Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

In a loving relatioship and swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Love your thoughts on this, and can it work? Does it work for you? Having met someone on here who wanted to be inclusive with just the two of us (even though we met on a swinging site!)

Can you love someone and swing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Yes

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"Yes"

Yes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yes"

+1

over a year ago

i believe more would pack in swinging if they found true love

over a year ago

I think I am having a blonde moment.. but do you mean love someone and swing with them.. or without them...

I love my Master with all my heart, he is my soul mate, we want for nothing with our relationship, and are faithful to one another...

But we share each other sexually quite happily and it just makes us love each other even more.

cali

over a year ago

Hmmmmm

I thought you could, but i guess you just have to find the right person who has their head on the right way lol x

over a year ago

we didnt meet swinging so im not sure if your question is meant for us, but personally we can only swing because we love each other x

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"i believe more would pack in swinging if they found true love "

What about the ones that already have found true love?....

over a year ago

Sorry, i think I meant for each partner to still be able to have sexual contact meets with others! But still be in love, i think yes, but just got burnt big time on this. In so much as I didnt play at all, and still it didnt work!!! lol

over a year ago

ok well ive let my man go to a gangbang cos that was something he fantasised about but i dont, however it was with a lady we'd already met and played with together.We dont usually meet apart cos if we're gonna shag just one person its gonna be each other! x

over a year ago

"i believe more would pack in swinging if they found true love

What about the ones that already have found true love?...."

i believe they would be a small minority

over a year ago

"Sorry, i think I meant for each partner to still be able to have sexual contact meets with others! But still be in love, i think yes, but just got burnt big time on this. In so much as I didnt play at all, and still it didnt work!!! lol

"

I think you will find most couples on here are very much in love..

Cali

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

i believe they would be a small minority "

Not sure if we are talking about the same thing....are you saying that those who are in swinging relationships are less likely to be truly in love?

Or am I getting that wrong?

over a year ago

i believe they would be a small minority

Not sure if we are talking about the same thing....are you saying that those who are in swinging relationships are less likely to be truly in love?

Or am I getting that wrong?

"

I was thinking the same.. I am totally in love, Master is my one true love.. the person I was born to be with.. my soul mate..

and we have loads of fun..

cali x

over a year ago

Lol

Im not making myself clear am I?

I think that you can be totally in love, but still meet others for sexual fun. It doesnt mean you love that person any less xx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"Lol

Im not making myself clear am I?

I think that you can be totally in love, but still meet others for sexual fun. It doesnt mean you love that person any less xx"

You are missing the point here....our replies are not to you, but another member who posted on the thread.

over a year ago

yes that is correct. i believe most will not truely have found love

over a year ago

To the OP... :o)

Devil and I met on a swinging site (not this one before anyone asks...) We've been together as a very relaxed and open couple ever since.

We've done an awful lot of stuff ourselves singly before, and together since, and it's been great fun for us both. We don't need to swing to get through the days together, but it's just nice to have an extra pair of hands or bits - heck even a whole person ( :O or maybe more ;o) ) when needed ;o)... we're both pretty serious orgasm junkies :P

We've discovered more about each other through swinging than might have ever been found without, and what's more we're not just lovers, but great friends too... that's a product of the openness and honesty that you have to have if you're going to make a success of it - really it's the same openness and honesty that makes for a good long term relationship too...

It'll help you make the distinction between love and sex, and remind you that whatever happens in swinging stays in swinging.... but you're always together ;o)

Relax, enjoy and have fun

Wolf n Devil :o)

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

"yes that is correct. i believe most will not truely have found love "

Then you probably haven't got much idea about swinging couples and why they swing....but then again as you are not a swinging couple you can't be expected to understand fully.

over a year ago

I know lots of couples who make their relationship and swinging work

I also know a hell of a lot of couples who come into swinging and split up

Theres no yes or no answer its down to the individual some can handle seeing their partner with others sexually some cant

only you know yourself if its for you

If either of you feel that playing with others will cause problems in your relatioship id suggest not doing it

over a year ago

I think you will be mistaken there... I actually couldn't swing as a couple and feel the amazing connection master and I have if we weren't totally in love.. truly, madly deeply.

Cali

By *mf4BxJCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

We were in a loving relationship for 8 years, then we started swinging. We're still in a loving relationship.

So, yes. It happens all the time!

over a year ago

I honestly dont think i would ever swing as a couple again, me and my ex swung for 8 years before we split, i now do this, to be honest, because im single and its just a means of getting sex, i think if i got into another relationship i would be ready to leave all this behind and move on, i would never get into a relationship with anyone i met thro swinging as i think that could cause problems, like if i wanted to stop and he didnt etc

So i really dont think it would work for me, simply because its not what i would want

By *ercedes62Woman
over a year ago

Northampton

"yes that is correct. i believe most will not truely have found love

Then you probably haven't got much idea about swinging couples and why they swing....but then again as you are not a swinging couple you can't be expected to understand fully."

Well said Jane and i was about to add there are different reasons why some of us swing.

Mercedes x

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

Over twelve months down the line for us and our relationship just gets better and stronger as time goes by, and we're still happily swinging, although it's very rare that we play separately now. I know of quite a few couples on here who met through swinging and have now been happily together for years and years and are still swinging. I know a couple of couples who met on Fab, fell hook, line and sinker for each other and immediately withdrew from Fab to live happily 'nilla ever after............

.....and then there are the ones who fall for someone they've met through Fab and either make their goodbyes saying that they want to concentrate on their relationship without swinging and then a few days/weeks/months later re-emerge on the site footloose and fancy free; or the ones who couple up, make a joint profile and then it all goes pear-shaped and they split up.

To be honest, it's just life....sometimes relationships work out and sometimes they don't.

To answer the op - yes, I think couples can be very much in love and still have loads of fun sexually with others

over a year ago

we love each other very much so much we have just got engaged and looking to mary in a couple of years and we will keep swinging when we have married it works for us and to be honest i think that swinging has made us a stronger and more loving couple.

over a year ago

"I honestly dont think i would ever swing as a couple again, me and my ex swung for 8 years before we split, i now do this, to be honest, because im single and its just a means of getting sex, i think if i got into another relationship i would be ready to leave all this behind and move on, i would never get into a relationship with anyone i met thro swinging as i think that could cause problems, like if i wanted to stop and he didnt etc

So i really dont think it would work for me, simply because its not what i would want"

thanks for the flipside viewpoint. im abit of a romantic at heart. i just cant see myself enjoying seeing my true love being fisted by some guy in the aim of sexual fulfillment.

i understand the arguement of seperating the physical but it doesnt fly with me

over a year ago

"I honestly dont think i would ever swing as a couple again, me and my ex swung for 8 years before we split, i now do this, to be honest, because im single and its just a means of getting sex, i think if i got into another relationship i would be ready to leave all this behind and move on, i would never get into a relationship with anyone i met thro swinging as i think that could cause problems, like if i wanted to stop and he didnt etc

So i really dont think it would work for me, simply because its not what i would want

thanks for the flipside viewpoint. im abit of a romantic at heart. i just cant see myself enjoying seeing my true love being fisted by some guy in the aim of sexual fulfillment.

i understand the arguement of seperating the physical but it doesnt

fly with me"

i dont have any problem with separating emotion from sex

I just think because i have done this for so many years if i did ever meet anyone again i would feel it was time to move on

For pretty much all of my marrage we did this and im now doing it alone, so like so many who start swinging because they fancy a change, i would stop for a change lol

By *ollie_JCouple
over a year ago

London

It's just sexwith strangers bugger all to do with love

Well that's how we see it

over a year ago

Its like anything else, it either works or it doesnt .

It wouldnt work with me, love is just a four letter word and bandid about to much...half the time its lust.

But then im a cynic

over a year ago

We met through swinging and nearly 4 years later are totally in love but enjoy the added extras swinging gives us, I'm good with the strap on but it doesn't quite compare with a real cock and we both enjoy me being with women.

I know it's a total cliche but it really is all about the communication and as someone earlier said, complete openness, not to others but to each other.

In the end we can take it or leave it and have had long periods without playing-while it's still fun and both of us are 100% in agreement about what we do and with who we'll continue on our own merry way.

whiel not wanting to piss anyone off though, I do have to say that I do resent what someone said about living "happily nilla ever" in such a derogatory way...our monogamous sex was very very far from vanilla and will be again if we go down the 1:1 route again...it's not just swinging that makes you kinky you know...

over a year ago

"It's just sexwith strangers bugger all to do with love

Well that's how we see it

"

Couldn't agree more...

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"yes that is correct. i believe most will not truely have found love

Over twelve months down the line for us and our relationship just gets better and stronger as time goes by, and we're still happily swinging, although it's very rare that we play separately now. I know of quite a few couples on here who met through swinging and have now been happily together for years and years and are still swinging. I know a couple of couples who met on Fab, fell hook, line and sinker for each other and immediately withdrew from Fab to live happily 'nilla ever after............

.....and then there are the ones who fall for someone they've met through Fab and either make their goodbyes saying that they want to concentrate on their relationship without swinging and then a few days/weeks/months later re-emerge on the site footloose and fancy free; or the ones who couple up, make a joint profile and then it all goes pear-shaped and they split up.

To be honest, it's just life....sometimes relationships work out and sometimes they don't.

To answer the op - yes, I think couples can be very much in love and still have loads of fun sexually with others "

+ 2

over a year ago

Of course it can. This is just a small part of your life.

I like sex with different people, if both are the same and happy in your every day life and situation then, just look at it as a joint interest

over a year ago

it is lust most of the time

if your doing it right all of the time lol

I really cant say how i would feel, ive been married twice and didnt love either of my ex's, both times i got married for the wrong reasons, kids! lol so i happily swung and shared sexual partners with both as it really didnt bother me as there was no love so no jealousy

Ive always said im not a jealouse person because im not, we never argued over sex or who we met but then ive never been with anyone i've felt i was bothered enough about to be jealousy about

to be honest i really cant see me getting into a relationship again now but if i ever did and i did ever find love i really have no idea if i would feel the same as my other two partners

i would imagine swinging with someone you just share your life wikth would be much different to doing it with someone you loved

over a year ago

Im loving all your responses to this thread. It is really helping me today, thanks sexy peeps xxxx

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

It just depends on teh nature of the relationship as many have indicated abive, it suits some and it doesnt suit others. It may suit a realtionship in the early stages, then again it may not...It is all a matter of clear communication and honesty. It works for us!

over a year ago

I was just thinking how good a 'LIKE' button on the side of peeps responses would be!!!

over a year ago

iv been with my hubby 20yrs,,,

i can honestly say i trust him 110% we also swing alone so it does go both ways,

however,,i can honestly say if we werent married,,,i wouldnt swing just wouldnt have the same trust i know being married is no guarantees but if your in a new relationship surley you want to take time to just be with each other find out likes n dislikes?

sorry if this offends anyone thats not married and do swing but just my take on it xx

happy swinging xx auds xx

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

"

whiel not wanting to piss anyone off though, I do have to say that I do resent what someone said about living "happily nilla ever" in such a derogatory way...our monogamous sex was very very far from vanilla and will be again if we go down the 1:1 route again...it's not just swinging that makes you kinky you know..."

To be honest, you read to much into my remark.

I only used the phrase "happily 'nilla ever after" to differentiate from happily swinging ever after. In no way was it meant to be a derogatory comment about folks who chose not to swing once they've fallen in love. Nor was it in any way a slight towards people who choose to have monogamous sex. I too had a very rewarding and exciting sex life with my late partner for 16 years without anyone else being involved.

I'm sorry that you feel resentful about what you percieved I meant.

By *ibrosMan
over a year ago

harrow

To the OP, I think it is possible to love someone and swing with others.

If you are truly in love with your partner, for most it would be the most difficult thing to let them play with another, alone or as a couple. To my mind, this is a gift from your partner, for you to express yourself and your sexuality as you wish. For you to be who you are.

Is there a greater love?

over a year ago

"To the OP, I think it is possible to love someone and swing with others.

If you are truly in love with your partner, for most it would be the most difficult thing to let them play with another, alone or as a couple. To my mind, this is a gift from your partner, for you to express yourself and your sexuality as you wish. For you to be who you are.

Is there a greater love? "

My master always tells me to enjoy the gifts I am granted.. every pleasure is his gift to me..It's truly a lovely thing to watch your partner pleasured yet knowing that nothing compares to what you share together..

Cali x .

over a year ago

Yes it's quite possible to do both

I've actually stopped playing now after many years on the scene (somthing I've been thinking about for a while) and I'm happy with that

But my girl (fmuma) is carrying on with my full blessing

Jealously and distrust are negative emotions in my book

But it depends what you both agree on

Good luck

Craig xxx

over a year ago

And in my case you are completely wrong xx

over a year ago

i understand the arguement of seperating the physical but it doesnt fly with me"

Happy to help couple out though no doubt?

Do you actually realise how your point of view reads?

I have already had two long and happy swinging relationships that didn't finish because of swinging

I feel it actually takes a guy that's very secure in his relationship to let other males in there

If that's not love then tell me what is?

When I met my new partner love was the last thing I was looking for and the same applied to her

But it happened like a bolt out of the blue

I seriously hope that you find a partner that you are truly secure with but what I can tell you is don't look for her on a swinging site as you will never trust her with your insecurities

Oh and I sincerely hope that any vanilla you meet you are completly honest about your past or is that ok because it's you?

Bit harsh maybe but reading your posts I feel you are completly dissing many couples loving happy relationships because of your own insecurities

over a year ago

yes

from my perspective (a bi man in a long term mixed sex relationship), sexual gratification with others does not to equate to a lack of love or a lack of respect for my relationship.

if you don't respect your relationship and put swinging before it and your significant other, that is when you have to start asking questions about your reasoning / motives.

the other fine line of course is when you start to enjoy the company of another person just a little bit too much - then, if you respect your relationship, it is time to walk away from the 3rd party and re-evaluate wtf is going on

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

"yes

from my perspective (a bi man in a long term mixed sex relationship), sexual gratification with others does not to equate to a lack of love or a lack of respect for my relationship.

if you don't respect your relationship and put swinging before it and your significant other, that is when you have to start asking questions about your reasoning / motives.

the other fine line of course is when you start to enjoy the company of another person just a little bit too much - then, if you respect your relationship, it is time to walk away from the 3rd party and re-evaluate wtf is going on

"

I was not going to come back on here... but just wanted to say that is yet another really balanced view.

over a year ago

I love my partner of 11 years with all my heart he is my soul mate my best friend and lover he is the man i will spend the rest of my life with. But yes we are addicted to swinging and we dont see any problems with wanting to meet new friends that we can have fun with xx

over a year ago

i understand the arguement of seperating the physical but it doesnt fly with me

Happy to help couple out though no doubt?

Do you actually realise how your point of view reads?

I have already had two long and happy swinging relationships that didn't finish because of swinging

I feel it actually takes a guy that's very secure in his relationship to let other males in there

If that's not love then tell me what is?

When I met my new partner love was the last thing I was looking for and the same applied to her

But it happened like a bolt out of the blue

I seriously hope that you find a partner that you are truly secure with but what I can tell you is don't look for her on a swinging site as you will never trust her with your insecurities

Oh and I sincerely hope that any vanilla you meet you are completly honest about your past or is that ok because it's you?

Bit harsh maybe but reading your posts I feel you are completly dissing many couples loving happy relationships because of your own insecurities"

You know soapy I really could not agree more..

Cali

over a year ago

i like my sex extreme(to a point), id get bored otherwise...sure...me and my prospective partner could take pics and make films....but hey...i want others to see them...hell i want others to join in with them.

but dont discount 'love' on a level beyond just the physical side, and of course with that is trust.

I'd worry if my partner(or me for that matter) was constantly seeking swinging experiences and not wanting the 1on1 time

over a year ago

I met my OH on another swinging site. Four years on I've stopped meeting others: I'm the only person he's met. We don't meet couples he's my beet friend...seemed time to stop for me. Neither of us would prevent the other from seeing others, we just don't want to.

I'm a little surprised at some of the comments here. I don't know how some people are happy to seek out and play with couples then turn around and question their love for each other then compound the insult by stating they wouldn't share their partner as they'd be too in love to do that!

Then again that's not the most outlandish think I've heard: personally if I were a couple there'd be a couple of new blocks on my list!

over a year ago

Of course it does, look how many couples are on here.

over a year ago

of course you can, if you and your partner are totally secure with each other, and you enjoy seeing your partner enjoy themselves, secure in the fact they are not going to leave you for another, and also respect each others outlook. not to mention the medical reasons some people allow thier partners to play and enjoy.

over a year ago

"

I'm a little surprised at some of the comments here. I don't know how some people are happy to seek out and play with couples then turn around and question their love for each other then compound the insult by stating they wouldn't share their partner as they'd be too in love to do that! "

Had this many times at clubs with my ex partner

Always asked the single males if they had a partner

The amount of times we heard yes but I wouldn't bring her to a place like this was only equalled by the amount of times we walked away from the pratts

over a year ago

"

I'm a little surprised at some of the comments here. I don't know how some people are happy to seek out and play with couples then turn around and question their love for each other then compound the insult by stating they wouldn't share their partner as they'd be too in love to do that!

Had this many times at clubs with my ex partner

Always asked the single males if they had a partner

The amount of times we heard yes but I wouldn't bring her to a place like this was only equalled by the amount of times we walked away from the pratts

"

only said it cos mines a minger!!!

over a year ago

I have had this many times, meet a guy at chams and then its a case of i then stop what im doing or ...only do it with them. Meanwhile they are off shagging while they want me to sit at home twiddling me thumbs.

over a year ago

"I have had this many times, meet a guy at chams and then its a case of i then stop what im doing or ...only do it with them. Meanwhile they are off shagging while they want me to sit at home twiddling me thumbs. "

Lol takes a man ta swing babe xx

over a year ago

"I have had this many times, meet a guy at chams and then its a case of i then stop what im doing or ...only do it with them. Meanwhile they are off shagging while they want me to sit at home twiddling me thumbs. "

sound like CUNTS to me!!!!- honestly dont know how some find this type (male or female)!!!!!

over a year ago

Lmao...must be my magnetic aura paddy

They want me all to themselves...

over a year ago

i am with someone of 9 years which i love to bits

the sex is there but not as much as I would like, he knows I'm on here he knows I go to chams and the socials and he knows occasionally I meet people for fun.

My oh knows what i am like and from day 1 he knows i have a huge sex drive and he doesn't want it as much as me but that doesn't make me want him love him any less

the only thing my oh asks me is i don't flaunt it in his face.

our relationship was breaking down due to the lack of sex and communication and now after 2years its been sorted, we are both happier people more secure.

if my oh decides to come to a club/social at a later and indulge i would be happy but its his choice in the end and i wouldn't change his mind as its something only he can decide.

(this has took alot of guts to tell people this on here so im hoping people will go easy on me)

over a year ago

"I have had this many times, meet a guy at chams and then its a case of i then stop what im doing or ...only do it with them. Meanwhile they are off shagging while they want me to sit at home twiddling me thumbs.

Lol takes a man ta swing babe xx "

Sure does soapy, i may find one in the not to distant future

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Love your thoughts on this, and can it work? Does it work for you? Having met someone on here who wanted to be inclusive with just the two of us (even though we met on a swinging site!)

Can you love someone and swing"

Yes you can!

We have been together 20 years and can honestly say that we are best friends as well as partners.

Very happy and deeply in love with each other (infact we seem to get closer every year) & both trust each other completely.

Swinging is a hobby to us and a very small part of our lives...

over a year ago

"i am with someone of 9 years which i love to bits

the sex is there but not as much as I would like, he knows I'm on here he knows I go to chams and the socials and he knows occasionally I meet people for fun.

My oh knows what i am like and from day 1 he knows i have a huge sex drive and he doesn't want it as much as me but that doesn't make me want him love him any less

our relationship was breaking down due to the lack of sex and communication and now after 2years its been sorted, we are both happier people more secure.

if my oh decides to come to a club/social at a later and indulge i would be happy but its his choice in the end and i wouldn't change his mind as its something only he can decide.

(this has took alot of guts to tell people this on here so im hoping people will go easy on me)

"

Its your choice jacqs, and as you say ..you have been completely honest with your oh. He is the only one that matters, and not anyone else.

over a year ago

"i am with someone of 9 years which i love to bits

My oh knows what i am like and from day 1 he knows i have a huge sex drive and he doesn't

want it as much as me but that doesn't make me want him love him any less

our relationship was breaking down due to the lack of sex and communication and now after 2years its been sorted, we are both happier

people more secure.

"

Easy on ya?

Babe honesty is what it's all about in my opinion

At least ya ain't keeping owt from him and ya obviously BOTH happy wi the status quo xx

over a year ago

with us talking openly finding out what was going on and why it wasn't working helped a great deal

im not saying this will continue forever as things change

the difference is im not always badgering him for sex and when he says no i get huffy and all upset as i know the reasons behind it all now.

By *ertnbeckyCouple
over a year ago

oldham

"Yes"
erm what granny said

over a year ago

"with us talking openly finding out what was going on and why it wasn't working helped a great deal

the difference is im not always badgering him for sex and when he says no i get huffy and all upset as i know the reasons behind it all now.

"

Aye communication is the key even if sometimes things don't go as expected openness and honesty win out

We just ain't all the same don't mean we can't all get on does it? Xx

over a year ago

"with us talking openly finding out what was going on and why it wasn't working helped a great deal

Aye communication is the key even if sometimes things don't go as expected openness and honesty win out

We just ain't all the same don't mean we can't all get on does it? Xx"

we ant the same but we get on

over a year ago

Aye communication is the key even if sometimes things don't go as expected openness and

honesty win out

we ant the same but we get on "

Exactly xx

But we do share the same tastes in thigh lenghth boots xx

over a year ago

Aye communication is the key even if sometimes things don't go as expected openness and

honesty win out

we ant the same but we get on

Exactly xx

But we do share the same tastes in thigh lenghth boots xx"

Yerrr and if i remember, you walked the same with them off as ya did with them on...lmao

them heels are a killer ya know

By *ap AdgeMan
over a year ago

Wirral

you can indeed

By *ssentialminx2011Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

OMG "ABSOLUTELY YOU CAN!!"

I adore my Fiancee Carl to bitz & intend to marry eachother in 2013!! (possibly Aug??) not set the date but want a summer day!! xx

Im in a cuckhold (due to a blip in C's Lobedo??) 4 sum unknown reason ?? had tests the lot ~ so 4 us it been a life saver !!! I'm knowlonger walking the walls & C's no longer feels guilty having to constantly turn me down ,as his "Princess" is regularly "serviced" lol on his behalf & loved up when he gets home from work ,instead of ripping his overalls off ,the mo he steps throuh the back door!!! lolxx

Post new Message to Thread