Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Toilet Duck ? Photo Darkroom?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I got a message - pics attached - and found myself saying .....ooooo maroon is so dated now for a bathroom suite!!!

I've lost count of the number of cock pics taken next to the toilet pans of Britain!

I've stopped laughin now .... I just think fuck me ...shake me head n move on. Don't they ever look to see that the backdrop to their cock is an oblique view of the cistern n flush?

It's either toilet pans or wardrobe mirrors where the stupid bastards have blinded themselves taking a pic of what looks like a naked contortionists convention.

The day I get sommat tastefully erotic...... sigh ......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol I can understand where you're coming from! I even got one from a guy, in a bathroom, with his winter coat on!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I got a message - pics attached - and found myself saying .....ooooo maroon is so dated now for a bathroom suite!!!

I've lost count of the number of cock pics taken next to the toilet pans of Britain!

I've stopped laughin now .... I just think fuck me ...shake me head n move on. Don't they ever look to see that the backdrop to their cock is an oblique view of the cistern n flush?

It's either toilet pans or wardrobe mirrors where the stupid bastards have blinded themselves taking a pic of what looks like a naked contortionists convention.

The day I get sommat tastefully erotic...... sigh ...... "

I'll knock some up of me in my tiger print thong and fluffy slippers on for you Granny

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I got a message - pics attached - and found myself saying .....ooooo maroon is so dated now for a bathroom suite!!!

The day I get sommat tastefully erotic...... sigh ......

I'll knock some up of me in my tiger print thong and fluffy slippers on for you Granny "

That is a very acceptabl offer Roy ... Fnnarr.... send them privately ..make it the bunny slippers. x

Post new Message to Thread