Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Women in windows

Jump to newest

By *ubbleandSqueak OP   Man
over a year ago

mansfield

My Partner comes home every night and explains how when parked up for his lunch at work, he sees a woman undressing in a window.

He is a van driver for a living and says that it may only be a woman changing her bra to another colour.

Do women like doing this and do they do it on purpose knowing someone is outside?

They must know their window is out onto a main road.

just wondered everyone elses thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think I need to move....

over a year ago

"My Partner comes home every night and explains how when parked up for his lunch at work, he sees a woman undressing in a window.

He is a van driver for a living and says that it may only be a woman changing her bra to another colour.

Do women like doing this and do they do it on purpose knowing someone is outside?

just wondered everyone elses thoughts"

I think she probably likes men looking at her. Or maybe she just doesnt care who sees her and cant be bothered to draw the curtains.

over a year ago

"My Partner comes home every night and explains how when parked up for his lunch at work, he sees a woman undressing in a window.

just wondered everyone elses thoughts"

Whats the address

over a year ago

I've told Kate not to stand in front of the window, but she's such a tart she don't take any notice

over a year ago

I very rarely pull the bedroom blinds if I'm changing during the day..... too much effort.

over a year ago

My bedroom is downstairs... and I always get changed.. bit more careful at the moment as getting up later and kids likely to be up..

but its not my fault if people look..

but then I have also got changed in many a car park..

if they look.. they look..

cali

Post new Message to Thread