Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I did it Soxy........

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

........ ate a whole sugary jam doughnut without licking my lips or wiping my mouth once...... and it was great!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"........ ate a whole sugary jam doughnut without licking my lips or wiping my mouth once...... and it was great! "

Not just Doughnuts then

over a year ago

Practice makes perfect.

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

"Practice makes perfect. "

Now you have to challange the men to eat a pot of yogurt using only their tongues...

( off to think about laine with sugar coating her lips and just how hot and kissable they would be)

X HSM

over a year ago

I'm getting hot at the thought of some guys licking out yoghurt pots....... oh dear.

over a year ago

"I'm getting hot at the thought of some guys licking out yoghurt pots....... oh dear. "

this outta date yoghurts YUMMMMMY...I never knew they made mushroom yoghurt either!!

over a year ago

"I'm getting hot at the thought of some guys licking out yoghurt pots....... oh dear.

this outta date yoghurts YUMMMMMY...I never knew they made mushroom yoghurt either!!"

BARF!

over a year ago

"........ ate a whole sugary jam doughnut without licking my lips or wiping my mouth once...... and it was great! "

OMG well done you!!!..... but come on Laine!!! ya gotta admit, it does take some effort!!!

I mean don't say you didn't have urges while you doing it.... and I bet you wanted to lick your lips too....

over a year ago

"........ ate a whole sugary jam doughnut without licking my lips or wiping my mouth once...... and it was great!

OMG well done you!!!..... but come on Laine!!! ya gotta admit, it does take some effort!!!

I mean don't say you didn't have urges while you doing it.... and I bet you wanted to lick your lips too....

"

Was easy...two mouthfulls and it was all over.

over a year ago

"........ ate a whole sugary jam doughnut without licking my lips or wiping my mouth once...... and it was great!

Was easy...two mouthfulls and it was all over. "

Yeah,, that happened too me once!!! I blamed it on being offshore for 3 weeks before hand

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

[Removed by poster at 01/09/11 18:40:19]

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I tried it today... and I will admit I did not succeed... I did it with a colleague and we were laughing too much...

over a year ago

So how many marshmellows can ya get in ya gob then ?

Post new Message to Thread