Super-sized

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

or just average

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Seriously just watching it on yesterday, and it's about how bad our diet was in the 70's, god it brings back memories.

The ironic thing is we were much fitter then than now apparently

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Seriously just watching it on yesterday, and it's about how bad our diet was in the 70's, god it brings back memories.

The ironic thing is we were much fitter then than now apparently "

I m fit... I could still chase you up the stairs...;-)

over a year ago

"Seriously just watching it on yesterday, and it's about how bad our diet was in the 70's, god it brings back memories.

The ironic thing is we were much fitter then than now apparently I m fit... I could still chase you up the stairs...;-)"

lets see who gets to the Stannah first

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

The ironic thing is we were much fitter then than now apparently I m fit... I could still chase you up the stairs...;-)

lets see who gets to the Stannah first "

Thought this was a one on one.. didnt realise you were aspiring to FFM

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple
over a year ago

horwich

The ironic thing is we were much fitter then than now apparently "

Thats because we walked more often. Thought nothing of a mile walk when today its all about the car. I couldn't believe that I saw somebody get in their car in my street to go to the takeaway at the end of it

over a year ago

The ironic thing is we were much fitter then than now apparently I m fit... I could still chase you up the stairs...;-)

lets see who gets to the Stannah first Thought this was a one on one.. didnt realise you were aspiring to FFM "

ooo now ya mention it I haven't had one of those for age's

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

lets see who gets to the Stannah first Thought this was a one on one.. didnt realise you were aspiring to FFM

ooo now ya mention it I haven't had one of those for age's "

Thats what keeps ya fit...;-)

over a year ago

lets see who gets to the Stannah first Thought this was a one on one.. didnt realise you were aspiring to FFM

ooo now ya mention it I haven't had one of those for age's Thats what keeps ya fit...;-)"

then lets have a workout

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Did someone mention Stannah Stairlifts

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"Did someone mention Stannah Stairlifts"
I was really waiting for you