Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fish Spa

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've arranged for Tra to have one of those fish spa pedicures at home tonight.

It's cost me a fucking fortune - piranhas aren't cheap.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I've arranged for Tra to have one of those fish spa pedicures at home tonight.

It's cost me a fucking fortune - piranhas aren't cheap."

I for one would love to have feedback on this... I have heard about them but not had one or seen one.. What is it like and is it expensive?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've arranged for Tra to have one of those fish spa pedicures at home tonight.

It's cost me a fucking fortune - piranhas aren't cheap.I for one would love to have feedback on this... I have heard about them but not had one or seen one.. What is it like and is it expensive? "

there is one in West Orchard in coventry but don't know how much it costs..

over a year ago

I've had it done a few times was freaky at first but I don't like my feet being touch at best if times, feet did feel good after.

over a year ago

1 place by me is doing 10 mins for £5 and 20 for £10

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"1 place by me is doing 10 mins for £5 and 20 for £10 "
ok, and what can these fish actually achieve in that time - hope that doesnot sound too daft a question...?

over a year ago

"1 place by me is doing 10 mins for £5 and 20 for £10 ok, and what can these fish actually achieve in that time - hope that doesnot sound too daft a question...? "

Eat lots of dead skin and get stuck between your toes

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I had it done while on a haven park in lincolnshire and was bliss. They put your feet in a foot spa thing for about 5 mins first to soften them up then you gently lower your feet it. Mine cost £5 for 5 mins and £10 for 15 mins but I expect it will be far more expensive elsewhere.

I adore my feet being massaged and it feels like a very gentle jacuzzi with tiny bubbles on your feet. The fish suck away the hard skin on your feet,it is their food. I think the leaflet called them Dr Fish or that is what they are known as. The bigger the fish the more pronounced it will feel.

It is ticklish for a few mins and then I adored it. My feet never looked so wonderful and felt amazing

over a year ago

they seem to be popping up all over the place now.. one in the center of Walsall i think its called Tootsies, or something like that.

everyone i know who as been, has said they are really good.. but dont think i could sit in a shop with my bare feet sitting in a fish bowl, would be conscious of people looking at me as they walked past.

over a year ago

"they seem to be popping up all over the place now.. one in the center of Walsall i think its called Tootsies, or something like that.

everyone i know who as been, has said they are really good.. but dont think i could sit in a shop with my bare feet sitting in a fish bowl, would be conscious of people looking at me as they walked past."

you only gotta worry when the onlookers start throwing nuts in your direction

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"they seem to be popping up all over the place now.. one in the center of Walsall i think its called Tootsies, or something like that.

everyone i know who as been, has said they are really good.. but dont think i could sit in a shop with my bare feet sitting in a fish bowl, would be conscious of people looking at me as they walked past."

I was thinking that... and also... how do you know when they nibbled enough... I mean could the fish in theory eat you to the bone? Actually that probably should come under heh daft question thread..

over a year ago

No hard skin, no sucky

By *unPeteMan
over a year ago

Near Bristol

This could be a cheaper option ... cats have abrasive tongues right? I'm going to smear some catnip on my feet and sit outside for a while. I'll let you know what happens to my hard bits.

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

everyone i know who as been, has said they are really good.. but dont think i could sit in a shop with my bare feet sitting in a fish bowl, would be conscious of people looking at me as they walked past.I was thinking that... and also... how do you know when they nibbled enough... I mean could the fish in theory eat you to the bone? Actually that probably should come under heh daft question thread.."

LOL, love the question. I think they loose interest unless it is dead skin. They will feed on the hard bits of your feet so the under the ball and your heel or wherever you have dead skin. They will nibble skin that is less dead but will go for the more food for them as possible so all the dead bits

over a year ago

They bring in other fishes to kiss em better

over a year ago

iv had it done and yes its a wee bit of getn used to but once you get comfy its brilliant

you feel as if your walking on air when you leave lol xx

auds xx

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple
over a year ago

horwich

"This could be a cheaper option ... cats have abrasive tongues right? I'm going to smear some catnip on my feet and sit outside for a while. I'll let you know what happens to my hard bits. "

They also lick their bums with that tongue eewww. Know which I would prefer

By *oDownEasyMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"This could be a cheaper option ... cats have abrasive tongues right? I'm going to smear some catnip on my feet and sit outside for a while. I'll let you know what happens to my hard bits. "

But the little buggers have FANGS!!

Thats gonna hurt!

Post new Message to Thread