Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

So many fakes photo verified?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me, or is the number of fake profiles that are photo verified so much higher now? What are the mods doing verifying fakes that are so obvious a 2 second google image search proves?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve reported a profile with fake pictures on and it’s still there with fake pictures

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Higher than when exactly?

By *aelawMan
over a year ago

Paisley

I keep forgetting to do the Google search thing. As long as you report it I am sure admin are on top of it. Probably a lot of red tape involved with these sort of things though. May be something in the help section to explain?

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"I’ve reported a profile with fake pictures on and it’s still there with fake pictures "

About 6 years ago I tried to upload a pic of me holding an ickle bunny wabbit for Easter. It had me fully clothed with ma face in view, I'm not sure whether the pic mods thought I was gonna eat it or shag it

over a year ago

I think the ones with kids in the background are far worse than fake ones...

That being said I've seen meet in person verified females with fake pics on their profile

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I guess it's just I seem to be getting contacted now by at least 2 a week, verified profiles that I've taken 2 seconds to see their fake. Reported them and nothing happens, they are still all there

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

It would be impossible for mods to reverse image search every photo and establish if it were genuine, all they can do is ensure it's as described and within site rules

By *arrasicMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Just ask them to cam on here before a meet.i cam sometimes and wouldn't have a problem with that trouble is its only men who wanna meet

over a year ago

I'm not sufficiently attractive for anyone to fake my pictures ,,,,,,

I suggest when anyone suspects a fake picture they consider whether or not that same situation might be the same with the object of their suspicion ....

I also suggest could someone view their own picture and think they are fake too

Basically if people suspect skulduggery best to ignore it unless 100% certain in which case simply report to admin,,,,

over a year ago

"It would be impossible for mods to reverse image search every photo and establish if it were genuine, all they can do is ensure it's as described and within site rules "

Reports do seem to be taking longer the last few weeks though. Maybe the site got busier.

By *rightonCheekyMan
over a year ago

Brighton

"It would be impossible for mods to reverse image search every photo and establish if it were genuine, all they can do is ensure it's as described and within site rules

Reports do seem to be taking longer the last few weeks though. Maybe the site got busier."

If the business model continues to be free to join with absolutely no mandatory verification and a numbers game then then it will contine to to be unmanageable to moderate everything swiftly and accurately.

They never had enough Sheriffs in the Wild West

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"They never had enough Sheriffs in the Wild West "

But there are loads now, if I get sent another picture of someone’s rusty sheriff’s star I don’t know what I’ll do

By *ornysquirtingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

somerset

We have had a verified guy turn up for a meet and he was not the same as the pic he sent. We challenged him about it he just said he had a headache got in his car and ran away then blocked us. We laughed it off but it does raise questions on how they are getting photo verified and verified meets.

over a year ago

Classic, you see a profile with a verification and click on it only to see.. profile not visible. It is easy to set up multiple email accounts free and then set up the multiple Fab accounts.

Post new Message to Thread