towers. I think they were military"

I am curious to find out what makes you think that?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends how much of a conspiracy theorist you are.

Some things look odd but I'm not a structural engineer or aircraft expert so I guess I'll believe what I am told.

WTC7 was a bit odd tho

Reply privately

over a year ago

Try explaining that theory to the families who lost loved ones

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its just a belief I have and some things that dont add up. Especially the pentagon hit. That hole was made by no plane.

I think the planes were hijacked, but not sure what happened to them. I just dont think it was those that hit the towers.

Why were explosives already set in the towes, so they were brought down in a controlled way

Reply privately

over a year ago

The only thing that amazes me about conspiracy theories, is there are so many people out there willingly wanting to believe them……

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I think you need to get your fact right before posting comments on the twin towers!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

*Quietly leaves the thread*

Hopes, in memory of all who died, that everyone else will do the same....

Reply privately

over a year ago

I must say that approaching the 10th anniversary of one of the most tragic days in living memory this thread is in terrifically bad taste.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The only thing that amazes me about conspiracy theories, is there are so many people out there willingly wanting to believe them…… "

Agreed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think you need to get your fact right before posting comments on the twin towers!!!! "

My fact right?? It is a belief. I havent stated any facts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I must say that approaching the 10th anniversary of one of the most tragic days in living memory this thread is in terrifically bad taste. "

sorry i agree with this.

i had friends who died in the towers RIP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Elvis was flying one plane, and Santa the other...

Hell of a way for America to try and justify some of it's foreign policies...

Maybe America also bombed Pearl Harbour and blamed the Japanese...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am not trying to be disrespectful at all.

I just dont think its the way its made out to be. Too many things dont add up at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think you need to get your fact right before posting comments on the twin towers!!!!

My fact right?? It is a belief. I havent stated any facts"

You watched that Conspiracy Theories programme last week didn't you?

Were they your beliefs before you watched it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think you need to get your fact right before posting comments on the twin towers!!!!

Were they your beliefs before you watched it?"

to be fair you have to be aware of something before you can form an opinion on it..However misguided

Reply privately

over a year ago

I went to the memorial set up by the friends and family of the victims at the end of July. There is a room with pictures of most of the victims. It was so moving and very upsetting. New Yorkers are amazing people who have picked themselves up and carried on as best as they can. Respect to them and those who's lives have been affected x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I didnt see anything last week, I just dont think we are being told the whole truth. As in the pentagon, I think the laws of physics speak for themselves.

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

Were they your beliefs before you watched it?

to be fair you have to be aware of something before you can form an opinion on it..However misguided"

Errrmm ok here goes!!

The facts are that thousands of people lost their lives that day in PASSENGER planes!

thounsands of troops are losing their lives due to the aftermarth of twin towers. I am sorry as this subject touches a raw nerve with me, My ex husband is in the US Army..

Reply privately

over a year ago

The conspiracy thing creates other ideas, you dont have to research too far to realise they were everyday scheduled airlines taking off from their everyday airports to their scheduled destinations, air traffic records, radar routes will back that up, seriously,do you think someone said "psst we wanna swap a couple of planes over, just hide the other ones for today"?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I went to the memorial set up by the friends and family of the victims at the end of July. There is a room with pictures of most of the victims. It was so moving and very upsetting. New Yorkers are amazing people who have picked themselves up and carried on as best as they can. Respect to them and those who's lives have been affected x"

I have the utmost respect for all those involved and I know the pain the families must have gone through. I had family there myself.

I might be very wrong in what I believe and my OP wasnt intended to be disrespecful in any way, so I apologise if I have offended anyone.

I am merely asking a question about something so terrible and I am intrigued to know how other people felt

Reply privately

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

"I went to the memorial set up by the friends and family of the victims at the end of July. There is a room with pictures of most of the victims. It was so moving and very upsetting. New Yorkers are amazing people who have picked themselves up and carried on as best as they can. Respect to them and those who's lives have been affected x

I have the utmost respect for all those involved and I know the pain the families must have gone through. I had family there myself.

I might be very wrong in what I believe and my OP wasnt intended to be disrespecful in any way, so I apologise if I have offended anyone.

I am merely asking a question about something so terrible and I am intrigued to know how other people felt"

I think its a bit of a bad question to ask to be honest.. Its not something that is talked about however it is something we all remember

Reply privately

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"The only thing that amazes me about conspiracy theories, is there are so many people out there willingly wanting to believe them……

Agreed "

+1

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I went to the memorial set up by the friends and family of the victims at the end of July. There is a room with pictures of most of the victims. It was so moving and very upsetting. New Yorkers are amazing people who have picked themselves up and carried on as best as they can. Respect to them and those who's lives have been affected x

I am merely asking a question about something so terrible and I am intrigued to know how other people felt

I think its a bit of a bad question to ask to be honest.. Its not something that is talked about however it is something we all remember "

You know what? You are right.

I didnt come here to cause offense or disrespect. I only wanted to ask a question, but I will leave it there and add no further comment.

May they all rest in peace.

Sorry for the question and hopefully a mod can delete it for me

xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

So in order to consider this atrocity could have been caused by the American government, we must then also accept the terrorist group who claimed responsibility for the event missed the greatest opportunity they will ever get to discredit the American administration and cause it untold damage by simply denying they had any involvement in the act and therefore focussing all negative attention back towards the American administration if we are to accept this ridicules conspiracy theory and the alleged evidence and lack of evidence used to support it,,,,

Sorry but this Conspiacy crap ,,, is just utterly disrespectful nonsence,,,,

Reply privately

over a year ago

i think the timing of this post is awful.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ok people, whatever your views on the subject, attacking the poster is against rules and why posts have been removed.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

As it looks like it is turning into chaos...thread closed.

Please remember, if there are threads you don't like, avoid them rather than abuse people.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP I didn't see any disrespect in your post: being are just turning it into conflict as they're prone to do on here sadly.

There are conspiracy theories around, from the moon landings, Rosswell, assassination of JFK, death of Diana etc. 9/11 is another.

I'm not one for conspiracy theories though some make me think hmmmm 9/11 makes me wonder how such hateful people manage to blend in with the rest of us and we are unable to them out.

Reply privately