Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

mails

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First of all im not having ago at all you women and would like some decent opinions on this subject, not digs back.

why do most of the women on here start by answering your mails then revert back to just reading not replying, to me this is very ignorant like chatting to someone in the pub only to have them turn their back and stop for no apparent reason, if you were to mail again and say excuse me have i done something wrong again silent treatment or abuse.

Now here are my thoughts on the matter, 1. plain ignorance 2. power and control you have on this site 3. just wondered off and started a convo with someone else and cant be arsed to reply back.

Personally myself id prefer to be told to fuck off and take my face for a shit than be totally ignored.

Come on ladies be honest some decent inteligent replies please x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

if i get a message and its blatant they haven't read the profile or saw my criteria's they will get a deleted message and no reply

if the person messages me and its a decent message but im not attracted i will explain that and make it clear they are free to chat but i wont meet them

over a year ago

" "

Thats exactly the response the op was refering to.

over a year ago

" "

and yes its thursday

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"if i get a message and its blatant they haven't read the profile or saw my criteria's they will get a deleted message and no reply

if the person messages me and its a decent message but im not attracted i will explain that and make it clear they are free to chat but i wont meet them

"

+1

over a year ago

Fuck off and take yer face for a shit!?

over a year ago

"First of all im not having ago at all you women and would like some decent opinions on this subject, not digs back.

why do most of the women on here start by answering your mails then revert back to just reading not replying, to me this is very ignorant like chatting to someone in the pub only to have them turn their back and stop for no apparent reason, if you were to mail again and say excuse me have i done something wrong again silent treatment or abuse.

Now here are my thoughts on the matter, 1. plain ignorance 2. power and control you have on this site 3. just wondered off and started a convo with someone else and cant be arsed to reply back.

Personally myself id prefer to be told to fuck off and take my face for a shit than be totally ignored.

"

Cant say ive ever done it.If i find someone nice to chat to and we get on then no problem. I do find mails that constantly refer to sex a turn off and would probably ignore if it was happening all the time. But hope i could say what the problem was without having any hassle for saying so.?

over a year ago

i think too many people think being polite is a way into peoples knickers

the end of the day if i dont want to meet there is a reason for it and if you continue to mail then they might think they can change your mind

over a year ago

"First of all im not having ago at all you women and would like some decent opinions on this subject, not digs back.

"

why? as I said before if they mail to every sender they receive they be here for eternity

and wont have any fun

over a year ago

"Fuck off and take yer face for a shit!? "

lanie lol

over a year ago

Well i have had men do the same thing to me, so it works both ways. Sometimes i just run out of things to say. Or i get bored if a man keeps saying the same things. I get lots of messages and i can easily forget who i have been chatting with. Sometimes i am not sure about someone, so i dont tell them their not my type.

over a year ago

"Well i have had men do the same thing to me, so it works both ways. Sometimes i just run out of things to say. Or i get bored if a man keeps saying the same things. I get lots of messages and i can easily forget who i have been chatting with. Sometimes i am not sure about someone, so i dont tell them their not my type."

thats one word i was thinking of BORED

sometimes the messages get boring

thanks hun

over a year ago

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/68527#last

for the original poster

there is many a threads about this

over a year ago

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/68527#last

for the original poster

"

threads about it being a thursday

over a year ago

Too familiar too soon maybe? Xx

over a year ago

From the sites FAQ at the foot of the page.

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

over a year ago

"http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/68527#last

for the original poster

threads about it being a thursday "

lol

over a year ago

maybe they just lose interest dude.

if u wanna fuck them get it out the way in the first msg instead of all the small talk leading up to it

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To be fair, his question isn't about the lack of replies, but the cooling off after a while of ping pong mails.

to the OP...they were busy? didn't know what to answer? didn't like what you said? or just got bored maybe?

over a year ago

truthfully.. its takes too much time to type 'fuck off im not interested'

not replying sends the same message

over a year ago

I've ignored messages from men that have bored me. I have a short attention span anyway and to be messaged every...bleeding...day...with "how's you?" drove me to distraction.

The same can be said for men that send messages about wanting me to tie them up and abuse them...oh please...

I do find it funny - well I don't actually, more annoying, that some people wish to dictate how others use the site. Gee...how much clearer does someone have to be if they ignore your messages?!! Not interested...dah!!!

over a year ago

sometimes messages go into stailmate

and sometimes they bring intregue and more mmmmmm

and sometimes they bore u ridgid

over a year ago

It's a sellers market with more demand than what's on offer.Many ladies on here can be far more picky than in the real world.That's why some are here.

You also can't discount good old fashioned ignorance.

I too would sooner be told to fuck off but at least they don't screw a drink out of you

over a year ago

OP you state on your own profile to others, make their mail interesting or it will just get ignored.......... touche!

over a year ago

Why not just block them then?

I'd sooner be blocked than ignored and my feeling is some not all ladies like the attention.

Why else let someone mail you that turns your stomach or "bore's" you?

These are questions not accusations BTW there are some right arseholes amongst the men both on here and in the clubs.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"It's a sellers market with more demand than what's on offer.Many ladies on here can be far more picky than in the real world.That's why some are here.

You also can't discount good old fashioned ignorance.

I too would sooner be told to fuck off but at least they don't screw a drink out of you "

I'm picky... and I love it!! I will not stop being picky for nobody.

over a year ago

everyone is picky in life

if u go to the supermarket and there are over ripe bananas or underripe ones

id pick the underripe ones as i get more days from them

same as here we all have tastes x

over a year ago

I block those whose forums posts I do not like, as I an unlikely to meet them, saving time and efforts allround.

over a year ago

"I block those whose forums posts I do not like, as I an unlikely to meet them, saving time and efforts allround. "

i do the same x

over a year ago

You learn pretty quick to block any assholes or those so far up their own arses they cant see where they are going.

over a year ago

"

"

So according to that line above you’d rather push someone patients beyond the limit where they become forced to tell you to fuck off, so you will get the message to stop messaging them……

I’m sorry but I don’t see how that is a reasonable way to behave…..

Surely the act of pushing anyone in a position where they end up having to be rude is just wrong….…

Maybe I’ve read your sentiment wrongly,,,, but if notand that is your view,,,,and I genuinly wish you no offence by this,,,,but I’d be telling you to fuck off long before my patients snapped….... "if I was a woman that is"!!!! which I'm not....

over a year ago

good job im not into men then, thanks for the replies, thought it was going to be harsher than that, btw i dont mean women not replying to every message you send im talking about ping pong messages just being cut short out of the blue after you have both swapped pics and agreed youd rip one anothers clothes of at the drop of a hat etc.

I guess to sum up maybe there are women on here that are men, maybe they are testing the water and dont like it when it gets to hot, or simply you just love the attention and finally you get to call the shots xxx

Rugby thanks I think you understood my message best.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I did understand yes, but I still stand by people can just decide you were not for them even after many mails and may not be men etc.

You have to just accept, sometimes things don't go how you intended/ hoped , it is all in the nature of this game.

over a year ago

thats my whole point in this message, why not tell the other person that youve lost interest etc. why leave them hanging feeling like a twat confuced about what you have done or said ? thats the question im looking for.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ah that I agree with, we would tell a person if we had changed our mind.

Thats another thing you have to accept sadly, not everyone will let you know, for whatever reason.

Maybe block and move to the next person, it isn't worth getting het up

over a year ago

maybe couples is the way forward cheers anyway

over a year ago

"if i get a message and its blatant they haven't read the profile or saw my criteria's they will get a deleted message and no reply

if the person messages me and its a decent message but im not attracted i will explain that and make it clear they are free to chat but i wont meet th

+1"

+2

over a year ago

"maybe couples is the way forward cheers anyway "

Wise move. All couples are perfect I believe

over a year ago

ive been told about some bad meets from single fems with other halfs getting to pissed and jelous etc you cant win lol

might take up base jumping just as dangerous but not always gauranteed to fall flat on your face

over a year ago

Well I cant answer for anyone else, but I can tell you why I do it.

I may receive a message from a guy who has sent me a nice mail and he seems a decent sort of chap. So I reply back with a thank you for whatever compliment he's given me. He will reply with the usual getting to know you talk and we exchange a few messages.

Then it goes on, and after the 6th or 7th message ive had enough, I dont want to spend time messaging anymore, I want to do something else on the computer or enjoy the forums.

It seems easier to just not reply because if you do the messages will never stop.

but it still carries on as they send messages saying, have I upset you. Now dilemma, do you say, of course not, which is the truth, or do you ignore, cos another message will start the ping pong emails again.

so you dont message, but they still carry on, until in the end you have no option but to block.

I think some guys continually message and are not happy until you say, right ill meet you tomorrow, 8pm, fuck me all night. If you say that the messages will dwindle, if you dont they keep on until you are forced to block cos they get to the point where your thoroughly pissed off.

So thats the reason I do it

over a year ago

"

you sure your not having a go? lol

I reply to men im interested in and i dont reply to ones im not

If i mail someone back and after a few messages i then decide im not interested in them i will stop mailing

why would i mail or carry on mailing someone i dont want to meet?

over a year ago

"thats my whole point in this message, why not tell the other person that youve lost interest etc. why leave them hanging feeling like a twat confuced about what you have done or said ? thats the question im looking for.

"

but if i mail someone and i dont get a reply im intelligent enough to work out they arnt interested

I dont need to start a thread to ask why

does it matter why? if they stop mailing they stop mailing, take the hint and move on

over a year ago

I sometimes forget to reply to a message if I dont do so straight away.. when I come back there may be 10 more new messages.. when looking for a meet that is considerably more..

So that message I was having the conversation with someone is now miles down the page... I get bored.. hit delete all read..

Sometimes its as simple as that.

cali

over a year ago

I think to be honest. us girls get so much mail that we get fed up with it all at times. I know it's frustrating but if i were you I wouldn't take it too personally.

over a year ago

"thats my whole point in this message, why not tell the other person that youve lost interest etc. why leave them hanging feeling like a twat confuced about what you have done or said ? thats the question im looking for.

but if i mail someone and i dont get a reply im intelligent enough to work out they arnt interested

I dont need to start a thread to ask why

does it matter why? if they stop mailing they stop mailing, take the hint and move on"

Oh for goodness sakes, you make it sound so easy...tsk!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To be fair, again....the man explained that he meant after exchanging mails/ pics and in agreement of ripping each others clothes off , so it seemed to have gone further than just an odd hello how are you.

over a year ago

This is how it works for me....

1) Message from a nice chap whom I find attractive, he fits my criteria and he's being polite, personal and has clearly read the profile = reply.

2) Second message from chap who has my attention... he is making an attempt to get to know 'us' NOT 'me' and he let's us know a little about himself = reply.

3) Third message is to arrange a social meet if all's going well and they've managed to keep me interested = reply + social meet + possible fun later.

All can go a bit wrong and result in me being a bit 'ignorant' if one of the following happens...

They say something... Pushy, Pratish, Needy, Whingy, Whiney, Stupid, Controlling, Boring, Silly, Desperate or become guilty of ignoring the fact that my OH exists

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Fuck off and take yer face for a shit!? "
I truly love you when you are this subtle, Laine

I would say I try and answer emails, but if they blatantly have not read the profile then I don't anymore. I will chat to some, even if there is very little chance I ll ever meet them...but I like chatting to intersting, funny and "different" people.

over a year ago

"I block those whose forums posts I do not like, as I an unlikely to meet them, saving time and efforts allround.

i do the same x"

me too

over a year ago

I have started to reply "No thanks and to prevent further contacts, I shall block you, sorry!"

over a year ago

I don't block people because of forum posts because I don't assume that they are wanting to meet me. If I blocked someone cos of what they posted on a forum that I disagreed with they'd only be myself left.

I don't block willy nilly, its unnecessary, but I do when I can tell the person is needy and wanting constant contact

By *ing33Man
over a year ago

bristol

"

i totally agree with this 100%, i always send a decent and polite message, and read back to myself b4 clicking on send, then it really annoys me when just deleted, like you say, id rather have a 'piss off', than no reply at all, oh well theres my thursday rant for this week,

over a year ago

Was told other day that the lady would rather talk to some one that could go round to see her at that time....cant fault her honesty and reasoning I didnt mind being told that lol

By *ing33Man
over a year ago

bristol

"Was told other day that the lady would rather talk to some one that could go round to see her at that time....cant fault her honesty and reasoning I didnt mind being told that lol"

And i wish i cud be told that, cause id be round there in a shot im sure.

over a year ago

I've only been here a week and already I'm guilty of this.

I've said on my profile that I like the whole email ping pong thing, but tbh I find the site email system really tricky for this.

I hate that you only ever see one message from the person, and my memory is really shit that even if they've sent me a couple of decent emails and we've had a bit of banter going, unless I was totally blown away by their hot pics, chances are when the emails start to go to one/two liner questions as they inevitably do, I just can't keep track and get bored, so don't get round to replying.

Unless I've decided I like them enough to give out my msn, then they do tend to get ignored after a few emails, even if I initially liked the chat.

It's not always intentional, I read my mails and attempt to reply, but so often as soon as I'm online, I get another 10/20 mails showing up as unread, that I find it hard to keep track even more so.

I then get v put off from the whole 'you still there poppy' 'u ignoring me poppy' 'what did I say wrong' 'so are we ever gonna meet' etc etc that very often I will just delete immediately. Especially if they begin to ignore my initial profile and start to ask if they can meet now, phone sex etc etc.

Since I joined a week ago, I must have had at least 100+ emails a day. Out of that, 5 guys have managed to keep me entertained enough with their emails for me to have given out my msn, the rest have ended up in the ignore pile as I just can't keep up with it all!

Maybe if fab introduced a better email system, it would be easier to reply?

P x

over a year ago

I do not show up on search, as I have not indicated the kind of peeps I am looking for.

Those who are determined would find me.

Hence I only have a handful of messages a day.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I've only been here a week and already I'm guilty of this.

I've said on my profile that I like the whole email ping pong thing, but tbh I find the site email system really tricky for this.

I hate that you only ever see one message from the person, and my memory is really shit that even if they've sent me a couple of decent emails and we've had a bit of banter going, unless I was totally blown away by their hot pics, chances are when the emails start to go to one/two liner questions as they inevitably do, I just can't keep track and get bored, so don't get round to replying.

Unless I've decided I like them enough to give out my msn, then they do tend to get ignored after a few emails, even if I initially liked the chat.

It's not always intentional, I read my mails and attempt to reply, but so often as soon as I'm online, I get another 10/20 mails showing up as unread, that I find it hard to keep track even more so.

I then get v put off from the whole 'you still there poppy' 'u ignoring me poppy' 'what did I say wrong' 'so are we ever gonna meet' etc etc that very often I will just delete immediately. Especially if they begin to ignore my initial profile and start to ask if they can meet now, phone sex etc etc.

Since I joined a week ago, I must have had at least 100+ emails a day. Out of that, 5 guys have managed to keep me entertained enough with their emails for me to have given out my msn, the rest have ended up in the ignore pile as I just can't keep up with it all!

Maybe if fab introduced a better email system, it would be easier to reply?

P x"

if i get any "are you still there" e-mails... i don't answer them.. that screams to me needy and impatient and that is one of the things that will send me running...

also if you are a gold/silver site supported it remembers all the chat you have had in that current conversation... so I use that to make sure I don't go round in circles... its brill... lol

again the site does work.. its just using the tools to make it work for you...

over a year ago

good advice there _abio, see us men can multi task better than you women.

Reading your mails i must of been some kind of soft twat, as when in the ping pong situation, where your sending and recieving every 2 mins I would always wait until i get a reply even if i needed to go out as didnt want to just dissapear and look ignorant.

I guess ive learnt, fuck everyone else and sort yourself out and not to be so polite in future.

over a year ago

Most of my messages today have been thanks for the reply ones, as I do make an effort to reply even if it's a thanks but no thanks.

Then I got some stupid one liners,

Ignoring my profile and my preferences from some under 21's.

Is it rude of me to just delete them? Or should I really give up what is actually HOURS of my day to bother replying? Only to find another reply from them again shortly?

Some days the messages on this site hit 300 a DAY! You telling me any single bloke would sift through, look at each profile from everyone!!

Dont believe for a second anyone can sit and go through that many, even with copy and paste, which I avoid doing!

If I get a decent message, I return a decent message, I use their name if they tell me too! When they come back with why, I used to sit and say why, but without being personal or rude.

Admitted as time goes on, I do now just delete the stupid one liners or those way outside my preferences!! BUT in my profile is says I will, so I do.

People cant read = not my fault! If they cant read my profile they cant read my response,

(Remind me to copy and paste this for when it comes up again on the forums)

over a year ago

300 a day

jeez, i must be doing summat wrong. lmao

over a year ago

"300 a day

jeez, i must be doing summat wrong. lmao "

it's cos you don't like cock pic's

over a year ago

Dicks....its dicks.....not c**ks

and yes i does then

over a year ago

"Dicks....its dicks.....not c**ks

and yes i does then "

does wot???

over a year ago

Like dick shots...

I have a tallywacker wall of fame

over a year ago

"Like dick shots...

I have a tallywacker wall of fame "

Ha have you now

over a year ago

It could also be called the tallywacker wall of shame

i stick little pins in um, marks out of ten etc

Big balls , little balls

long ones, short stubby ones.

foreskin, no foreskin

over a year ago

"It could also be called the tallywacker wall of shame

i stick little pins in um, marks out of ten etc

Big balls , little balls

long ones, short stubby ones.

foreskin, no foreskin

"

Now ya scarin me

over a year ago

lmao....

On occasions i just close me eyes and throw a dart and see where it lands...ive scored a bullseye and got the japseye ...one hundred and eightyyyyyyyyyyy

over a year ago

quietly kinky you sweemed to have missed the point in my original mail.

I will let you off as your from Nottingham xxx

over a year ago

"...Reading your mails i must of been some kind of soft twat, as when in the ping pong situation, where your sending and recieving every 2 mins I would always wait until i get a reply even if i needed to go out as didnt want to just dissapear and look ignorant.

I guess ive learnt, fuck everyone else and sort yourself out and not to be so polite in future. "

If you're sending and receiving mails every 2 mins, and you've already agreed that you would like to rip each others' clothes off, perhaps you need to think about whether you are coming across as a bit too pushy/needy? I don't say you are, just something for you to think about.

I've certainly found myself 'backed into a corner', where I've felt that I've accidentally let a guy's expectations run away with him, and I've had difficulty pulling it back to 'social meet only'.

So I would suggest that you continue being polite, perhaps be a bit more thoughtful, and don't expect to monopolise someone's attention, just because she's mailed you a few times. Remember that, for as long as she's online, guys are mailing her - maybe's she's now chatting with someone she's more interested in than you, or maybe she's just got swamped in the deluge of mails from non-discriminating single guys.

If you've stood out from the crowd enough to attract her interest in the first place, don't 'throw your toys out of the pram' by pushing for her to meet your expectations/complaining in here that she's rude. If she really does find you attractive, she will get in touch with you, in her own good time.

over a year ago

mmmmmmm so a game plan is needed, very interesting, i certainly wont be chasing anymore.

over a year ago

I think SunnyOptimist has given excellent advice and she's spot on.

But yes if you feel you don't want to 'chase' women as you've put it, maybe it is better that you just let them find you

over a year ago

Yep was thinking the same thing about not chasing, then just had a thought, Ive never recieved a mail other than when ive started it apart from some local gay/bi/tvs.

I log on to find 2 yes 2 mails in my inbox, eagerly i open them only to find with dissapointment that a local tv has set up a glory hole in his back garden and would like me to cum along, damn, what about the other one ?

he has sent it twice by mistake

yeah i agree some good advice by all thanks. ohh and someone blocked me for starting this thread

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Was it me ? Did I block you ?

over a year ago

Thinking about this as i have been online most of the weekend.

i have had a few mails from men asking to meet and chat which is fine. mails was going fine then one of them got pushy every minutes he sent me a message asking "when and where"

this is one thing that gets my goat impatience

yes i show online alot but doesnt make it that im on my pc/laptop or berry waiting for a message to meet 24/7

patience is one thing i like and if a meet gets inpatient and pushy i will delete

over a year ago

Granny no you didnt, but let me guess your going to now.

jaqs, was you going to reply to this guy if he hadnt got impatient ?

or being honest would you of just forgot he even mailed you ?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I know I didn't ......

No im not........

over a year ago

"Granny no you didnt, but let me guess your going to now.

jaqs, was you going to reply to this guy if he hadnt got impatient ?

or being honest would you of just forgot he even mailed you ?

"

yes i did mail him back and then he messaged me like a zombi not waiting for replies so i gave up and deleted without read

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Thinking about this as i have been online most of the weekend.

i have had a few mails from men asking to meet and chat which is fine. mails was going fine then one of them got pushy every minutes he sent me a message asking "when and where"

this is one thing that gets my goat impatience

yes i show online alot but doesnt make it that im on my pc/laptop or berry waiting for a message to meet 24/7

patience is one thing i like and if a meet gets inpatient and pushy i will delete "

So depressing when this happens. You get a message from someone, have a look, think 'mmmm yeah', reply, have a nice chat for a bit, then they get pushier and pushier until I have completely lost whatever horn I had for the guy in the first place.

It's very intimidating when that happens and I tend to log off and leave it for a while.

over a year ago

"truthfully.. its takes too much time to type 'fuck off im not interested'

not replying sends the same message "

love it

over a year ago

"

It's very intimidating when that happens and I tend to log off and leave it for a while."

i just Block now im fucked if im giving chances

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"

It's very intimidating when that happens and I tend to log off and leave it for a while.

"

I do say 'very sorry I have changed my mind now' but it still unsettles me.

over a year ago

"

I do say 'very sorry I have changed my mind now' but it still unsettles me."

i cant even be bothered to say that no more x

over a year ago

well its been nice to hear it from you womens point of view, i guess us guys think we need to close the deal there and then in fear of all the other guys getting there first, I shall definatly be taking my time now.

Post new Message to Thread