Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Markets ..........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why the bloody hell do people take little dogs into a market place ?

Just got back from ours and the amount of tiny dogs on long leads being dragged through tons of people , who dont look down...was amazing.

Absolutly barmy if ya ask me.

And dont mention kin buggies and moms who think they have right of way . grrrrrrr

rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its why i wont go to them no more

got told of for shouting at one to complain about it

in a no win situation

over a year ago

They would soon moan if said little dog got crushed etc.

over a year ago

When my kids were little and in their buggies I got fed up of them having to fend off shopping bags and stray body parts that would assail them.

I bought an old fashioned cycle horn that had a rubber bulb on the end of a trumpet and they used to sit and toot toot this, soon got people jumping out of their way and avoided the kids getting black eyes!

over a year ago

You wouldnt have liked the my double buggy then. had like a bumper bar on the front.. and I have rammed many inconsiderate people that seem to think its easy to stop a double buggy in full move because they dont want to wait for you to pass.

but to be fair I was more annoyed at the amounts of times people would hit my kids in their buggies with bags.. or step back and nearly sit on them just because they cant look where they are going.

Had a row with some bint in a shop last week because she walked past and actually knocked my 5 year old down rather than saying excuse me... She had the cheek to tell me that if my daughter wasnt in the way she wouldnt have been knocked over.. She was lucky to just get the mouthful she got from me and the looks...but I had more important things like comfort my little girl.

I think unless you have tried to negociate shopping in anyway with a pushchair you will never ever understand how hard it can be..

and actually people in wheel chairs are far worse than mums in pushchairs.. lol

and as for little dogs.. are they even allowed in places like that... hate little dogs..

cali

over a year ago

you need a little cage around them

over a year ago

and if a dog eat like the fruit or sweets are on shown

who gets to blame for that

over a year ago

"You wouldnt have liked the my double buggy then. had like a bumper bar on the front.. and I have rammed many inconsiderate people that seem to think its easy to stop a double buggy in full move because they dont want to wait for you to pass.

but to be fair I was more annoyed at the amounts of times people would hit my kids in their buggies with bags.. or step back and nearly sit on them just because they cant look where they are going.

Had a row with some bint in a shop last week because she walked past and actually knocked my 5 year old down rather than saying excuse me... She had the cheek to tell me that if my daughter wasnt in the way she wouldnt have been knocked over.. She was lucky to just get the mouthful she got from me and the looks...but I had more important things like comfort my little girl.

I think unless you have tried to negociate shopping in anyway with a pushchair you will never ever understand how hard it can be..

and actually people in wheel chairs are far worse than mums in pushchairs.. lol

and as for little dogs.. are they even allowed in places like that... hate little dogs..

cali "

Get them a cycle horn.....honk! honk!

over a year ago

Oh im a mom so no the hazards.

What i dont like are those who have no manners and normally conduct all their conversations with other moms in the middle of the bloody street.

Blocking it off entirely.

I will gladly move over if pushchair pushers have good manners.

Its not always the case

over a year ago

"

Get them a cycle horn.....honk! honk! "

lol 5 is my youngest now.. and she doesnt need one.. you should hear her squeel

over a year ago

Maybe they should carry their dogs or put them in dog pushchairs.

over a year ago

Amber just says 'meep meep'

if anyone is offended at that id be shocked.. i always try to avoid big crowds because i know prams are a pain in the ass but if i do come across people i say 'excuse me'

over a year ago

It’s these posers who ponce about with their wretched little pooches stuffed in a handbag that disturbs me….

I mean surely the heat from the dogs arse must play havoc melting their lipsticks etc….

over a year ago

Every market has something to offer... Big, small, busy, less so... Do I take children? Will it be safe for my little dog....

Decisions... Decisions...

Thank heavens for Compare the Market. com.;-)

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"It’s these posers who ponce about with their wretched little pooches stuffed in a handbag that disturbs me….

I mean surely the heat from the dogs arse must play havoc melting their lipsticks etc…. "

You ll have the canine liberation group up your...ahem handbag ina moment if you re not careful

over a year ago

"It’s these posers who ponce about with their wretched little pooches stuffed in a handbag that disturbs me….

I mean surely the heat from the dogs arse must play havoc melting their lipsticks etc…. You ll have the canine liberation group up your...ahem handbag ina moment if you re not careful"

You've got me all wrong....

I was only thinking about the dogs welfare,,,,, after-all some of these pretentious owners are so smitten with their tiny canine companions I’ve seen them landing pooch smooches on them….

So if the poor wee hound in question somehow inadvertently managed to smear its chocolate starfish with melted lippy….. The consequences could be disastrous for the dog should the owner kiss the wrong end by mistake…

I mean that would make anyone angry… wouldn’t it?

over a year ago

I mean surely the heat from the dogs arse must play havoc melting their lipsticks etc…. You ll have the canine liberation group up your...ahem handbag ina moment if you re not careful

I was only thinking about the dogs welfare,,,,, after-all some of these pretentious owners are so smitten with their tiny canine companions I’ve seen them landing pooch smooches on them….

So if the poor wee hound in question somehow inadvertently managed to smear its chocolate starfish with melted lippy….. The consequences could be disastrous for the dog should the owner kiss the wrong end by mistake…

"

Love ya Sox, always seeing the dark side!

Also its only the little pooches that get trodden on- they move out the way for the big ones!

over a year ago

I mean surely the heat from the dogs arse must play havoc melting their lipsticks etc…. You ll have the canine liberation group up your...ahem handbag ina moment if you re not careful

Love ya Sox, always seeing the dark side!

Also its only the little pooches that get trodden on- they move out the way for the big ones!"

Your so right about the big dogs, most people do move out of the way for them….

But there are strange people who kiss big dogs... well!!! I mean really!!! I don't even think thats legal…..

Post new Message to Thread